Road Trip 1.0c

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Road Trip 1.0c

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 17Jul16 09:10

Kroq-Gar wrote:I found a really interesting thing Malleck is also called Impure,another account on P3on and he is doing/did the game Sara's Life too there are some characters shared and drawings similar and even the story is similar to road trip but probably better developed....well Sarah is a little dumb but the game is enjoyable,I suppose havign more then one account pays more that doing all on a single account,am i right ? ;) .....

I really don't think they are the same person or group...while similar the same can be said for many 3d graphic corruption VN/games right now...and I think Malleck has a little more polish at this point...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby adonis93 » Sun, 17Jul16 22:10

Link is not working for PC?
adonis93
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby phantomshark » Thu, 17Jul20 04:24

When I try to use the link to the windows game, I get a file not found error
phantomshark
sirens hunter

Postby MalleckM » Sat, 17Nov18 17:20

To avoid all problems. I reupload all links to my drive. So, it shouldn't be any problems to get the game. The walkthrough is also in the folder with the game.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 17Nov18 21:46

MalleckM wrote:I reupload all links to my drive. ... The walkthrough is also in the folder with the game.

Thank you for doing this.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Kroq-Gar » Tue, 17Dec05 17:17

Ok something i dislike about all this ,the point is it's like you're saying "i already did it i don't plan to change it at all ,i don't care,yep it has plot mistakes or so but i have already got money from this game so i go on and take your advice just for the sequel...:"
Imho that's not a fair way to do things ,I think you should have first fixed better this game ,but I think you already got money from this and so you don't care at all and you go on with the sequel...
That's why i really think there is the same person or team involved in this rpg maker corruption games and they are even almost all from russia ,it's ike a russian team doing those game on patreon but under different names...I "feel" the same person under different names ....anyway it's a pity that the account of impure is out of use from May because Sarah's life was a very good corruption game imho(the only scene i didn't like was the rape i prefer the corruption part when she's "taken into it" and not raped (I really hoped she'd fuck voluntarly tyrone for exemple )even if the best one till now is "the humbling experience"kelly is the most exciting girl ever,so so sexy,for the first time not a model but a real chubby(a litle oversized but still in shape and hot as hell) hot girl! then "lida's adventure" and "Elena's life"
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 17Dec05 21:09

Kroq-Gar wrote:...the point is it's like you're saying "i already did it i don't plan to change it at all ... it has plot mistakes or so ... take your advice just for the sequel...:"

At some point the development of any game comes to an end, even if there are still 'faults' (real or perceived) in the game, and this is true even for AAA title games produced by large commercial companies.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby AlexGe » Sun, 17Dec10 01:22

Kroq-Gar wrote:Ok something i dislike about all this ,the point is it's like you're saying "i already did it i don't plan to change it at all ,i don't care,yep it has plot mistakes or so but i have already got money from this game so i go on and take your advice just for the sequel...:"
Imho that's not a fair way to do things ,I think you should have first fixed better this game ,but I think you already got money from this and so you don't care at all and you go on with the sequel...
That's why i really think there is the same person or team involved in this rpg maker corruption games and they are even almost all from russia ,it's ike a russian team doing those game on patreon but under different names...I "feel" the same person under different names ....anyway it's a pity that the account of impure is out of use from May because Sarah's life was a very good corruption game imho(the only scene i didn't like was the rape i prefer the corruption part when she's "taken into it" and not raped (I really hoped she'd fuck voluntarly tyrone for exemple )even if the best one till now is "the humbling experience"kelly is the most exciting girl ever,so so sexy,for the first time not a model but a real chubby(a litle oversized but still in shape and hot as hell) hot girl! then "lida's adventure" and "Elena's life"

Many of them from there, but it doesn't mean they are the same person. But there is a similar pattern in those games. However, I do not see the point for developers to come back and rework the game that is that old. It would require too much time and efforts. And people most likely have very little interest to replay old games over and over again.
AlexGe
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Other sexy games