2 girls teach sex.....anyone know if it is any good?

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: 2 girls teach sex.....anyone know if it is any good?

Postby marriedandinlove » Thu, 11May12 15:03

Coming from a woman: Guys your cheat code is to get her to try and be really relaxed and comfortable with herself. And if you are doing your job right she will have the highest orgasam. But you both have to do your parts. Another suggestions is to get her to read about how to get off easier. My husband and I have been together for 11 years and we have always had really good sex(I use to call it hot sex) But here recently he had been gone away working a lot and I couldn't wait for him to get home I wanted him so bad. We had talked on the phone one night and he told me about another guy telling him how he had made his wife orgasam and I didn't believe anything he was saying. So of course I went to the internet wanting to know more. I learned I was never ever really relaxed enough to really let him please me the way I needed. Great foreplay is a must to get her arroused to the point of the endless orgasams. Even after you are done and laying there she will still feel like she is on the edge of another one. And if you barely touch her in any sexual ways she will cum again.

When he got home we had the best hottest wettest sex we had ever had. Got up and got the kids ready for school and continued this. Once you give her the right orgasam she will want you all the time. Before this yes I wanted sex but now I want it all the time. I can't wait for him to get home everday. I just want to rip his clothes off when he walks in the door.

1 last tip... Is she has to really want to have some of the hottest sex before she is actually going to relax enough to enjoy it.
So all this being said there is really no cheat code Just make sure she is relaxed and comfortable and both do your part. And she will be there before you are waiting for you.
marriedandinlove
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby VRaptorX » Tue, 11May24 04:47

Thank you very much. The vids basically say the same thing (found em online).

The worst part...half this stuff is narrated by some guy just sitting in front of the camera for hours. I mean really, the budget and sound quality....very low. They say the same thing you said but said it 30 different ways.

I was kind of hoping they went more technical with it. You know, like http://www.xvideos.com/video573747/lovers_sex_positions but more in depth about the actual process instead of just showing it.

Edit: and their whole section on threesomes.....I swear that is still too much work for what it's worth people. Why the hell do you want that? It's a mess just waiting to happen.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby nataliebrown1402 » Thu, 12Apr05 07:44

hey i dunno about different types of orgasms but i can sure talk about different ways to make a woman reach an orgasm:)
my fav is when my guy licks my cunt... makes me want him to go on for ever ;) ;)

Mod Edit: This applies only because Nat refers to a comment (posted by a spammer and had been missed). It was just above hers.
nataliebrown1402
Pilot fish

Postby co90921 » Thu, 12Apr19 04:55

nataliebrown1402 wrote:hey i dunno about different types of orgasms but i can sure talk about different ways to make a woman reach an orgasm:)
my fav is when my guy licks my cunt... makes me want him to go on for ever ;) ;)

Mod Edit: This applies only because Nat refers to a comment (posted by a spammer and had been missed). It was just above hers.

I tend to agree with nataliebrown1402 and from my own experience, oral sex seems to be the most requested method by women to achieve orgasm.
co90921
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby kavitanallaponnu2007 » Sat, 12Sep08 21:47

its only 3-4 types
kavitanallaponnu2007
Pilot fish

Postby FOOLK1LLAH » Sat, 13Mar16 21:52

I only thought that they had only one type of orgasm. Finding out there are more both piques my curiosity and hurts my feelings.
Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.
FOOLK1LLAH
great white shark

Postby Teaser » Thu, 13Aug01 18:04

Allright, I am not a woman so I can not guarantee that this works, but just check out this (rather old) video on RedTube.

http://www.redtube.com/15878

This guy has advanced a lot and is now selling his technique that's why I will not give a link to his website unless I am personally allowed to do so by a moderator.
Anyone else can try to find him on the net by googling Jason Julius (he changed his hairstyle in the meantime).

If this works as advertised I envy women even more now. ;)
You have been given such intensity of feeling.
Men seem to have been given just a tiny spark compared to the thunderstorm women (some or all, I wouldn't know) seem to be able to experience.

Soon I hope to try out his techniques with a woman who trusts me and I trust, too.

Effectively he (Jason Julius) said the same thing as 'marriedandinlove': The first thing you have to build up is complete and utter trust. Without trust sex will never reach the heights it could.
Next: get her hot before the act, maybe even hours before. Text with her how you think about her; how you fantasize about her; what you want to do with her. Don't rush the texts. Give her time to think about them. Stimulate her fantasy. Make her think about sex long before actually starting physical foreplay. Give her mind time to anticipate what is to come.

Stimulate all her senses. Fragrant flowers, her most cherished sweet, a good wine, whatever she desires. Her favorite perfume, your best cologne.
Flowers are great, a single rose might even be better. Don't just hand them to her. Make her experience the flowers.
Get her mind and body to relax. Get her to close her eyes.
Surprise her with a rose with which you caress her neck, use the petals to caress her face, tracing lines across her lips, allow her to draw in the scent of the rose.

Allow a woman to completely relax, allow her to experience her body and sensuality. Give her a chance to switch off her doubts, increase her confidence in herself, let her go 'with the moment', let her immerse herself completely in 'the now'. Stimulate her along her whole body before ever getting close to her breasts or her genitals.

Once you have her relaxed and ready try one or two of the techniques he talks about. But always, always, always do it WITH her, not FOR her. Doing it FOR her puts pressure on her to reach orgasm. Pressure is the opposite to relaxation.
Make her experience how much you enjoy seeing her excitement. Show her she is sensual, and that she is allowed to be sensual. That she can trust you not to take advantage of her; that her most sensual moment is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, but rather that she should be proud of it.

All of the above is just an excerpt from this guy's videos, and again I have just found his videos a few weeks ago.
As I am still single I did not have the chance to help a woman to experience one these mind-shattering orgasms yet.
But I certainly will try as soon as possible.

Maybe one of the women on this forum can comment if they believe his technique to be as effective as shown. If it is possible?
Have they experienced such an orgasm themselves?

What could I do better?
Differently?
What should I not do, absolutely never-ever?
Teaser
great white shark

Previous

Return to The beach