How I got my screenname...

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: How I got my screenname...

Postby shark » Mon, 14Sep29 23:02

Funny!
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 14Oct08 05:20

Pretty boring story on my part. I was partially inspired by Michael J. Fox, and his seminal movie "Teen Wolf". Which should have gotten him an Oscar! Well my heritage is Scottish, and "Teine" is a Celtic word for "fire". So I just became a Celtic Fire Wolf. Which is a theme I have with screen names.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Zellgoddess » Sun, 14Nov23 16:06

Wood elf ranger on everquest wanted a pretty boy name for him that sounded elvish. so me being a slayers fan i adapted Zelgadis to Zellgoddess which to me was just uber perfect for my woody ranger. sadly though about 5 month of playing the game they renamed my character to Zell because the goddess part was somehow ageist the rules and a bunch of other blah blah blah junk. which is actually crazy because later on when FF8 came out everyone wanted the name Zell and i already had the name. so i started using the original name for my email and other game characters and it stuck.
Zellgoddess
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 14Nov24 01:11

simarimas1 wrote:This is the name of the very first Dungeons and Dragons character way back when, when it first came out. I have used the name online for ever.

Mine is also the name of my first TSR Basic Set Dungeons & Dragons character and I still own the Red, Blue, Black and Green books.
The name was based on the Gary Gygax "Greyhawk" and one of the sub-types of elves, and I have used it continuously since 1983 in multiple RPGs, MUDs, MOOs, MMOs and online forums. lol
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby panther50 » Sat, 15Dec26 09:30

for me..pant is my surname..and panther also consist it...plus one of my friends used to call me panther when i was little
i preferred panther as my gaming name..and now its like my other name online..
i liked panther because of the character of baghira (the black colored panther) From the jungle book show i used to watch...because i liked that character very much
and the pink panther show can also be my reference..hehe :D
and 50..i consider it a good no. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby EvilChef » Sat, 15Dec26 12:07

Well, i used to work as a chef and i love spicy Mexican food. I grow my own hybrid chili's. Hence my screenname.
EvilChef
sirens hunter

Postby Diable Jambe » Wed, 16Jan27 02:47

One Piece fan, Diable Jambe is a technique used by one of my favorite characters, Sanji!
Diable Jambe
sirens hunter

Postby Samvega » Wed, 16May11 00:25

hm

Samvega is a Buddhist term which indicates a sense of shock, anxiety and spiritual urgency to reach liberation and escape the suffering of samsara.

For some reason I had that in mind, when I got to the point that I had to change my nickname on other forum, so I just took that word as a name.

It was a bit disappointing to learn about Sam Vega from some tv-show (CSI or something like tht) though
Samvega
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to The beach