Coming to Grips with Christine Upcoming Public Release

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep4 Release to Patrons

Postby tlaero » Thu, 18Sep06 02:08

A few days ago I posted CtGwC Ep4 to Patrons. In this episode, you'll find that, to get one of the achievements, you had to be making the right choices since the start of Ep1.

$10 patrons have access to this now. The rest of the world will get access to it after we finish the story.

Tlaero

Imagehttps://postimages.org/app
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Marco6661 » Thu, 18Sep06 06:07

tlaero wrote:A few days ago I posted CtGwC Ep4 to Patrons. In this episode, you'll find that, to get one of the achievements, you had to be making the right choices since the start of Ep1.

$10 patrons have access to this now. The rest of the world will get access to it after we finish the story.

Tlaero

Toutes les créations de Tlaero & Mortze sont disponibles également en Français et en Espagnol.
Marco6661
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby el drakki » Thu, 18Sep06 08:12

Cool, mes deux langues préférés
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep2 public release

Postby Gallion » Sat, 18Sep29 07:58

Yep c'est plutôt cool de toujours pouvoir jouer à un jeu ayant une version française pour ma part, je fais toujours ça en général après avoir joué à la version original, ça permet de donner encore plus d'envie d'y rejouer encore et encore ^^

tlaero wrote:Before we decided to make anything in the Keeley-verse, I asked Mortze to make modern day versions of the characters that were as close to the originals as possible. He did a great job, but we were both unsatisfied with them. So I unshackled him. I set a few archtypical rules about each character (Christine, Keeley, and Keisha) and told him to make the best characters he could. Christine had to be "A brunette with an athletic build." Keeley had to be, "A curvy blonde with an hourglass figure." And Keisha had to be "A dark skinned brunette with a big butt." I think he knocked it out of the park.

You shouldn't think of these models as variations on the originals. You should think of this as a movie where we hired new actors to play the parts.

Tlaero

I can't say for Keisha because I didn't see her but I definitely agree with you for Christine and Keeley, they are great, Mortze did a great job (like always).

When I said their face was nothing like to the original game, that was just a noticeable fact based from someone who played and remembered very well the first games, there was not an ounce of negative thought about it :)
Gallion
sirens hunter

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep5 Release to Patrons

Postby tlaero » Thu, 18Nov15 07:25

Imageimage free upload

Earlier this month, I posted Episode 5 of Coming to Grips with Christine to our $10 patrons on http://www.patreon.com/tora.

Tlaero
tlaero

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Upcoming Public Release

Postby tlaero » Sun, 18Dec09 02:53

We've finished Coming to Grips with Christine, and will be releasing the game free to the public in a week (December 15th).

Mods, would it be possible to move this thread to the Free Games board? Or should we wait until the 15th to do that?

Thanks!
Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Incognito » Sun, 18Dec09 23:34

Looking forward to this release. I know all the buzz will start then, Personally I prefer to play a game all at once instead of episodic.
Incognito
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Dec15 23:36

I started a new thread in Free Sexy Games for the public release. There's no reason to copy these posts there, since they're mostly about the episodic nature of the game. Now that it's complete, those posts aren't really relevant anymore. Mods, if you want to delete this thread, that's fine.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby kexter » Sun, 18Dec16 00:04

I think we should keep these posts around but I am locking this thread to avoid unnecessary confusion.

Please continue the discussion over at the new thread.
@kextercius
kexter

Previous

Return to Other sexy games