nicky.xxx

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: nicky.xxx

Postby egbignition » Tue, 17Sep19 12:14

Cool concept, and it has some potential. I ended up subscribing and played through all the girls. Overall, I don't regret my decision. I do have some criticisms though. I think the waiting times should be significantly reduced or completely eliminated, especially for paying members. I just don't think it's worth it to make people wait for days to continue through the story. I noticed on at least one of the girls (it could have been more) you can give an answer which results in getting blocked, and the game doesn't let you know until hours later. I'm not sure if this is intended or not because usually it lets you know instantly when you are going to get blocked.

I see you added a new girl recently, and that's good. This is just my personal opinion, but I don't feel like it's worth it to keep a subscription just to get to play 1 new girl per month. I'm not sure if that's the rate you're going for, but I subscribed 6 weeks ago and there's been 1 new girl released since then. Sorry if this seemed a bit negative, overall I liked your site and just wanted to share some thoughts that could help make it better.
egbignition
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Other sexy games