nicky.xxx

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

nicky.xxx

Postby Sam Uplay-Istrip » Tue, 17Jul18 14:00

Hi guys,

We've been working hard to create a new game site : http://www.nicky.xxx
It's a make believe dating site where you've got to seduce the girls while chating / video chating with them.
Most of the content is free so far and it's still a beta version so don't be too hard ;)

Anyway, any input/ new ideas would be more than welcome.

Thanks a lot,
Sam.
Sam Uplay-Istrip
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: nicky.xxx

Postby xortan » Tue, 17Jul18 16:30

Great job! Love it, you just won a subscriber :)
xortan
great white shark

Postby DarthMelkor » Tue, 17Jul18 20:30

Looks good.

And definitely not easy. May need a walkthrough [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Wish I had one in real life.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 17Jul18 22:30

I gave it a try and found it even sadder than the kind of "dating" site it's emulating..
Not one for me, but thanks
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby xortan » Wed, 17Jul19 18:22

Ok, some points I've noted:

- Some of the girls stories are super short, like you seriously need to put some content to it
- Even the longer ones are short in my opinion
- You definetly need to add more girls soon, because the content is very limited

One more thing, how can you gain money? I've spent mine just for lolz on suit and watch, and now I would need the surfboard for story, but can't seem to gain money (or sell my suit and watch)
xortan
great white shark

Postby phantomshark » Thu, 17Jul20 03:37

Love the site and the whole idea behind it. Wish there was some kind of walkthrough though, I've figured out most of the girls but Yvette is driving me crazy, I've tried pretty much every combination of responses on our webchat but always get shot down.
phantomshark
sirens hunter

Postby Guntag » Fri, 17Jul21 00:43

phantomshark wrote:Love the site and the whole idea behind it. Wish there was some kind of walkthrough though, I've figured out most of the girls but Yvette is driving me crazy, I've tried pretty much every combination of responses on our webchat but always get shot down.

Sorry, I don't remember the exact dialogue with Yvette, but

first you have to find the path where you tell her you don't mind talking dirty (don't talk about blowjobs). Then the conversation is about her trip. Never talk about her friends and never talk about going with her to the next party. Ask her if she slept with someone then remind her you don't mind talking dirty and listen to her. When she tells you she's going to masturbate, let her go.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Sam Uplay-Istrip » Fri, 17Jul21 10:54

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I know there's not much content so far but we're working on it and we'll try to add at least a new girl a month.
We'll sort out the money issue soon.

And for the walkthrough it's often in the comment page of the girls.

Thanks again,
have a great week end,
Sam.
Sam Uplay-Istrip
lagoon predator

Postby Sam Uplay-Istrip » Fri, 17Jul21 10:55

xortan wrote:Great job! Love it, you just won a subscriber :)

Thanks a lot! Really glad to hear that [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Sam Uplay-Istrip
lagoon predator

Postby recystar » Fri, 17Jul21 13:56

very nice, but for subscribing i need more Content. Sometime you have to wait half a day to continue.... and there is nothing more to play right now...
recystar
sirens hunter

Postby cypisek1233 » Fri, 17Jul21 21:29

Really cool, I love the idea :)
cypisek1233
sirens hunter

Postby ozguy » Mon, 17Jul31 14:52

Since the site is new, would you consider a "lifetime" option for Lagooners?
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Tue, 17Aug01 04:32

ozguy wrote:Since the site is new, would you consider a "lifetime" option for Lagooners?

I would also be interested in this offer !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 17Aug09 01:07

Ok, I gave it a try and the game is nice if you don't consider it... A game!

First girls you can have something pretty fast, the others some days, some others nothing more if you don't pay.
Let's say for something new after some days it's a bit too much.

If I was paying now I could see 3 girls, some minutes in total; minutes for which I'll be paying 5 euro, recurring each month.
Too few to pay each month, considering I have nothing to let me think I'll have at least 2 new girls the new month.
And 2 new girls too would be too few to justify the bill, according to the effective playing time.

That's all, for now.
But I like the idea, just the girls database has to be much wider than it is to make someone think to keep paying for it.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby odinoz » Thu, 17Aug17 19:57

Ok, i have to say that the game is very well done, on a side note there are a few things that may be quite annoying.
1. Girls that can be "completed" only via premium should be marked, so players won't just smash themselves against the "pay or you won't see more" situation
2. Some girls are way too slow to answers, making it hard to understand if you failed, if they bugged or they just don't give the opportunity to try more combinations (usually people get bored to wait 1 full day to get an answer)
3. There is no way to get additional money for free. That means, if you fail to purchase the right items, you just wasted money and can't complete some girls
4. There isn't an option or menu to see the previous photos received in chat (and if there is, it's really hard to find)
5. And, as last, would be funny to have "more ways" with every girl, not just a straight line to get the 100%

That said, i had a lot of fun trying to figure out the right answers. And it's even more funny reading in the girls comments, some people really think it's real :D :D
odinoz
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Other sexy games