The warm waters of the Lagoon

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The warm waters of the Lagoon

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10Jun19 23:26

Squeeky wrote:Hey! Though we've had fun, maybe there is need for a thread at the Beach for such joviality.
he is right so i ended up starting the thread...this is a part of the Lagoon where can have a conversation and talk about anything that we want...just remember to respect the Lagooners and don't be rude...snark is perfectly fine tho...[img]smile/twixy.gif[/img] i myself love a good snark...enjoy your swim in this part of the Lagoon...the waters here are very warm and pleasant... Image Image
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby DiTo » Sun, 10Jun20 09:08

Sexychild68 wrote : ...enjoy your swim in this part of the Lagoon...the waters here are very warm and pleasant... Image Image

But keep in mind: only at high tide!! Ebb-tide may have a very cold understream, so be prepared!!!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Jun20 09:37

you are a funny person DiTo...=D
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby 60nowise » Mon, 10Jun21 00:27

hey Sexychild, great idea to start this thread for conversation and smalltalk! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

@Dito: what are you hiding at high tide??? Some playing eels?
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Mon, 10Jun21 01:17

thanx 60nowise, but it actually was Squeeky's idea...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Jun21 04:23

ole dog
pilot fish
Posted 21/06/2010 03:39:06 (20/06/2010 06:39:06 PM)

To the Duchess Dito from the King (self appointed) of the Ole Dogs.
Darling Image when all else fails use the cane. You should see mine, (cane that is), straight as an arrow. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Thinking of straight has brought on a "Musing of the Ole Dog"

Some of us is straight
yet some of us ain't
cause we each make our choice
in which we rejoice

The body's our temple
its lines, oh so simple
It makes Ole Dog's and sweet bitches
want to get in other britches

Come out of your chateaus
to the Lagoon of no clothes.
Come sharks and come mermaids
it time to get laid.

OLE DOG, STILL HUNT'N NEW TRICKS

I copied this across from Introductions so as to preserve some of the flow. This originated at this point.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby DiTo » Mon, 10Jun21 08:19

60nowise wrote : @Dito: what are you hiding at high tide??? Some playing eels?

My ANACONDAS dear, and for your information: they bite all trespassing worms. Image
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Sexychild68 » Mon, 10Jun21 08:32

hey 60nowise...ya need to watch out for that bite of DiTo's...it is nasty...[img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 10Jun21 10:56

Squeeky wrote : ole dog
pilot fish
Posted 21/06/2010 03:39:06 (20/06/2010 06:39:06 PM)

To the Duchess Dito from the King (self appointed) of the Ole Dogs.
Darling Image when all else fails use the cane. You should see mine, (cane that is), straight as an arrow. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Thinking of straight has brought on a "Musing of the Ole Dog"

Some of us is straight
yet some of us ain't
cause we each make our choice
in which we rejoice

The body's our temple
its lines, oh so simple
It makes Ole Dog's and sweet bitches
want to get in other britches

Come out of your chateaus
to the Lagoon of no clothes.
Come sharks and come mermaids
it time to get laid.

OLE DOG, STILL HUNT'N NEW TRICKS

I copied this across from Introductions so as to preserve some of the flow. This originated at this point.

Just a thought here Squeeky, but wouldn't it be better to move most added comments under Ole Dog'sintroduction to this topic ?
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Jun21 12:12

Rikwar wrote :
Just a thought here Squeeky, but wouldn't it be better to move most added comments under Ole Dog'sintroduction to this topic ?

Frankly I did consider that but conceded that it would be quite awkward, time and effort and possibly missing those flashy icons.

It is easy to take a thread as a lump and move it completely to another location. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

To take snippets is 'difficult'. Well, not really, but between ole dog's intro to my paste here there is over a page of comments.

The best I've found to accomplish such moves is to drag my mouse over the copy material, paste at destination and then manually edit, but this clips a complete document! The problem then is, to acknowledge people within that conversation. Avatars go missing, certain server info is posted (I like to included that for the person being moved, eg: date stamp and IP address).

I felt that this was the less stressful means to back link.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 10Jun21 12:40

Squeeky wrote :
Frankly I did consider that but conceded that it would be quite awkward, time and effort and possibly missing those flashy icons.

It is easy to take a thread as a lump and move it completely to another location. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

To take snippets is 'difficult'. Well, not really, but between ole dog's intro to my paste here there is over a page of comments.

The best I've found to accomplish such moves is to drag my mouse over the copy material, paste at destination and then manually edit, but this clips a complete document! The problem then is, to acknowledge people within that conversation. Avatars go missing, certain server info is posted (I like to included that for the person being moved, eg: date stamp and IP address).

I felt that this was the less stressful means to back link.

I understand your point of view Squeeky, although some forums mods have the possibility of moving an entire comment or post to another area without loosing any contents so I guess you dont have that possibility here..
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Jun21 16:25

Correct. I could pick up the whole "The warm waters of the Lagoon" thread and take it over to Sexy Girls without any damage but to copy and move something within a thread is like copy/cut and paste within a MS Word document, but somehow though you lose the internal fabric, format of the panes; pity.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Mon, 10Jun21 22:44

I for one applaud your effort to keep things in harmony and reposition them logically.
"Good on ya Mate"
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ole dog » Tue, 10Jun22 02:42

Ole dog says thanks to Squeeky [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] for moving my last post here. This is certainly a more logical place that in the introductions.

As I had previously mentioned my computer activity over the years has been in business applications rather than art, animation, etc., so have little or no knowledge or software in this area. I haven't maintained a web page so I need help in creating my avatar. I have the picture on my computer but no URL to edit it into the avatar slot on the profile page. Could I email it to some one here or some other way to get it activated? Help!!!!. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] "Hunt'n new tricks" and know that if a little knowledge is dangerous I must be a walking disaster in this area.

ole dog
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10Jun22 03:02

ole dog wrote : Ole dog says thanks to Squeeky [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] for moving my last post here. This is certainly a more logical place that in the introductions.

As I had previously mentioned my computer activity over the years has been in business applications rather than art, animation, etc., so have little or no knowledge or software in this area. I haven't maintained a web page so I need help in creating my avatar. I have the picture on my computer but no URL to edit it into the avatar slot on the profile page. Could I email it to some one here or some other way to get it activated? Help!!!!. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] "Hunt'n new tricks" and know that if a little knowledge is dangerous I must be a walking disaster in this area.

The only way to get an avatar posted at the Lagoon is by Shark, however you can do that off-site.

I have just posted you a PM (Personal Message) see at the bottom of the Forum index. Some of my "animations" in "My perfect girl" thread reside over there.

Let us know how you go. Actually we will know when and if the avatar comes up, won't we?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Next

Return to The beach