Family

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Family

Postby Unique21 » Thu, 11Jul07 12:18

Hi everybody i just wanted to let everyone know that i will not be available this week and maybe the next one too because my grandmother passed away and ...you all can understand i bet.Thanks for letting me be a part of this wonderful community and please don't be upset with me shark.
hugz for everyone,

Unique~
I bite you scream it`s all good...
Unique21
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: Family

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Jul07 12:46

Unique21 wrote:Hi everybody i just wanted to let everyone know that i will not be available this week and maybe the next one too because my grandmother passed away and ...you all can understand i bet.Thanks for letting me be a part of this wonderful community and please don't be upset with me shark.
hugz for everyone,

Unique~

Unique,
There are times that we all take leave, sometimes planned and unfortunately sometimes unexpectedly. Fortunately we haven't had to load you with our problems, may I on behalf of Shark's Lagoon Team offer our condolences, I trust that in her time she lived a full and interesting life which leaves you full of wondrous memories [I can cherish such thoughts about some of elderly departed].
Many comforting hugs...
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Thu, 11Jul07 16:40

My condolences Unique, please take care of yourself and your relatives. I hope you will find comfort while spending time with your family.

Graen
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Trucla » Thu, 11Jul07 21:34

Unique, I echo Squeeky's words. Just add an advice: once you can't do anything for your grandma, be a big support to her children in these difficult moments. Even if they appear to be strong, believe me, they aren't!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Jul07 22:37

Keep her in your heart and she lives forever. I am sorry for your loss, take as much time as you need. If I may be of help in any way just ask.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11Jul07 22:59

The loss of a close family member is always hard. I sympathise and will be thinking of you.

Gerry
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Billistic » Sun, 11Jul10 09:08

Enjoy the time with your family and the memories together. Take Care.

Bill
Billistic
Pilot fish

Return to The beach