Hack n Stalk 1 - by The Architect

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Hack n Stalk 1 - by The Architect

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 17Nov22 01:55

I found this game I don't remember seeing posted on here before.. I hope I'm posting on the right board as it's Patreon, so this seems the safest bet, but The Architect says it's the final version and it's a free download.. I'm sure an admin will move the thread if I'm wrong.

H'n'S2 is currently in development and early versions of that are also available.

Enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/hns-1-0-link-15471381
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Hack n Stalk 1 - by The Architect

Postby jaldred3 » Fri, 17Nov24 20:14

Hey. Had a play through of this after you posted the link up and it's pretty good. It's quite basic but interesting. Keeping an eye on their patreon page now.
jaldred3
Pilot fish

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17Dec02 15:05

Played it yesterday, love the Artwork and animation, game has much promise, am looking forward to getting on in the game on the next update.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Dec03 15:42

Norton gives me the dreaded WS.Reputation.1 tag and won't let me make an exception for it, so i'll have to take your word that it is worth playing.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Sun, 17Dec03 19:37

Tao Dude wrote:Norton gives me the dreaded WS.Reputation.1 tag and won't let me make an exception for it, so i'll have to take your word that it is worth playing.

Norton gives me fits too, all because there are few downloads... how do you spell BS?
If you're a paying Nortonite PLEASE contact their support and complaign loudly. There should be way to override that stupidity by anyone that can make an informed decision IMO.
TIA
Lou
AVG free is looking better and better.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17Dec03 22:41

Tao Dude wrote:Norton gives me the dreaded WS.Reputation.1 tag and won't let me make an exception for it, so i'll have to take your word that it is worth playing.

I always used either Norton or McAfee always, and then more than a few times both picked up harmless files and screamed WOLF :lol: so I drop kicked both out a window so to speak :D and replaced them with Avast, which no lie now, is super at knowing which files are a danger and which are not.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 17Dec04 01:19

LRM wrote:

Norton gives me fits too, all because there are few downloads... how do you spell BS?
If you're a paying Nortonite PLEASE contact their support and complaign loudly. There should be way to override that stupidity by anyone that can make an informed decision IMO.
TIA
Lou
AVG free is looking better and better.

Sometimes Norton lets you trust and then run the file, then you get the Windows protected your computer screen.

I might start looking at the advanced features of Norton to see if there is anything I can do to accept this file before i run it. I have already found that temporarily disabling Download Intelligence when unpacking zip files stops a lot of files being quarantined unnecessarily.

I have already raised this with Norton and they say it is up to the software vendor to prove to them that the code is not malicious, but i can't see that being quick or cheap.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Dec04 02:09

I fired McAfee recently for too many false alerts that I couldn't seem to work around without completely disabling protection. So, I replaced it with - wait for it - Norton! So far no problems but I probably d/l and play fewer games than many on this board. We'll have to see what happens. I really don't want to go through yet another change-over in my protection scheme. Such a PITA.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Mon, 17Dec04 03:08

My ISP (Xfinity and CenturyLink before them) provides free Norton as part of the subscription.
I'm certain Norton is aware I don't pay for their service and my complaint carries little weight.
My only complaint so far is that damned WS.Reputation and the inability for me to decide what I install on my computer.
Not the first time I've encountered that crap!!!
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Dec05 00:10

JFR wrote:I fired McAfee recently for too many false alerts that I couldn't seem to work around without completely disabling protection. So, I replaced it with - wait for it - Norton! So far no problems but I probably d/l and play fewer games than many on this board. We'll have to see what happens. I really don't want to go through yet another change-over in my protection scheme. Such a PITA.

I am a hoarder by nature and prefer to have games on my PC rather than play online. Having said that, since rebuilding my PC i have had fewer latency problems with online games.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17Dec28 07:48

Was not a big fan of part one of this game, but part 2 is stunning, game play is lovely, animation smooth, artwork on guys and girls and general scene artwork all are beautiful.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Return to Other sexy games