Not A Topic,More A Question...

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Not A Topic,More A Question...

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Aug13 17:47

I can understand the confusion, I would've even thought the "Sexy Girls" forum might have been appropriate, but that seems to be geared more towards visual artwork, as opposed to written. So for now, I'm going with Squeeky who recommended The Beach.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 17:54

Thank you for your kind attention Graen,the beach it shall be.Now if you'll excuse me,the Dragons' loins need to be relieved.And you can take that however you want. [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Aug13 19:01

Well, the posts are merged, but it's a little ugly right now. I don't know if they can be sorted by story or not just yet. Worst case scenario, the merge will get undone, but you can continue using the "Loins" thread for your new stories.

EDIT: I've got a fix, but I need to temporary lock the Loins thread, as this will take some time to implement. Please bear with me.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Aug13 19:24

dolerhyde7 wrote:Whatever you think is best Graen.I would have posted them in the beach to begin with, but the Sharks website seemed appropriate as they are game ideas,not stories.

If you thought them ideas for a Shark game then "Shark's Website" was correct, the "beach will work too. It is a coin toss as to which forum they actually belong. To keep the Lagoon tidy, wherever they end up please post all new ideas in one thread.
To send a PM you must include a subject. It does not say missing subject it just does not send.
Is the space bar on your keyboard defective (subtle hint)?
Lou
Please do not let us inhibit your ideas. That is a BIG part of why the Lagoon exists. Allow your creative thoughts to flow, I enjoy reading them. I'll bet Shark does as well.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 19:34

Thank you Lou.This is a fantastic site and I just wish I had computer skills so I could contribute something more. [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Aug13 19:42

Graen wrote:EDIT: I've got a fix, but I need to temporary lock the Loins thread, as this will take some time to implement. Please bear with me.
Okay... The new thread is unlocked again, and everything should be sorted and no posts missing. I'll come back later and let you know if shark fired me or not. [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

I wish there was an easier way to sort merging threads; if there is, then as LRM would say, "it's above my pay-grade."
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Aug13 19:43

Does your spacebar work?There should be a space between the period, question mark or exclamation point and the next word.It looks funny when they are not there.Do you see my point?Trying to help not throw rocks.Tact is not something I possess.I do have an abundance of honesty.Sometimes at the expense of personal feelings.For that I am sorry!!!
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 20:44

Got so carried away I didn't realise how messy it looked. Won't happen again, thanks for pointing it out.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 11Aug14 01:12

A good policy, Doler... before you hit submit, hit preview. Take a look at what you have, THEN submit. It doesn't hurt. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sun, 11Aug14 01:47

Hello Loup. Yes, a good scolding was in order for my negligence! I am not squeamish when it comes to discipline, be it my own or others [img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Previous

Return to The beach