Wastecase's Signature

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Wastecase's Signature

Postby qbv8 » Thu, 09Jul09 03:56

As I said: the idiots are spread equally over the world. No country can claim leadership in that respect :/
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Trucla » Thu, 09Jul09 04:13

qbv8 wrote : As I said: the idiots are spread equally over the world. No country can claim leadership in that respect :/
Magister dixit! And I agree! :clap:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby coder » Thu, 09Jul09 11:48

It might even be a city legend. It's more likely she would win a lawsuit in America though.

I don't think it's that stupid. I can imagine the thought process. Both an oven and a microwave are used to heat up food. She used to use the oven to dry her dog, so why not use the microwave? You can't expect everyone to understand the techniques used in a microwave.It doesn't make her the smartest person in the world, it doesn't necessarily mean, she's braindead either.
coder
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 09Jul09 15:43

Hey c'mon! Isn't just another "blonde joke" about getting a hot dog?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Craban » Sun, 09Jul12 03:14

@coder: I don't agree. It is braindead. How stupid can someone be to use any oven to dry an animal? But I believe it's a foaftale.

Once I saw a nice example of a stupid warning on a cigarette lighter: "Don't light it near the face."
Craban
star of the reef

Postby coder » Sun, 09Jul12 12:19

I just checked and it's a city legend, though I could imagine it actually happening. Apparently the story first occurred in 1976.

I know that type of lighter I've had a few leaking. One of them started when I lit it and it just kept burning, even after I threw it on the ground.
coder
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to The beach