Mangaia aka Auau

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Mangaia aka Auau

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 09Jul16 15:31

Hi, Mimailia, your bulls story reminds me of this: Two young cows after returning from their alpine pasture vacation had a talk about their holiday experiences. The one of the cows told very enthusiastic about several young bulls, which let it go as a neverending party of playing and sex. the other cow said: " It was extremely boring. With us there was only an old ox, which permanently told us about his surgery."
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Raelee » Thu, 09Jul16 18:07

Digits to answer your question first, yes all in my family are big. My father is 6' 5" or 195.6 cm and my mother is 6' 1" or 185 cm. In grade school I was always the biggest person in my class. In high school I was taller than all of the girls and all but a very few of the boys. This elicited a great deal of teasing and ridicule. The low self esteem that you spoke of is simply a part of the low profile I adopted years ago.

co90921 You spoke of a trophy on a shelf. That was a problem in college. I wssn't a person the men wanted to date, I was a trophy they wanted to collect and display. This caused me to leave in the middle of mere than one date but certainly not all of them..............

You asked for a womans point of view. It is so diametrically opposite from a mans that I am not sure if I can put it into words. Sex is many many times more personal to a woman than to a man. Penatration is submission, but it is also triumph. Basicaly most women need an affinity to a man before arousal can even begin. The foreplay can be as gentle as a kittens purr or as violent as a summer thunder storm. Yes, we enjoy a man who knows many ways to arouse and please, but it is still the person we are aware of.

Penetration, beyond words... take the sensation you feel when entering a worman raise it ten times and you are still not there. Be aware though that if the penetration dosn't include stimulation of the clit, some of the pleasure to a worman is lost.

The climax. The French and pardon my spelling here, "La Petit Mort", the small death. Everything is swept away. The feeling is total, engulfs everything. Here some of us are luckier than you men. We are able to climax more than once during an act. We rise to the climax then fall only to be swept up again.

Your climax. It is wonderful if we can do it togeather, but this is usual only between longtime partners. When you come we like to pull you deep into us. I am sure that this is natures was of placing the seed deeply. But it is a wonderful feeling to us whtn you shorten your stroke and begin to pulse inside.

Then the most contraversial part, afterglow. Youve come, you want to withdraw and have a smoke, or go to sleep. For us we have a warm sensation that remains. We want to remain close, to feel appreciated, wanted, even loved. Usually all we get is a snoring back.....

Cloé come in and help me. I feel that what I have tried to explain is perhaps missing much.
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul16 19:37

Your reply is very thoughtful and spoken with true passion. Sometimes Men have to talk and really listen to their girlfriends or spouses. Some do not listen well and there are some who do listen very well. Your words are spoken from your Heart. Thank you. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] Image
co90921
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Fri, 09Jul17 00:30

@ Raelee;
You demonstrate wisdom beyond your years. Thank you for your displaying your emotions in a way we can all visualize. If you are this open with your current mate he is a lucky man!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby digits » Fri, 09Jul17 01:53

Hard times during childhood and adolescence, right? Well, I guess we all had, somehow, but it's certainly easier when you look like everybody else. Kids can be so mean sometimes, towards somebody just a bit fater, smaller, taller (...) than the majority of them. Sure you're enjoying adulthood more (but don't expect getting rid of morons: this curse last for life [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ).

Look, I found some readings for the long journey towards Mangaia. Do you recall enough of your language to understand part of it?
digits
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Fri, 09Jul17 11:31

Thanks Raelee for your sincerity. You told us about true feelings, and all of us, men, should take example.

Less serious (but even a little)
Raelee wrote : In grade school I was always the biggest person in my class. In high school I was taller than all of the girls and all but a very few of the boys.

The right height is when your both feets are on the ground :)

And even less serious

When you are at horizontal, the belly buttons are at the same height :lol:
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 09Jul17 13:26

Raelee wrote : The low self esteem that you spoke of is simply a part of the low profile I adopted years ago.

Raelee, I suspect that you are "drop-dead" gorgeous, built like a brick shit house, funny, witty, intelligent, and friendly. It has always been my experience with a lot of women, the more they had going for them, the lower the self-esteem.

I never understood that, came to accept it, but never understood. Have a baby sister, that fought for years with the same problem.

Hope your "boyfriend" treats you with all the respect you deserve.

Then the most contraversial part, afterglow. Youve come, you want to withdraw and have a smoke, or go to sleep. For us we have a warm sensation that remains. We want to remain close, to feel appreciated, wanted, even loved. Usually all we get is a snoring back....

I never understood this one either. Sorry, but when I got in there, I NEVER wanted to leave. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

@Arnulf, now that's a funny story. Reminds me of my hernia surgery. It was back in '01, no wait '02, I was. . .

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby qbv8 » Fri, 09Jul17 13:41

@Arnulf, now that's a funny story. Reminds me of my hernia surgery. It was back in '01, no wait '02, I was. . .

1902 you mean ...? :lol:
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby coder » Fri, 09Jul17 14:08

@Raelee, thanks for your input. It puts us men, with our silly "fights" back in place nicely and shows us what's really important.
coder
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to The beach