Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Update* 9/16

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 17Sep11 15:48

I am going to check out the games that you guys suggested, to be honest I think I have tried to implement that typing whole words instead of letters behaviour, but it seemed a bit off as far as I can remember, but I guess you have to play with the timing and how fast the next word appears to get a nice feel.
flyrenders
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 17Sep13 13:11

Tlaero,

I have tried some of your games and to be honest it really makes sense to show the text instantly when it's an HTML game. To be honest, the text in our game was also showing instantly at first but I really got annoyed with it and decided to use the typing effect. We may have an option to select if you want the text to appear instantly.

Also the size of the map was reduced and positioned at the top right corner, we posted a poll and the results were 50/50 so decided to have both - minimap and a full screen map, you can actually choose if you want to extend it or not. The interaction distance for the NPCs was also increased.
flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Update* 9/16

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Sep16 17:39

Hey guys, just released the newest update, that you can download from here.

Main Features
    -One new animation sequence which contains 8 animations and transitions.
    -NPC AI - the female character can now walk around the village and pick a random waypoint.
    -Dialogues that will reveal the story of Alvilda, her family and the daily life in the village before the attack (~5000 words). A new quest with 2 tasks and a pleasing reward afterwards.
    -Read the full patch notes here
As always, we would like to hear your feedback or questions!

Bonus Content
GIF1
GIF2
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Hero1 » Sat, 17Sep16 20:02

flyrenders wrote:Hey guys, just released the newest update, that you can download from here.

When I start a new game the female characters talks about following a thief and after doing her quest she blows me and talks about a last time that I never saw. To me it seems it starts in the middle instead of the beginning. Am I doing something wrong?
Hero1
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Sep16 21:52

Hero1 wrote:
flyrenders wrote:Hey guys, just released the newest update, that you can download from here.

When I start a new game the female characters talks about following a thief and after doing her quest she blows me and talks about a last time that I never saw. To me it seems it starts in the middle instead of the beginning. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry my bad, I updated the links and it should work now.
flyrenders
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games