College Girls - New Free Game

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

College Girls - New Free Game

Postby MrThicker » Sun, 18Jul29 02:14

This is the first release of my eroge dating visual novel. You play as a virgin college student who starts to share his house with a blond, innocent and hot roommate named Sara. You work in an old library and is known for selling books at the university. The more you have contact with Sara, the more you feel the need to have sex. Many aspects of college live will be included in the game, like parties, exams, dating, sports...

It includes:

- 1 Main Quest to complete
- 2h gameplay
- 3 Mini-games (optional)
- Cardgame (kinda optional, connected to side quests)
- Active map to explore
- 4 locations to visit
- Messaging system
- 8+ characters to interact with
- Inventory system
- Stats, energy and monetary system

After months of development, the game seems to be ready for a first release and I'm eager to receive feedback. The content should be enough for 1h30 to 2h of gameplay. There's more than it seems to be. Visit different places and different parts of the house at different periods and talk to people at different moments of the day. Explore the content. There are 4 lewd scenes included: a really long one and 3 short ones.
If you find any bugs, please report them. I'd really appreciate if you do.

Celine's story will be finished in the next release.

Ms. Alison's private room will get more content on the next release as well.

You can play 3 different mini-games on the computer.

The card game Triple Triad will be added as a part of the game on the future. For now, you can find it on the computer.

English is not my first language. So language will be clunky sometimes. I got a friend who's a native speaker working on that.

Tell me what you think about it. Your feedback is really important.

As for now the game is free and can be found on my page on Patreon.

Download link below -- Available for FREE for PC, Linux, Mac and Android:

https://www.patreon.com/mrthick

MrThicker
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: College Girls - New Free Game

Postby Super » Mon, 18Jul30 05:10

Just downloading now, but game seems very intriguing. Interested in seeing where you go with this!

1. Splash/title screen is... well, needs to be changed.
2.few typos a bit in, but not too bad
3. perhaps have an intro cutscene for moving in with that new girl? Then again, alpha gameplay, I'm assuming you were planning that later. Personally, I'd just have her live in her own dorm, but whatever haha
4. Would prefer a... less blunt intro. It's ok having him be a nerd and a virgin, but his first statements essentially being "I'm sad I'm still a virgin" and "I wish that girl I lived in fucked me" just don't make me like him too much
5. Viewing the computer, I noticed a jigsaw puzzle minigame. Random thought: Have each piece of each puzzle be a collectible in the main game, and then if you collect all of the ones in a particular set you can then rearrange them to get a reward of some kind. Always liked that side quest in Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix
6. Some text for when you hover over stuff so you know what you're about to click?
7. Going to the bookcase and taking books, the item taking popup window showed up behind the window for taking the books. Looks weird. Fix somehow?
8. Are you planning on changing the map?
9. When going to the university classroom, clicking the backboard gives me options to rest and study, but no cancel option?
10. Perhaps would be better to start off from the beginning of university? I feel like it'd be better to be introduced to all these people and not just have them already know you.

Altogether it's a nice start and a nice premise (nice to have one of these be kinda normal, tbh) but does need a lot of work and all that. I'll wish you luck and maybe think of dropping some money later :)
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby MrThicker » Tue, 18Jul31 22:29

Thank you very much for the very detailed feedback. I really appreciate it. Keep tuned for new releases, I'll be working hard on it for the next few months.

About 1 and 8: Yes, that will be changed. It's just a placeholder. Same for the map. I'll have something that matches the game art there. I created this one, but not happy with it: Image
About 2: I'm not a native speaker, so I got someone working on that. I'm glad it wasn't that bad.
About 3 and 4: That's something I'm working in. I got a few animations and more renders to help introduce the characters. But that cutscene is something I'm working on.
5 is a great idea. I could introduce something like that in the future. Cardgame will come first though.
about 6 = That could be worked out. I'll see If it's not going to mess my image buttons :-)
7 was fixed :
9 was fixed:
10 - That's what most of the games do and I understand why. For now, I'll keep it that way. The idea is to work the characters presentation a bit more.
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Aug13 12:38

The game has promise, but it needs a lot of work, but, a good beginning none the less.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Javlo84 » Sun, 18Aug26 14:24

Hi

I have been playing for a little while now and most of my ideas kinda got mentioned in a post above. And i agree with PinkVendata and Super that it has promise. I think the characters are realy well made. Looking forward to seeing what this game becomes :)

Sidenote: I got a crash and was wondering where you would like the crash note sent. So it can get looked at.
Javlo84
Pilot fish

Postby MrThicker » Sun, 18Aug26 20:46

Javlo84 wrote:Hi

I have been playing for a little while now and most of my ideas kinda got mentioned in a post above. And i agree with PinkVendata and Super that it has promise. I think the characters are realy well made. Looking forward to seeing what this game becomes :)

Sidenote: I got a crash and was wondering where you would like the crash note sent. So it can get looked at.

Thanks for the feedback. I've sent you a private message.

Version 0.02 will be released in a week.
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby Javlo84 » Mon, 18Aug27 17:06

MrThicker wrote:
Javlo84 wrote:Hi

Thanks for the feedback. I've sent you a private message.

Version 0.02 will be released in a week.

Cool. Looking forward to it :)
Javlo84
Pilot fish

Postby MrThicker » Mon, 18Sep10 20:48

As promised, here's the build 0.02. It was a lot of work, but it's finally done. This build brings:

- several small bugs fixed in the previous content.

- 2 new locations at university

- New cards

- 2 new characters to interact with - Thomas and Cellie

- 2 new scenes with Ms. Alison

- 2 new scenes with Sara

- 1 new scene with Lorrie

- More information about the secret girl sending you messages

I've also started working on an interactive system for lewd scenes, but this one will be released in the future.

In a week, I'll post a bug fix for eventual crashes and code polishing.

I kept the same render quality, which takes a lot of time, but is totally worth it.

Celine's book scene will be finished on the next update. I need the new scene interaction system to finish it.

I'm also working on the next big animated lewd scene, similar size to the previous one.

After posting the bug fix I'll work on a walkthrough for patrons.

Links to download can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/mrthick
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 18Sep11 07:25

Have been playing this from different forum. It does have some major work needed. Some bugs that are irritating but haven't run into any exception errors. Two possible repeating loops but not endless at MC's workplace and the apartment bathroom. Hard to describe what happens though. I did post on the other forum thread under the same user name. I also suspect that those two bugs may be due to old saves not working with new releases, also in my post on the other forum.

Edit: That said this does have very good potential. Story is solid and graphics are above average. Has a variety of breast sizes so most players will find someone they can fall in love with.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby MrThicker » Tue, 18Sep11 21:13

ut1stgear1 wrote:Have been playing this from different forum. It does have some major work needed. Some bugs that are irritating but haven't run into any exception errors. Two possible repeating loops but not endless at MC's workplace and the apartment bathroom. Hard to describe what happens though. I did post on the other forum thread under the same user name. I also suspect that those two bugs may be due to old saves not working with new releases, also in my post on the other forum.

Edit: That said this does have very good potential. Story is solid and graphics are above average. Has a variety of breast sizes so most players will find someone they can fall in love with.

Hey, yes that might be the cause. The versions are not completely compatible. I've added variables and change part of the code. The loop at work was fixed, I'm not aware of one in the bathroom. I'll take a look at the code again. The version available for download should run without errors. If not, please, bring it to my attention. I'd really appreciate if you do that. Thanks for playing it :-)
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby MrThicker » Sat, 18Nov03 19:34

So now that 0.03 is here, I'm going to talk briefly on what's to come.
I'm going to keep posting the walkthrough for the releases, so next week we're going to have it for the release 0.03.

I'm working a code system for returning players. I'm going to use it until I find a good way to solve the saving problem.

Celine's scenes on the maintenance room should keep going and getting further. I'm working on animations for the next release.

I really need a second rendering station so that I can improve quality. Resolution is fine because I render the pictures and then downsize it, but lighting and posing can be much better.

Patrons should start to see their names on random pics during the game welcoming message.

I'd like you to use the comments to give me some ideas and feedback.

The game can be downloaded for free here: https://www.patreon.com/mrthick/

MrThicker
sirens hunter

Postby MrThicker » Mon, 18Dec31 05:07

Build 0.04 is finally here. This build brings the bases for future updates. All new buildings will be compatible with this one. Savings included. Many things have been improved and new content has been added. To cite a few:

- Tooltips indicating where the globes send you to

- A few transitions when opening screens

- Save compatibility. From 0.04 on, all saves will be compatible. This one is compatible with most saves from the previous versions.

- The mysterious girl's quest line was expanded

- More scenes with Lorrie

- More scenes with Alison

- More clues indicating where you should go next were included

- New game menu and new settings menu

Thank you very much for your support. I'm trying my best to bring you new content and improve the game quality. I've certainly learned a lot this year. My knowledge of Ren'py, Daz3D, and Gimp allows me to do things much faster now. I'm really happy on what I've got so far, even knowing the updates could bring more content and the game could look better. It was a busy year, but I'm glad I took the time to work on this project. For the close future, I want to add a proper introduction to the game, work on the GUI, expand the college and city, improve the art for some characters and as you voted, work on Sara's quest line.

Android version will be added as soon as I fix a problem with the new Ren'py version.

If you get any crashes, please let me know so that I can fix it as soon as possible.

I wish you all a happy new year. :-)

Download links can be found at: https://www.patreon.com/mrthick
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Return to Other sexy games