Acting Lessons By DrPinkCake

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Acting Lessons By DrPinkCake

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Jan13 15:07

Been playing a lot of games when time has permitted, this game Acting Lessons By DrPinkCake is stunning in artwork, story and is well worth anyone's time.

The genre is this game is:
3dcg, Anal sex, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group sex, Handjob, Humor, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Mobile game, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Romance, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, graphic violence

Overview:
The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day. Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will, you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?

You can get the game for download to play anywhere online, a great game
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Acting Lessons By DrPinkCake

Postby JFR » Sun, 19Jan13 16:56

I agree completely with the positive review of Acting Lessons. Definitely worth the time and effort.

Note that AL is a complete game/VN. Dr. PinkCakes is currently working on his next game.

Note also that the story-telling is more important than the (quite nice) sex scenes. Prepare to become emotionally involved with the characters.

Highly recommended.
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Acting Lessons By DrPinkCake

Postby Jirina » Thu, 20May07 16:42

Hi there,

you are all right Dr. PinkCake is definitely one of the best developers around here. There are others that i like too but me and my husband are supporting him with all of our heart.
We like this game and Beeing a DIK very much, hopefully he will keep up the good work.

Lovely Greetings
Jirina Fireheart
Jirina
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Return to Other sexy games