Jacob's Rebound

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Jacob's Rebound

Postby Salamandastron » Fri, 16Nov11 18:13

LOP Gold's new date sim is out.
Anyone played it? Thoughts, feedback, etc...
Salamandastron
lagoon predator

Re: Jacob's Rebound

Postby Brontozaurio » Sat, 16Nov12 08:17

Requirements for the girls:
Elena
compliment purse: 3 relation
smell perfume: 10 Relation
Kiss her: 20 Relation
Talk: 25 Relation
Feel her up: 50 Relation
Ask her out: 50 Relation+30 Social+ Fashionable Watch($120)
-compliment: 150 Relation
Ask to se her work: 200 Relation+70 culture+Gold card (you need $1000)

Brandi
Kiss hand: 3 Relation
Kiss her : 10 Relation
Grab Ass: 20 Relation
Talk to her: 25 Relation
Pull her: 50 Relation
Eat with her: 50 Relation+ 20 social+ $20 each time
- Passionate Kissing: 150 Relation
Ask her out: 200 Relation+60 Fitness+ $100 each time

Asuka
Talk about her ink 3 Relation
Kiss neck 10 Relation
Kiss her 20 Relation
Talk 25 Relation
Flash you 50 Relation
Walk with her 50 Relation+20 Culture+ Umbrella ($50)
-reach unde her skirt 150 Relation
Dinner 200 Relation+ 60 Culture+40 fitness

Isabelle
Compliment 3 Relation
Kiss check 10 Relation
Hold her 20 Relation
Talk 25 Relation
Feel her up 50 Relation
Walk with her 50 Relation+20 Fitness+Flashlight ($75)
- Lay her: 150 Relation
Clubbing 200 Relation+70 Social+$200 each time

Prices in the shop:
Umbrella 50
Flashlight 75
Watch 120
Concert 200 (for Brandi if relation>300, lips, hair
Spa 340 (for Asuka if relation>340, spread your fingers, nibble)
Limo voucher 400 (For Isabelle if relation>320, smell, suckle)
Phone with camera 500 (for Asuka if realtion>500, tease her, make her beg)
Cheerleader outfit 600 (for isabelle if relation>550, squeeze, compliment)
Luxury bag 800 (for Elena if relation>400->compliment grip, wonderful job)
Gold Card 1000

FInal date correct order:
Asuka:
arm,kiss arm, hair, belly, perfume, slide, nipple, dress off, play with herself, stockins,
skills, cum in mouth, cum on breast, if relation>500 ask her to stop
slut, slap
Elena:
computer, hand,necklace,arm, thight, brush hair,tits,call her mistress, blown on clit, lick nipples, stare pussy
Hair, stare eyes, cum on breast, ride you if relation>500
lick nipples, talk dirty
Brandi:
Eyes, Hair, Blouse, Thights, Kiss, Lay down, Play with Nipple, Kiss nipple, Skirt, Compliment, Lick
Say you love her pussy, compliment her boobs, cum on belly (if relation>500 put finger in ass) /love her pussy/ ask her if she love it
cum on face, if relation>500 aske her to stop
Isabelle:
Stare, Rub herself, Ask her, Abs, Ass, Sideboobs, Admire, Talk dirty, Offer seat, Champagne (it is actually free), Ask her to stop

Achievements:
over 50 one day: have more than 50 people in your gym
celebrity training: just use the option celebrity training (more than 200 gym reputation)
Am i Whore: give asuka phone, tell her to masturbate more
Delicious:final date with asuka, after bj ask her to stop, don't cum on her face
Led Maiden: give concert tickets to Brandi, Touch hair, compliment lips,
Inside her tigh ass: go final date with brandi, after vaginal sex, put finger in her ass, and don't pull out to cum on her belly.
Sticky Hand:give luxury bag to elena:marvelous job, compliment grip
Wow Girl: In elena's workplace do the bj and don't select anything, let the time run out
Just Crushing:give Isabell a Limo Voucher, smell perfume, suck nipple
I'll write a check:give Isabelle, cheerleader outfit make her sit on you, squeze bobs, compliment pussy
Last edited by Brontozaurio on Wed, 16Nov16 10:10, edited 5 times in total.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Porksword » Sat, 16Nov12 08:53

It's not their worst game by a long shot, but I just felt like I was playing the same thing I've played dozens of times before. I mean, what separates this from City of Love, Looking for Love, Divided Heart, Real Estate Agent (etc) besides "MC is a black guy, so let's make reference to BBC a lot?" There weren't any glaring flaws that detract from the game, but it just lacked... I wanna say 'life'. There were no real penalties when interacting with one girl or another, they never interacted with each other, there was no sense of urgency, surprise, tension or any other narrative device; even the worst ending was a happy one.

I suppose my criticisms could be summed up with "why should I care about any of these people?" I was given a setting, a short character bio and 4 robots with a stereotypical personality who (besides a few tacked-on scenes) never interacted with their own world.
Porksword
sirens hunter

Postby cypisek1233 » Sat, 16Nov12 16:12

Hi. Do you know what other items in the shop are for?

I mean:
I know that I need watch, flashlight, umbrella and gold card to make some actions with those girls, because it is just written. But what with other items in the shop, like camera phone or spa vouchers?

cypisek1233
sirens hunter

Postby ozguy » Sat, 16Nov12 17:29

The text is very chunky. It really needs a better font because it is difficult and annoying to read.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Salamandastron » Sat, 16Nov12 21:55

cypisek1233 wrote:Hi. Do you know what other items in the shop are for?

They unlock special events with the girls that you'll need for some of the achievements.

ozguy wrote:The text is very chunky. It really needs a better font because it is difficult and annoying to read.

Heh, I didn't mind it too much, but then, I play a bunch of pixelart and emulated ROM games.
Salamandastron
lagoon predator

Postby jipp » Sat, 16Nov12 22:16

Porksword wrote:
I suppose my criticisms could be summed up with "why should I care about any of these people?" I was given a setting, a short character bio and 4 robots with a stereotypical personality who (besides a few tacked-on scenes) never interacted with their own world.

Pretty much yeah. As usual, I found myself thinking "why should I pay for this" or "wish their writing team (if they have one) would get some tips from Tlaero". Or maybe they should hire her to write them better plots for their games.
jipp
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 16Nov12 22:28

What porksword said...

Actually, I would also add... Fewer girls with more personality (all round) would probably be an improvement... Looks like the artists seem to have too much of the upper hand over the story writers.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby vkalvkal » Sat, 16Nov12 23:09

I second what Porksword said.

I'll add that I'm not a fan of stats builders games. It was cool when it was introduced in Living with Britney. But since Johnny Bullet it seems like it's the same game all over again... Johnny Bullet, Eleanor, Living with Temptation, City of Love, Sedugin the Throne, Living with Serena, Eleanor 2 and now Jacob's Rebound. Only in Eleanor and Living with Temptation that stats builder thing didn't bother me so much, but it bothered me in terms of replayability.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby Salamandastron » Sun, 16Nov13 10:01

Stat builders can be engrossing experiences, and they definitely feel more game-y than the visual novel approach. I think the key is that there should ideally be multiple systems that interact with the stats. Here, it's just a case of unlocking certain interactions past certain stats and mildly penalising you if you attempt the interaction without the required stats. Maybe the fact that the formula is identical for all the girls moves it more towards the cookie-cutter mold. While it would take extra work, it'd be cool to see responses to interactions reflect changes in stats for physical, cultural and social attributes.

I think the writing is pretty good. If anything, it's the worldbuilding which could be improved a little. The girls never interact with each other, and are all always at the same location by default. In Brandi's case, it makes sense, but the others should really be a little more mobile, all things considered. Maybe that's an avenue for expansion options, but this does feel more like a one-off kind of game. It'd have been nice to have a couple of NPCs who you could talk to who weren't sexual targets (like your gym members) - the models had already been made, after all. I can see how it could be a tough ask for LOP, but hopefully their path progresses in a way that someday, their open-world games are capable of supporting all this and more.
Salamandastron
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sun, 16Nov13 16:58

Salamandastron wrote: I think the key is that there should ideally be multiple systems that interact with the stats.

I REALLY agree with this.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby klamfyr » Sun, 16Nov13 19:30

It looks exciting. Looks great with a colored PC for a change.
klamfyr
sirens hunter

Postby Brontozaurio » Tue, 16Nov15 08:59

I have finished the walkthrough
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby lukas1819 » Tue, 16Nov15 16:53

I strongly agree with you guys about the stat building getting boring.
However i must thank Brontozaurio for the guide helped out loads.
lukas1819
sirens hunter

Postby lukas1819 » Thu, 16Nov17 23:23

Hi guys, anyone know how to get Elena ending? as im struggling to raise social and culture stats and raise money all at the same time.
Thnaks in advance
lukas1819
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Other sexy games