Farmer's Dreams by MuseX

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Farmer's Dreams by MuseX

Postby zebrotavr » Sat, 17Dec09 20:53

Stuck with rum for teacher. Bar is closed. Checked all the village, talked with everyone - no idea where to get it...
zebrotavr
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby CobraPL » Sat, 17Dec09 21:46

zebrotavr wrote:Stuck with rum for teacher. Bar is closed. Checked all the village, talked with everyone - no idea where to get it...

I am glad to help! Here is spoiler =D
Start hunting quest with Aaron after talking to Elder. Go south, then south-east - you will be in the forest, to collect herbs for gather's medicine. From there go further east and then south. There will be a mine. There is a chest inside with RUM :)
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Sun, 17Dec10 17:40

CobraPL wrote:I am glad to help! Here is spoiler =D

Thanks. Strange design of main quest that solution depends on side quest
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby CobraPL » Mon, 18Jan01 14:57

Guys, FYI, there is "Release 3" version, heavily rewritten. No stamina for walking, more open/sandbox gameplay (from the beginning, so old content altered), better performance. Two new scenes (unobtainable in fact for me and my colleagues).

But IMO this version is "late alpha", it is stripped, broken test version. A lot of work done - I can see that, but still not playable or recommended to start your adventure with Farmer's Dreams. So, I wait for playable one to post it here. Cheers and Happy New Year !!!
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Tue, 18Jan02 07:48

CobraPL did you get to play any of the second day after the farm was repaired? All of mine did not run the last screen when Redd and Alex are to enter the house.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Tue, 18Jan02 23:53

There is critical bug, black screen after repair. You can try SHIFT to skip or use arrows DOWN and Left/Right until strory progress.
There are more critical bugs - heather-darius quest freeze, potatio or sth freeze when carryging it. Etc. There should be bugfix version very soon.
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Wed, 18Jan03 09:28

Ok I will try the shift key thank you
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Thu, 18Jan04 08:15

CobraPL that worked and now that the patch is out game so far has ran with out a glitch. (Do you know how to activate the "Cheat codes?) PM me please
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Thu, 18Jan04 12:25

Release 3.1 bugfix. Playable, partially rewritten version of the game Farmer's Dreams

- the day/night cycle with a proper in-game clock
- crops now have different growing rates
- significant performance optimization
- WIP(?): random weather effects
- characters have their own routines depending on day/night
- hud improvements
- stamina system improvements
- quests changed to be compatible with sandbox game
- Language (English) corrections, still some things to fix
- two new scenes

There may be some content, from 1.01, still missing. But anyway, game in current state, is playable and author asks for Your feedback :)
As for cheats - there is working RPG MAKER MV Save Editor which does wonders.

EDIT: @HeyChief
https://mega.nz/#!ONQhhBAK!2PdI9VqJTCPB ... pPirf722DE - save game editor. Use advanced mode and enable switches and variables.
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 18Jan08 05:30

The biggest problem with the game right now it that the time goes to fast for me. I feel that I do not have enough time to figure out what I need to do next as I am rushing thru what I am doing now . Maybe slowing the time rate by 1/2 would work. I would like to try that (Cheat maybe???) the story line is great and I enjoy it. Thanks for all of you all's work on it.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Tue, 18Jan09 14:26

HeyChief wrote:The biggest problem with the game right now it that the time goes to fast for me. I feel that I do not have enough time to figure out what I need to do next as I am rushing thru what I am doing now . Maybe slowing the time rate by 1/2 would work. I would like to try that (Cheat maybe???) the story line is great and I enjoy it. Thanks for all of you all's work on it.

Time maybe too fast is quite known problem. About cheats - use editor I pasted above, just enable advanced options...
CobraPL
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games