I want a game / je recherche un jeu

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: I want a game / je recherche un jeu

Postby kevin1980 » Thu, 09Oct15 11:27

hello, I want a game I played there 1 or 2 years was a game full 3D view was dredged girls to sleep with her after we moved in a 3D world, which included a house, street, temple , school, beach could also customize the girl as they wished they had also created the possibility of his own clothes I also remember there was a website specifically about this game or I had downloaded hundreds of girls and clothes
I hope you can help me
thank you

bonjour, je recherche un jeu auquel je jouais il y a 1 ou 2 ans c'était un jeu entièrement en 3D le but était de draguer des filles pour coucher avec elle après on évoluais dans un univers 3D qui comprenait une maison, la rue, temple, école, plage on pouvait aussi customiser la fille comme on voulait on avait aussi la possibilité de créé ses propres vetement je me souviens aussi qu'il y avait un site internet spécialement sur ce jeu ou j'avais telechargé des centaines de fille et de vetement
j'espere que vous pourrez m'aider
merci
kevin1980
Pilot fish

Re: I want a game / je recherche un jeu

Postby D-Willy » Thu, 09Oct15 21:45

Maybe Artificial Girl 3 from Illusion?

This game was discussed in the All Sexy Games forum here. Hongfire also has many discussions: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76578
D-Willy
great white shark

Return to The beach