Road Trip 1.0c

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Road Trip 1.0b

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 17Mar05 20:37

As usual - fantastic art. Jen is a real stunner. And the trials continue...

Issue - I got the Thursday evening and the game is at a dead end - is that the end of current content? Or did I cause the game to have a fit by taking all 3 jobs? PS - playing the Mac version if it matters...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby MalleckM » Mon, 17Mar06 20:51

Hoboy wrote:As usual - fantastic art. Jen is a real stunner. And the trials continue...

Issue - I got the Thursday evening and the game is at a dead end - is that the end of current content? Or did I cause the game to have a fit by taking all 3 jobs? PS - playing the Mac version if it matters...

There were some complains about it. I am checking this right now.
MalleckM
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby pekoko » Tue, 17Mar07 12:53

Hoboy wrote:As usual - fantastic art. Jen is a real stunner. And the trials continue...

Hi.
I've got dead end on Saturday. There is nothing I can do (or I can't find it). Is there any way to manually advance time to evening?

And - Great Job :)
pekoko
Pilot fish

Postby pot » Wed, 17Mar08 01:59

I just want to say thank you for letting us skip the previous version so that I didn't have to play it all over again.

Good luck with your next project
pot
sirens hunter

Postby ickzorn » Wed, 17Mar08 10:54

"Hi.
I've got dead end on Saturday. There is nothing I can do (or I can't find it). Is there any way to manually advance time to evening?

And - Great Job :)"

(don't know how to get the pink box for zitation so I used ")
I've got the same "bug" or poverty of imagination. Good game, especially for a rpg maker game
ickzorn
Pilot fish

Postby Chillz » Thu, 17Mar09 01:02

Look for the shower area in the western district. It's the building with 2 doors

Great game btw. I'm excited to see how the story turns out.
Chillz
Pilot fish

Postby Kroq-Gar » Thu, 17Mar09 02:40

All in all first part was hot the second part is just fuck jen in al the way you can ,no story no choices and you have to make her fail to get the best scenes..
.even the fuck with the black guy in the bathroom woud have been far better if the lesbian girl entered the bathroom and they did an mff threesome with the girl beginning to lick jen's pussy while she was too aroused to say anything ,the unknown that jerk off on her at the end is not hot at all.Too many scenes of sex with wird people ,ok for the sceriff but the 2 fat man is not arousing at all to me.Even the threesome with sceriff and the son is a little stupid I would have liked the following of the double path in which you do things or with the sceriff or with that dude...the second part is all simplified in sex scenes ,jen do sex with all and go through the story...the first part was far better....yep i noticed if you change the order of dress you can avoid or do 2 sex scenes at work,also i think there was someone else at office work with which it was intended something could happen ,not only with your boss in first plot then plot with him was deleted i think? I don't know it seemed far better at the beginning then what it was at the end...

the point is if the game should only show hot images of sex scenes or be funny to play.......also some sex scenes are only fixed images and are too fast 2 -3 scenes at most...it all ends in no time....I've finished second part in less time that it takes the first part,and the other girl in firt part? Was her deleted from the project too? It sems you wanted to end the project as soon as possible at the end ,but you began thinking about a project far more long and complex
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby MalleckM » Sun, 17Mar12 20:08

Kroq-Gar wrote:All in all first part was hot the second part is just fuck jen in al the way you can ,no story no choices and you have to make her fail to get the best scenes..
.even the fuck with the black guy in the bathroom woud have been far better if the lesbian girl entered the bathroom and they did an mff threesome with the girl beginning to lick jen's pussy while she was too aroused to say anything ,the unknown that jerk off on her at the end is not hot at all.Too many scenes of sex with wird people ,ok for the sceriff but the 2 fat man is not arousing at all to me.Even the threesome with sceriff and the son is a little stupid I would have liked the following of the double path in which you do things or with the sceriff or with that dude...the second part is all simplified in sex scenes ,jen do sex with all and go through the story...the first part was far better....yep i noticed if you change the order of dress you can avoid or do 2 sex scenes at work,also i think there was someone else at office work with which it was intended something could happen ,not only with your boss in first plot then plot with him was deleted i think? I don't know it seemed far better at the beginning then what it was at the end...

the point is if the game should only show hot images of sex scenes or be funny to play.......also some sex scenes are only fixed images and are too fast 2 -3 scenes at most...it all ends in no time....I've finished second part in less time that it takes the first part,and the other girl in firt part? Was her deleted from the project too? It sems you wanted to end the project as soon as possible at the end ,but you began thinking about a project far more long and complex

You aren't the first person who points to those points in the game. I just ended that part of the story on some point where I didn't see any reason to continue it. I am taking many goods points from the feedback into the sequel.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby acolitu » Mon, 17Mar13 17:46

I got stuck on Thursday evening also.
and grate game so far... keep up the good work
acolitu
Pilot fish

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 17Mar14 22:40

I will finish walkthrough these days. So then we can check if we talking about bugs or you just used old saves. I have to finish work on Sea Holiday first.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Mar19 06:12

I played the second part in 1.0b tonight and I felt that it lost most of the charm that made the first part in 0.3 enjoyable.

The first part had this kind of cooky insanity mixed with a character that slowly got into worse and worse things, but generally stayed in control.

The second part was much darker and disturbing. While I was willing to play along with the first part, I was very uncomfortable with most of the second part. In the first part, Jen made choices. Usually she didn't have much ACTUAL choice, but you still showed her having a choice and making it. In the second part she's repeatedly raped, a few times forcibly. Aside from the part with the male model, all semblance of her slowly being corrupted and growing to like her situation is gone. In the first part, I could suspend my disbelief and imagine her doing the things she does. In the second, I kept saying, "No way."

The initial time with Kim? He had some pictures of her so she let him fuck her to avoid sending them to her boyfriend? Just no way. That was out of the blue, and no other way to look at it other than rape. Not good.

Where everyone in the first part were kind of "humorously insane," in this part it was all rapists and drug dealers and real world horrors.

On the better side, the part with the male model was the most similar to the good parts of the first game. You built it well over multiple small steps down the slippery slope. You showed her interest. Etc. But in the end, it too was rape. You could make that part work with a small change, though.

When they're in the nude-nude photoshoot, and they're pretending to do doggy style, make him be professional and not abusing her (though clearly aroused and interested). Then have the photographer tell them to pull back like he's pulling out. So, his erect cock ends up at her pussy, even though he's being professional and doesn't plan to put it in. Now, here's the very important bit. Rather than him ramming her, have Jen be overcome with curiosity and desire, so SHE pushes her rear back and forces him into her. That way it's her making the choice. From there, it's fine for them to have sex in the various positions and for the cameraman to take the pictures. Since she instigated it, it works.

Even the waitress was troublesome. In the first part you would have had her do various things to tempt Jen and convince her to try things. In this part she literally forces herself on Jen multiple times.

And, aside from the reprise with the male model, it went downhill from there. There was very little in this section where Jen was in any sort of control. There was never anything that made it "okay" that she allowed this next level of perversion. "Corruption" is about slowly convincing the corrupted that she's okay with each step. You did that masterfully in the first part. In the second you just raped her repeatedly until she was deadened to it and it nothing that happened mattered to her anymore.

<shudders> I wanted to see how it ended, so I played all the way through, but it disturbed me. I kind of I wish I hadn't played it at all.

Sorry to be so negative.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Greenleaftea » Tue, 17Mar21 12:07

Just to add to the others getting the problem, I am also hitting a dead end on Thursday night. I also hit a similar problem in part one right at the beginning, being unable to visit the masseur. If it helps any, I'm using Win 10 64 bit Pro.
Greenleaftea
sirens hunter

Postby Lalelu » Wed, 17Mar22 01:08

I am already stuck on Tuesday :/ I accepted 2 jobs + spoke with Olaf, it's night, and every door I found tells me that I don't need to go there (except the bar one, where it says "It's the wrong day"), but I also can't sleep or anything.
Lalelu
sirens hunter

Postby barneydog » Wed, 17Mar22 23:33

I am stuck on Tuesday evening as well. How do you advance time?
I have two jobs (Photo Shoot and Secretary), have seen Olaf but no meassage from him yet. I cannot enter any of the buildings except the cloths store ( and I have already bought the short blue outfit). Any help would be appreciated.
barneydog
Pilot fish

Postby petar89 » Thu, 17Mar23 20:44

barneydog wrote:I am stuck on Tuesday evening as well. How do you advance time?
I have two jobs (Photo Shoot and Secretary), have seen Olaf but no meassage from him yet. I cannot enter any of the buildings except the cloths store ( and I have already bought the short blue outfit). Any help would be appreciated.

Go to bar and take the yob of the waitress :)
petar89
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games