Himeros Haven - Completed (March 2019)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Himeros Haven - Chapter 4

Postby Guntag » Tue, 18Apr10 18:45

I'm sure you have plenty of ideas, but I have a suggestion for an event :

I thought about it considering the mysterious island theme, and I thought about the Lost TV Show. I don't know if you know it, but it's about the survivors of a plane crash on a mysterious island. The main lead actress is Evangeline Lilly and maybe you could make a small cameo about her. I thought about a sailor caught in a storm and needing help because she lost her supplies. We would just share some of our supplies and she could go right away. This way you don't need a lot of writing or pictures (I'm not sure there is a lot of material about her, but a lot should be "island related"). You could also develop it more if you decide that her boat was damaged or destroyed and she could stay for a few days. I thought it might be fun to see her, even if just very briefly. Also she will star as The Wasp in a Marvel movie in July, so she might interest players who don't know Lost.

Again, I'm sure you and your patrons also have tons of ideas, it's not the hardest part, writing and coding is !
Guntag
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 18Apr10 18:57

Suggestion noted :)
I know Evangeline very well. You could say that I am pretty large nerd of all things entertainment. I am currently looking at diorama of Kate standing in the jungle from lost and an art poster of Tauriel hanging on the wall. I agree in your taste of females :)
Again not wanting to spoil anything, but there is a small easter egg in Chapter 5 that you might recognize.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby thinman873 » Tue, 18Apr10 19:15

I need help...
I was playing the game, and the incident at the dock happens, with Mugo and Vanessa. The game asked to save and that the story will continue in chapter 4.5. I saved the game. Then downloaded the 4.5 version,
and opened the save game. Now there is no incident at the dock. I finish the day, and try to sleep but get a message "You have a task to do before you sleep". I have visited all locations, and nothing pops. What am I missing?

My L:81017910991011111398
thinman873
sirens hunter

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 18Apr10 19:21

ff you downloaded the 4.5 version that is Chapter 4. That is the lastest release for the public.
The version number is off by .5 because there are 9 chapters and not 10.
You would have to be a supporter for the newest version or wait for the public release of Chapter 5 in a months time.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby thinman873 » Tue, 18Apr10 19:22

Ok... thanks for clarifying.
When will ch 5 be posted for the public?
thinman873
sirens hunter

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 18Apr10 19:24

The current date is set to the 4. May I believe. A couple of days after the supporter release of Chapter 6, so I have time to handle their bugs before any the public release brings up.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Guntag » Wed, 18Apr11 02:22

An other fun idea, I'll just throw it there :

Hima could, for some reason (maybe she wants to make sure everyone stays healthy ?), scan the people of the resort and add the body measurements of the girls and they would be added to the characters profiles.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Wed, 18Apr11 06:54

Hehe also noted :)
Seztworks
star of the reef

Re: Himeros Haven - Chapter 5 (May 2018)

Postby Seztworks » Thu, 18May03 18:57

Hello everyone

I have updated the frontpage with a link to the newest public release. Chapter 5: Family.
Have fun and let me know what you think.

Regards
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby carloimbonati » Mon, 18May07 00:39

Hi! Love the game, but I keep getting an error when I try to load a file from the previous version
something about the specified key not being present in the dictionary (I don't know if it is the correct word since the error is not in english)
Code: Select all
   in ADRIFT.frmError..ctor(String sErrorMessage, Exception ex)
   in ADRIFT.SharedModule.ErrMsg(String sMessage, Exception ex)
   in ADRIFT.frmRunner.DoToolClick(String sKey, String sCaption, String sTag)
   in Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.OnToolClick(ToolClickEventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.FireEvent(ToolbarEventIds id, EventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupMenuItemUIElement.DoClickProcessing(MouseEventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupMenuItemUIElement.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.TextUIElementBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
   in Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
   in Infragistics.Win.UIAutomation.UiaProviderControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& msg)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   in System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   in System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   in ADRIFT.frmRunner.Main()
   in System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   in System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   in System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   in R.P.Main(String[] args)

EDIT: No, ok, after the error if I move about the map It solves itself. I hope I won't do damage by playing it this way! :)
carloimbonati
Pilot fish

Postby Seztworks » Mon, 18May07 16:36

Yeah the key error does happen and I am not always sure what the cause is. It has to do with how Adrift saves variables and if a new version changes anything to do with a saved variable you can get that error.

You did find the workaround so thats good :)
It shouldnt cause any problems, but if you do get stuck for some reason I am here to help.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby jerenyg » Thu, 18May10 20:44

I'm stuck with this number. My task list is empty. 10111710121112101213151010
jerenyg
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Fri, 18May11 04:02

Hiya Jerenyg

There is a chain of events that should happen for you.
You might or might not have an even in the morning in the main complex.
This starts a new client quest that will continue after 2 days. If you have had to first event with Jane in morning you have to wait a couple of days to continue.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby jerenyg » Fri, 18May11 18:27

Nope I spend a week visiting each location on morning, afternoon and evening and nothing.

New client ? You mean the 1st model ? I did it. First event with Jane I think I had it too
jerenyg
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Fri, 18May11 22:42

I have sent you a PM about a save file request.
Edit: Couldn't replicate the bug when playing from the sent save game. Have sent back a new save game after that point. Hopefully you can continue from there.
Edit 2: I couldn't find the bug because he was not using the version I was. Developer mistake. Turns out he had finished the currrent content of Chapter 5, but was missing a single optional event to get the end marker message.
I will add a reminder in the task list for future players.
Seztworks
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games