Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 5/16

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Update* 23/1

Postby Hindemith » Wed, 18Jan31 00:06

I really like the idea of the first person thing, but I'm running the game at 4fps using a gtx1070 O.o

Any suggestions?
Hindemith
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 18Jan31 10:58

Hindemith wrote:I really like the idea of the first person thing, but I'm running the game at 4fps using a gtx1070 O.o

Any suggestions?

Make sure you have the latest drivers installed. Can you send a screenshot while looking at the mountain?
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Hindemith » Wed, 18Jan31 15:28

I updated my drives yesterday.

Here's a screenshot Image
Hindemith
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 18Jan31 19:20

Hindemith wrote:I updated my drives yesterday.

As I thought, the problem is that the vegetation is not loading so it's constantly spamming errors and that's why you are getting a low frame rate.

If you are on Windows, one of the reason this may happen is if you don't have the Visual C++ Redist installed (the game automatically installs the 2015 version).

You can try downloading and installing the 2017 version and reopen the game

Visual Redist 2017 (It's at the very bottom of the page)

Visual Redist 2015 (in case the game has failed to install it)

Visual Redist 2013

Visual Redist 2010

I recommend downloading the 2017, testing the game if it doesn't work keep going with that list, let me know if that solves your problem and which version of Visual Redist did solve it, if that's the case.
Last edited by flyrenders on Wed, 18Jan31 21:03, edited 1 time in total.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Hindemith » Wed, 18Jan31 19:41

flyrenders wrote:

As I thought, the problem is that the vegetation is not loading so it's constantly spamming errors and that's why you are getting a low frame rate.

If you are on Windows, one of the reason this may happen is if you don't have the Visual C++ Redist installed (the game automatically installs the 2015 version).

Visual Redist 2015 (in case the game failed to install it)

Visual Redist 2013

Visual Redist 2010

I recommend downloading the 2017, testing the game if it doesn't work keep going with that list, let me know if that solves your problem and which version of Visual Redist did solve it, if that's the case.

That was exactly the problem, which is weird, since I thought I had it installed. Thank you very much! I will come back with feedback once I played the game.

Edit: I played it and TBH it looks nice. The first person 3D approach brings a fresh air to it. I would advise you to have a cursor color change when the interactable people/objects are in range. Also, with this level of immersion, it would be great if the game had more sounds, specially in the sex scenes. Last but not least, it would be great to have the Load button inside the game and the Settings button in the Main Menu.
Hindemith
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 18Jan31 21:02

Hindemith wrote:
flyrenders wrote:

Visual Redist 2013

Visual Redist 2010

That was exactly the problem, which is weird, since I thought I had it installed. Thank you very much! I will come back with feedback once I played the game.

Edit: I played it and TBH it looks nice. The first person 3D approach brings a fresh air to it. I would advise you to have a cursor color change when the interactable people/objects are in range. Also, with this level of immersion, it would be great if the game had more sounds, specially in the sex scenes. Last but not least, it would be great to have the Load button inside the game and the Settings button in the Main Menu.

Glad that this solved your problem. May I ask which version exactly was required to run the game?

We are currently working on the UI and plan on adding sounds later once we an afford some quality music/sounds. The Load / Settings buttons can be added as well!
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Hindemith » Wed, 18Jan31 21:24

flyrenders wrote:
Hindemith wrote:
flyrenders wrote:

Visual Redist 2013

Visual Redist 2010

Glad that this solved your problem. May I ask which version exactly was required to run the game?

We are currently working on the UI and plan on adding sounds later once we an afford some quality music/sounds. The Load / Settings buttons can be added as well!

I only tried the 2017 version, which solved the problem right away
Hindemith
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 18Jan31 21:30

Hindemith wrote:
flyrenders wrote:
Hindemith wrote:
flyrenders wrote:

Visual Redist 2013

Visual Redist 2010

I only tried the 2017 version, which solved the problem right away

Thanks, I will make sure to include the 2017 as well in the installation [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 21/2

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 18Feb21 20:17

Hey guys,

Here you can get the newest build of Viking’s Daughter.

Windows x64
Mac
Linux

We have been working on the animals AI and we made a system that will help us to quickly add other animals and NPCs. When you start the game, if you try to load an old save, it will ask you if you want to play the hunting quest. We recommend selecting “Yes”, if you’ve reached the end of build v1.6.0, because the hunting quest is in the middle of v1.5.0 and v1.6.0.

The animals have different states - idle, patrol, rest, flee, death, hit and player detection. It took us a lot of time to make this, but we are happy with the results, because it supports an unlimited amount of animations and it’s easy to add more states and fix errors.

Using that base, we’re going to work on aggressive animals for the next build, which will allows us to work on very interesting mechanics.

Here is a little preview of the hunting (for some reason Gfycat lowers the quality)

flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Serge » Sun, 18Feb25 20:05

Got the bow but din't find the way to use it. Any help?
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby flyrenders » Sun, 18Feb25 21:26

Serge wrote:Got the bow but din't find the way to use it. Any help?

Hold down the left mouse button and release when it's fully charged.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Serge » Sun, 18Feb25 22:16

flyrenders wrote:

Sure<....If i could have the bow in my hands first.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 18Feb26 12:49

Serge wrote:
flyrenders wrote:

Sure<....If i could have the bow in my hands first.

Did you start the shooting quest? You should press "Tab" to switch to combat mode.
flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 2/4

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 18Apr02 19:29

Hello guys,

We are releasing the v1.8.0 Public Build, included a new character named Dalla and animal combat plus many more things, see the full changelog

Download
Windows x64
Mac
Linux

flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 2/4

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 18May12 20:40

Hello guys,

It's time for a release! We added day 4 to continue the story and a new NSFW scene, which is not fully completed, but an animation that’s a 45 seconds loop.

Download
Windows x64
Windows x32
Mac
Linux

Changelog after the beta release

Fixed a bug with the bow training quest, where the bow was not available.
    Increased the intensity of the lights in the cabin.
    Fixed a bug with the quality settings.
Full Changelog

Preview of the new NSFW animation with Hilde (40 seconds loop).
    Face expressions during NSFW scenes. Randomly played depending on the animation.
    SFW scene with Hilde and dialogues (after the anal animation).
    Lingerie added to Alvilda & Hilde, visible during SFW animation scenes.
    Improved boobs physics during the NSFW animations, preview here -> https://gfycat.com/SerenePlumpAbalone.
    New quest with Hilde (3 tasks).
    Improved the lighting during the NSFW scenes, both on the island and inside Alvilda’s house.
    Extended the clothing system, now the females can wear different clothes depending on the current animation scene.
    5000+ words in the new dialogues.
    Added clothes to the player model.
    Added clothes during the springs scene with Hilde, she wears her lingerie and the player his underwear.
    Sleeping and wake up poses for Hilde and Alvilda (different sleep location depending on the dialogue choices you have made).
    New eye models for every character, that look way more realistic with all kind of lighting setups.
    Rebuilt Alvilda’s house, adding a first floor.
    Added lights and post processing effects in Alvilda’s house.
    Added new models on the island (ships, boats, construction materials) and removed the well in the village (a lot of people didn’t like it).
    Docks area on the island + ships.
    New bed and ground models.
    NPCs react differently when you interact with them - start dialogue, display notification or start an animation scene directly.
    Added notifications database that will store all of the notifications for the NPCs, when you click on them, in case there’s no dialogue, for example while the NPC is sleeping.
    Added LODs to increase the performance.
    Updated to Unity 2017.3.1 to increase the performance and loading time. The game is also ~300mb smaller.
    Reduced the font size during animation scenes and increased the size of the dialogue button to be able to fit more text inside.
    Navigation AI improvements.
    Extended the save files, now the NPCs keep track of more data.
    New rocks models that have a better performance.
    Setting the progress of a quest when you talk with NPCs.
    Added new save files that will load the last nsfw scene, so you can continue from there. Old save files are not supported.
    Fixed a bug with the player camera during the animation scenes.
    Fixed a bug when you exit an animation scene and the face expression is still playing - the game used to crash.
flyrenders
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games