Club Velvet Rose LOP Gold

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Club Velvet Rose LOP Gold

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17Mar21 09:44

I read your spoiler, and it is a great idea, it would take away the stat building totally and even the time building also, one can only hope Leo or Arnii reads it and sees its value and its merit and sees it would increase the overall experience and enjoyment for the person playing the game.

When Arnii first started out with the Haunted Island series, they were hotspot based games with mini games included, then with the heart meter, I loved them totally, same for MSP first 2 games, same for all of sharks games, and I loved them, but once a creator gets caught up in what is themed as popular area of games aka stats and or time based games, it literally puts me to sleep from boredom.

Tho I would like to thank Arnii as all 3 Haunted Island games and Big City Campus are made from a female POV, nice to be a girl playing as a girl in a game, as 99% of other games made are made from a male POV.

Stat and time based games is like playing one of pussoys games, but on a bigger scale, endless repeditive actions needed endlessly, leaves You searching for the bullet to either end the computer or yourself :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Crane » Mon, 17Mar27 11:08

tlaero wrote:Okay, taking off my cheerleader outfit now...

Tlaero

Now, that is the sexiest ellipsis i`ve ever seen. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Crane
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Kroq-Gar » Thu, 17Apr27 08:42

I still can't get the 1000 $ drink option is there someone that can go step by step cause the solution given is not so accurate in some points
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 17May05 21:50

tlaero wrote:I don't know if I count as a cheerleader, but... (Oh god, now you people are picturing me in high school in a cheerleading outfit. Stop that! :-)

While this storyline doesn't appeal to me, I don't think it's accurate to say that the concept of stat-building erotic RPGs is growing a beard. As I see things, the stat-building RPG is a genre of erotic games, comparable to other erotic genres like dating, adventure, and visual novel. Saying "the concept is growing a beard" is kind of like saying "the concept of a first person shooter on a game console has grown a beard."

It's totally fair to say, "I don't like stat builder RPGs." And it's completely fair to say, "I don't like playing games about dumb couples that cheat on each other." But that doesn't mean the genre is wrong and that Leo should make something else. You similarly wouldn't tell Marvel that the superhero movie genre is wrong and that they should make something else.

Leo and company are, in my rah rah opinion at least (damn, this skirt is short...), the hands down owners of the erotic stat-building genre, with a bunch of fantastic games under their belt, including two of the absolute best (Seducing the Throne, and Living with Temptation). These games are what they do. You don't have to like them, and you certainly don't need to pay for them, but it feels wrong to tell Leo to stop making them.

Okay, taking off my cheerleader outfit now...

Tlaero

I totally agree with you, you play a LOP game and you know there will be some stat building and some dead line to the game, it's also what makes them interesting and not too easy to play.

Then I have to thank you for the teasing about the cheerleader outfit and the skirt too short!

Bye everyone for a while, I have to finish... Alien Isolation before the week end expires :-))
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Brontozaurio » Wed, 17Sep06 19:54

we have a fresh expansion "Madame Miranda and Teri"

we will keep informing....
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby Brontozaurio » Thu, 17Sep07 08:42

walkthru edited from page 1post by CobraPL adapted to the expansion

(in bold the new stuff)

Basic pointers...

Zara- When you first get to the club, quietly ask Veronica if she finds Zara hot and then tell Zara that she looks smokin' tonight. Back! Click on Zara again and ask Veronica again what she thinks of Zara. Back again!
When entering club, say "I said I would fuck her".
Bartender - Smile at Tyron and take your drink from bartender and then go back to the bar to tip him.
Che/Alexandra - Ask them about the pole/do nothing. Ask them how they met and offer them some drinks.
Leave her with them, Go to restroom and get wallet, go to Zara then to Tyron to get her a refill but don't go back to Zara!
Convince Veronica to dance on the pole, go to Tyron and offer her another drink. Then convince her to dance on the pole.let alexandra join her
Do nothing, wink at her to encourage her, then have her her follow you to the blue couch. Ask Natasha what she thinks about us.
Ask her to stay with them, go to blue sofa and inquire about the threesome..
Rest of story follows.

Just Zara

Go on your own to Zara and speak with her. A dialogue option will come up ask her her what she drinks. Then go to the bar alone and get the drink. After Veronica’s strip show, speak with her and ask her about the bartender giving her money. Reply that you’re not mad and that you’re ok with her having sex with him. Then go to the bar with Veronica and leave her at the bar to chat with him. Then go to Zara while Veronica is distracted at the bar and give her the drink.
Zara/James scene - *Cumstain Macgyver Acheivement*
once you hear the noise if you don't hide you'll get Alexandra and Zara blowing you together. (go to alex/zara james scene)
If you hide, you'll get another scene involving fucking Zara and a gloryhole. push all the way, squeeze ass, slip a finger, fininsh the other man

remove panties

pull deeper
squeze ass
finger ass

Tyron/Veronica (Ending 1)

Follow Zara route and either get a BJ from Zara or not then return to the bar and let her seduce Tyron.
Tyron/Veronica cuckold scene - *Once You Go Black Acheivement*

Natasha/Felix 4some (Ending 2)

Whisper to Felix that Natasha looks amazing. When Felix wants to show you Natasha’s famous cocksucking skills, you accept the show. Then when he asks if you wanna switch so you can test Natasha's skill, dont answer him directly. Let him talk about the club secrets and then throw some drinks in the equation.
If you follow your wife and accept her idea, it's a *Through The Hole Acheivement* for you! Upon returning, toast to Orgasms!
If you flirt with Natasha, go to the restroom and see Felix/Veronica gloryhole. Then accept Natasha's teasing advances and tell it was hot. Natasha/James scene - *Behind Closed Doors Achievement*
Upon returning, take Felix to the side for a chat and then ask Veronica about doing it with them.
Encourage her to kiss Natasha then take Veronica aside for a chat.
Felix/Natasha/Veronica/James scene - *Creamy Makeup Acheivement*

Zara/Veronica

Ask Veronica if she’ll make out with Zara then bring her to Zara and ask her to kiss Zara.

Che/Alexandra 3some

Have Zara go off with Veronica, then talk to Che and join him and his wife. *Make Her Beg Achievement*
Afterwards, go to the bathroom and Che will confront you. Agree to let him sleep with Veronica. Talk to Veronica about Che, she’ll turn you down. Then go to Zara to help you convince Veronica, choose second option, Veronica will go off with Che.

Natasha/Alexandra 3some (Ending 5)

You have to convince Veronica to have sex with Che and you must have gotten the blowjob from Zara without getting caught. Then you stay and wait!
Alexandra/Natasha/James scene - *Alpha Male Achievment*

4some ending - Veronica/Che/Felix

To get the foursome with the other guys, go through the process of getting the threesome with Natasha and Alex. When Che talks to you in the bathroom refuse his offer but then go through with the threesome anyway. When Natasha and Alex leave the room before the threesome starts go and check on Veronica.

Another achievement/ending

After blackmailed by Che, ask Vero about sex with Che. Tell her to stay with Che and Alexandra, go to the bar and a 1000$ drink is available to buy for Veronica to make completely drunk… Try it!!!

Teri and bryan
ask them when they started
chat about plans
ask bryan about last time / change subject (important!!)

Scenes...
Teri
tease
compliment skills
talk dirty
cum on her face

Teri and Bryan
leave veronica with Tyron
ask bryan about secrets
ask to be the third wheel
good to go

switch
talk dirty
im ready
slap ass
finger ass
hold it
compliment
stare eyes
tease her

give her more

tease
ask her
deep

Miranda
leave veronica with Tyron
switch
talk dirty
im ready
slap ass
finger ass
hold it
compliment
stare eyes
tease her

tease
ask her
deep

miranda
ask what she think of her
ask kinky things
let her with Tyron
ask miranda
agree

tongue
lick
suck toes
lick pussy

agree her plan
pick veronica from tyron
ask veronica if she would like bdsm
compliment skills
tease veronica
look at veronica
ask veronica
ask miranda
play with veronica creampie
fuck veronica
ask her
ask wants more
deeper

Zara/James - Talk dirty, make her purr, pull her down onto your cock then cum in her mouth.

Alexandra/James - Compliment her skills, grab the back of her head, talk dirty to her, I stopped her. Ask her to describe what she feels, pull her down further, make her beg for more, then turn her over on her back. Stare at her breasts, ask Che to get a close up, tease her some more, then power through her orgasm. Ram it deeper, slap her ass, pick up the pace, and then come inside her ass.

Tyron/Veronica - Encourage her to take his dick deeper, tell him to fuck her violently, tell her to tell Tyron she loves his cock, and ask him to stop so she can suck him off. Encourage Tyron to go deeper, say you envy him, x, tell him to fuck her, he talked dirty to her, she kissed him, he fucked her faster, and she wanted it inside.

Alexandra/Zara/James in the toilet
told them best feeling ever, wap with alexandra, told them I was close

Alexandra/Natasha/James - Have Alex talk dirty, talk dirty to natasha, push natasha's head down deeper, looked at Alexandra's eyes, teased Natasha, complimented Natasha's skills, "Alex lined up behind Natasha"
told natasha go deeper, laid back, tease natasha (or have sex with the girls and Sweet talk Natasha, ask for a double bj, and grab a handful of Alex's hair, and then hold back). Talk dirty to Natasha, ask how Natasha's ass feels, bury yourself deeper, then hold back a little longer. Hold out a bit longer, stay with the girls.

Natasha/James scene - Compliment her skills, look down at her, tell her you're close, then pull out and cum on her face.

Felix/Natasha/Veronica/James Scene - First 2 choices don't seem to matter but I like "both girls put on a show and felix complimented Veronica - Rub Natasha's ass, watch her tits bounce, stare into her eyes, and take back your wife. Slap Veronica's ass, get lost in her eyes. Don't let her get anal. Enjoy the scene!
Last edited by Brontozaurio on Fri, 17Sep15 01:28, edited 3 times in total.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby L1nk1980 » Sat, 17Sep09 14:32

Great game.

there are just a bug after you ask teri and bryan for helping Veronique have sex with che. the game just freeze after that

have somebody reach ending 8 I can't find it.

and how exactly you can Veronique dance with alex on stage?

for the rest it's I nice game and looking for more expansions of it
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby vkalvkal » Sun, 17Sep10 00:36

L1nk1980 wrote:Great game.

there are just a bug after you ask teri and bryan for helping Veronique have sex with che. the game just freeze after that

have somebody reach ending 8 I can't find it.

and how exactly you can Veronique dance with alex on stage?

for the rest it's I nice game and looking for more expansions of it

Ending 8: after the threesome with Teri and Bryan, leave the club.

Dance with Alex on stage: just try to get as much points with Veronica as possible before letting her dance on the pole. After her dance, there should be an option to tell her to dance together with Alex.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby L1nk1980 » Sun, 17Sep10 01:40

thanks I find them
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby herkalurk » Wed, 17Sep13 18:57

I'm wondering about the steps to get Alexandra and Zara in the bathroom together. I can't seem to figure it out.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby vkalvkal » Wed, 17Sep13 20:18

herkalurk wrote:I'm wondering about the steps to get Alexandra and Zara in the bathroom together. I can't seem to figure it out.

Play as you did before the expansion.

First make sure that you get the Che and Alexandra scene.

After you've done Alexandra, go after Zara to giver her the drink she enjoys (don't forget to drop Veronica at the bar!) and see the normal blowjob scene at the sofa. After that, she'll take you to the restroom to clean your pants (just like before the expansion).

Now comes the new scene. You'll hear a noise. Don't hide! And you'll get Alexandra and Zara blowing you together. If you hide, you'll get another scene involving only Zara, but a bonus gloryhole. Enjoy!
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby bustane » Thu, 17Sep14 18:01

Hi guys, I can't make Zara kiss the wife. I am sure I can choose "would you kiss Zara... ?" She say yes but after that there is no interraction at all. Can you help me :) ?
bustane
Pilot fish

Postby gmn » Sun, 17Oct22 22:49

Hi, does anybody know how to reach the ending 9 ? I succeed all the other endings and achievments but never achieve it. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] Thanks!
gmn
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Other sexy games