LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Oct16 02:44

Syneray wrote:
Vocal wrote:
vkalvkal wrote:
The Tracy confession scene where you doublebang her with Derek and Justin was the hottest scene to me. That's saying something because because a lot of the sex scenes in this game were great. Lisa with threesomes were great too. I do want one more solo scene with Lisa tho. Haha!

How do I get the Justin/Tracy/Derek scene? Somehow I can't get it :-/

Here's how..
On the morning of the second day while you're in the church, you have to invite Tracy into the confessional.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Syneray » Sun, 16Oct16 10:57

muttdoggy wrote:
Syneray wrote:
Vocal wrote:
vkalvkal wrote:
The Tracy confession scene where you doublebang her with Derek and Justin was the hottest scene to me. That's saying something because because a lot of the sex scenes in this game were great. Lisa with threesomes were great too. I do want one more solo scene with Lisa tho. Haha!

How do I get the Justin/Tracy/Derek scene? Somehow I can't get it :-/

Here's how..
On the morning of the second day while you're in the church, you have to invite Tracy into the confessional.

I did, but she and Justin just fucked, even when I tried the "share" option in the beginning.

*EDIT: I got the scene, dunno why it didn't trigger before, but now it did xD
Syneray
Pilot fish

Postby GamingGamerGames2 » Mon, 16Oct17 02:03

Kinda disappointed there wasn't a scene
where you have a threesome with Antoinette and Gabrielle at the end or anything with the maid.

A couple of annoying bugs but I think they've been mentioned here.

Anybody also make excel files for these games to keep track of stuff? I'd prefer to use some kind of brainstorming software but all the ones I found were really annoying to use and would not reconnect nodes. Might just start drawing it on paper
GamingGamerGames2
Pilot fish

Postby yoyo34 » Mon, 16Oct17 08:04

yoyo34 wrote:
At the end of the scene on day 3, Tracy walks in, is it possible to get caught there ? I think I did once but since I unexpectedly got redirected to an ending, but I wasn't reading the text, only exploring the story branching. I failed to do it again. Is it real, or was it only an odd bug ?

Found it ! If your score is the exact same as Richard's at the end of the scene with Antoinette on day 3 (yes, it's hard to do !), Tracy will spot cum on you and Antoinette if you suggest an evening sauna. Busted !

As I said before, it's great to see all these hidden things in that game :) On the downside, the bugs aren't being fixed, even though they don't look very hard :(
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby whateverworks » Tue, 16Oct18 07:33

I enjoyed the game a lot when it first came out and got all achievements and endings (I think) and since then I 've had a couple more playthroughs where I am still discovering new scenes and little stuff to do hear and there which I found really cool so I wanted to show my appreciation for all the work you guys put in on this one. Great job!

I wanted to add my 2 cent in an earlier discussion about Tracy and/or Lisa acting out of character in this game (which is something I don't agree with but it gave me an interesting(?) idea). Maybe someone has already written something similar so I apologise beforehand if I have missed it. So, maybe at some point in the game Justin finds out (through the surveiilance video or maybe Antoinette reveals to him the reason of the fight in the bedroom after they get closer) that Richard has instructed the maid to slip a small dose of drugs in the girls breakfast or drinks that makes them more promiscuous (than usual ofcourse [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ) at which point he can either reveal it to everyone (like with the cameras) or just confront Richard about it. Maybe the latter option ends up turning Justin to the dark side, initiating a game between the two men as to who can seduce the other one's wife first, or maybe they decide together to have a 4some or switch wives for one night, if the opportunity arises (like the night Tracy and Antoinette get drunk at the pool). I think the point system iksanabot mentioned where Justin and Richard have an independent score for each girl would facilitate a path like that. It's probably a stretch but as I said, just my two cents. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Last edited by whateverworks on Tue, 16Oct18 07:49, edited 1 time in total.
whateverworks
Pilot fish

Postby whateverworks » Tue, 16Oct18 07:48

Also I wanted to comment on the one thing I didn't love about the game and that was the fact that no matter what path you take you can have a threesome at the end if your score is higher than Richard's. I think a couple of prerequisite scenes would help the plot and clearly plant the seed in the mind of all three characters about what is going to happen. You already have one actually where all three of them cook in the kitchen -which I found really cool and nice reference to the first game [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] - so maybe just a second short one where you catch the girls fooling around in the hot tub or maybe Lisa catches Justin and Tracy being naughty in the sauna or even the cathedral would build up the threesome at the end even better.

I am nitpicking here ofcourse, everyone including myself holds iksanabot at a great standard (and that's something iksanabot has earned again and again) and wants something added in the game but the fact remains that LWT2 is an amazing game. Well done again [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
whateverworks
Pilot fish

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Oct19 14:07

whateverworks wrote: I wanted to add my 2 cent in an earlier discussion about Tracy and/or Lisa acting out of character in this game (which is something I don't agree with but it gave me an interesting(?) idea). Maybe someone has already written something similar so I apologise beforehand if I have missed it. So, maybe at some point in the game Justin finds out (through the surveiilance video or maybe Antoinette reveals to him the reason of the fight in the bedroom after they get closer) that Richard has instructed the maid to slip a small dose of drugs in the girls breakfast or drinks that makes them more promiscuous (than usual ofcourse [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ) at which point he can either reveal it to everyone (like with the cameras) or just confront Richard about it. Maybe the latter option ends up turning Justin to the dark side, initiating a game between the two men as to who can seduce the other one's wife first, or maybe they decide together to have a 4some or switch wives for one night, if the opportunity arises (like the night Tracy and Antoinette get drunk at the pool). I think the point system iksanabot mentioned where Justin and Richard have an independent score for each girl would facilitate a path like that. It's probably a stretch but as I said, just my two cents. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

This is an interesting idea but I think Gabrielle would be the one to spike everyone's drink. She seems to be more an agent of chaos. Richard is a classic narcissist. He'll use psychological methods to get what he wants. He'll identify weaknesses and insecurities in his "prey" and play off of that. He should be given more scenes where he converses with either Lisa or Tracy where he's subtly planting ideas in their heads or bringing up sexually suggestive ideas that exclude Justin. An example of this would be for Richard to start a conversation with Tracy about someone she dated before Justin. In my head I have an image of Tracy, Justin, Antoinette and Richard all sitting in the hot tub or sauna together drinking wine and getting in a conversation about sex. We could have a flashback scene while Tracy describes a past sexual encounter or a fantasy. This could either be a man she knew before Justin, her first girl on girl experience, or even Richard could ask her could ask a question about who she would be with if she wasn't with Richard and she may describe a fantasy she has about a coworker of hers at work. Another possibility is she could talk about a scene that could embarrass Justin. What comes to mind is a scene from when her and Justin had just started dating but weren't in a serious relationship yet, and right before a date with Justin her previous ex showed up and Lisa could have ended up having sex with him (even more embarrassing is if she blew her ex before the date started and at the end of the date with Justin they had their first kiss, or even more embarrassing is during her and Justin's first date Tracy went to the bathroom and bumped into her ex and they had rough, angry post breakup sex in the bathroom). Now if Justin gets mad and expresses his displeasure, Tracy could respond to Justin that he's getting angry over nothing and he's really being a wet blanked, bringing everything down. She could also say that she though their relationship was strong enough that she could share these things but now she doesn't think so. Richard should always be getting under Justin's skin and at the same time putting if Justin in a situation that if he acts on this then he will end up looking bad. He should also trying to drive a wedge between the girls and Justin.

Gabrielle on the other end seems to just want to cause mischief. If we do end up adding a second week in the expansion, Justin and Gabrielle could end up conspiring together if she lets him know she speaks English in the pool. This could be Justin's "dark side" play through, where the both of you figure out ways to disrupt the order of things (to Justin's advantage). Of course Gabrielle isn't one to be trusted and could end up putting Justin in a bad situation just for the fun of it. That should probably depend on your score with her.

whateverworks wrote:Also I wanted to comment on the one thing I didn't love about the game and that was the fact that no matter what path you take you can have a threesome at the end if your score is higher than Richard's. I think a couple of prerequisite scenes would help the plot and clearly plant the seed in the mind of all three characters about what is going to happen. You already have one actually where all three of them cook in the kitchen -which I found really cool and nice reference to the first game [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] - so maybe just a second short one where you catch the girls fooling around in the hot tub or maybe Lisa catches Justin and Tracy being naughty in the sauna or even the cathedral would build up the threesome at the end even better.

The ease of the threesome is defiantly a weak point of the game and I completely agree that more scenes to build up to it are needed. There could be a clothes shopping scene when everyone goes into town where Tracy and Lisa try on some clothes. It could also be a competitive scene, where the girls start by asking Justin what he thinks is sexy and Justin has an option of picking what the girls wear. The girls could make some comments on each other's bodies to make things steamy. Then halfway through Richard shows up to find them to tell them that they are going to lunch, sees the scene and if his score is high enough the girls may start listening to him instead of Justin when he offers suggestions. Then there could be a scene when everyone is drunk between Lisa and Tracy. Perhaps Justin has to help a drunk Tracy back to her room and a drunk Lisa either follows them or offers to help too. When they get to the room, Lisa may help Justin undress Tracy and get her ready for bed. During the ordeal a very drunk Tracy may say some of her thoughts about Lisa, or an also very drunk Lisa may end up deciding she can't make it to her room and get in Justin and Tracy's bed, potentially snuggling up with Lisa who mistakes her for Justin.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Happy tie » Thu, 16Oct20 09:17

It took me a while before playing this game but I must say that the overall game is one of the best I played from LOP. Nice graphics, nice hidden things and a story where you can feel a lot more is possible in expansions.

What I always like about games is when the sex scenes are not given away that easily and you really have to do an effort. That's why I liked LWT 1 so much, the story slowly builds and it might be frustrating to restart over and over again to reach the 'best' ending, but is shows more realism than the three-clicks-sex.

So most of the time, the games with a male protagonist are better, because then he is not able to decide when sex will be possible. When it is a woman and she wants sex, there will be sex. And if it's not like that, it feels very unrealistic. Like in Eleonor: when she's in the mood, I can't imagine the guy is not.

Only extra remark: why always the tattoos? I am not a fan of those things, expecially not when they are made with 17 colours and an ugly patters. I am curious how many people think those girls are more appealing with tattoos.
Happy tie
Pilot fish

Postby whateverworks » Fri, 16Oct21 00:16

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:
This is an interesting idea but I think Gabrielle would be the one to spike everyone's drink. She seems to be more an agent of chaos. Richard is a classic narcissist. He'll use psychological methods to get what he wants. He'll identify weaknesses and insecurities in his "prey" and play off of that. He should be given more scenes where he converses with either Lisa or Tracy where he's subtly planting ideas in their heads or bringing up sexually suggestive ideas that exclude Justin.

[....]

Gabrielle on the other end seems to just want to cause mischief. If we do end up adding a second week in the expansion, Justin and Gabrielle could end up conspiring together if she lets him know she speaks English in the pool. This could be Justin's "dark side" play through, where the both of you figure out ways to disrupt the order of things (to Justin's advantage). Of course Gabrielle isn't one to be trusted and could end up putting Justin in a bad situation just for the fun of it. That should probably depend on your score with her.

Yeap I agree, it makes way more sense if Gabrielle is drugging the girls. It would probably feel like a cheap trick to Richard, since he is so competitive he would probably want to achieve his goal without "cheating" (although to become a multimillionaire you definitely don't play by the rules all the time). Gabrielle on the other hand is there because she was in trouble involving gangs so as you wrote the desire to cause chaos seems to be in her nature (like replacing the birth control pills). Plus she probably has easier access to drugs.
whateverworks
Pilot fish

Postby yoyo34 » Fri, 16Oct21 10:47

It would be nice to strip down the plot items that don't make sense, like Justin getting someone pregnant (assuming the initial choice of "you shared Tracy"), and the pill replacement (I don't understand how it can work, you can easily notice if those pills have been tampered with -> it's hard to pull off, not something Gabrielle could achieve).

And please fix the bugs that have been identified, it's still v0.97 and not getting updated :(
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sat, 16Oct22 13:09

I'm not going to argue that there aren't logical inconsistencies in iksanabot's games because there defiantly are. Off the top of my head I can think of the fact that Lisa is getting a degree in particle physics yet has trouble connecting her WiFi and that Tracy gets angry when she sees you dancing with Lisa and Gabrielle yet she gang bangs a stable full of farmhands later in the game. For Lisa I just kind of assume she plays dumb to get attention (it was established that she likes and is good at getting attention in the last game in the park scenes). Iksanabot's characters are usually a bit thin and their personalities change to suit what the story needs of them at any particular time.

Honestly I think this is ok. I look at these facts more as stylistic choices than problems with the writing. You have to think of these games as more like an action movie where the story and plot serve to shuffle you from action scene to action scene (or in this case from sex scene to sex scene). I like the fact that these games exist in a world where anything can happen and my expectations on what I think can happen can be subverted at any second. It makes for a more exciting experience. At the same time iksanabot keeps consistent what needs to be consistent. The game mechanics and scoring are based off of a certain logic that needs to be understood by the player and this logic is kept consistent. It's fluid enough in its reality that I can be surprised but stays grounded when it needs to be to offer some measure of predictability so my choices aren't just random guesses. It's a fine line and iksanabot walks it well.

I think the character's personalities are the way they are due to iksanabot's more visual style. I can imagine his scripts having a page or two of descriptions of what is going on visually for every few lines of dialogue. This means that what each character does defines each character more than what they say. In all honesty I find this much more realistic than in other stories where characters have perfect self reflection abilities and then exposit perfectly objective summaries of themselves to the player. I am ok with people acting contrary to how they may try to present themselves because this happens in real life as well. At times iksanabot may have a little bit of an exaggerated approach to demonstrating this but his games seem to grasp this concept.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Mon, 16Oct31 21:35

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Off the top of my head I can think of the fact that Lisa is getting a degree in particle physics yet has trouble connecting her WiFi...

Not sure that's inconsistency... one of my friends is an engineer and he's great with theoretical work. But when it came to practical applications of his knowledge... I'm not sure I'd let him change a light-bulb out of fear he might electrocute himself.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Nov02 02:43

Ripe wrote:
TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Off the top of my head I can think of the fact that Lisa is getting a degree in particle physics yet has trouble connecting her WiFi...

Not sure that's inconsistency... one of my friends is an engineer and he's great with theoretical work. But when it came to practical applications of his knowledge... I'm not sure I'd let him change a light-bulb out of fear he might electrocute himself.

This is true. What I am starting to realize is that if the popular suggestion of having individual affection meters for each girl is implemented in an expansion that the girl's personalities will have to be a little better defined.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby saylor » Wed, 16Nov02 05:58

Ripe wrote:

Heh....Something I noticed when I was going through the Navy's nuclear power program. They recruited all these super-bright guys right out of High School. Most of them smart enough they could give you the square-root of a doorknob... but didn't have enough common sense to know how to operate it. (I like to think of myself as not being as smart, but having more common sense than most)
saylor
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 16Nov03 12:46

Over time I've always assigned personalities to the characters in both Living With Temptation games as I've played. I'm not sure how close I am to iksanabot's vision of what they should be but here are my interpretations.

Tracy:
I've always looked at Tracy as a character that likes to be in charge. She is a lawyer by profession so conflict and establishing control is how she would tend to solve problems.. She fights to get what she wants while compromising as little as possible. I've found that she directly controls the sexual relationship between her and Justin. When she wants sex her expectation is that Justin will give it to her immediately and "no" is not an option for Justin (or if it is an option in the game it should come with a serious points penalty), but when Justin wants sex it will depend on her mood at the time. She will also tend to give Justin choices, but when he picks wrong there will be a punishment (usually it is being left in an excited state). This was noted in the scene in the shower just before the group went to town when she has no problem leaving him in an excited state if he picks the wrong choice. She's effectively using a reward and punishment system and training Justin to think a certain way.

Justin usually must keep her in a good mood to have sex and she uses denial of sex as a control mechanism to make sure Justin keeps making her happy. She seems to get her sexual excitement from taking risks and thrives off of the adrenaline rather than engaging in a specific sexual scenario. In fact, adrenaline is almost like a drug addiction to her. When she is getting her adrenaline fix she often will snap at Justin if he interferes, such as at the end of the first game when he refused to go get her dildo when being watched by Derek and in this game when he tries to be cautious around the stable full of men during the gangbang. She also takes the initiative to find the sex club after the voyeur scene in Vegas in the first game. This could put Justin in a situation where Tracy wants to do something sexually exciting to her and he knows that saying no comes with a penalty. This is especially true of swinger Tracy who has less sexual inhibitions. Swinger Tracy may also try to keep strict control over Justin, often preferring that when they swing that Justin is observing her instead of off on his own doing his own thing with someone else.

Justin is really a beta male that likes to think of himself as an alpha. For Justin, Tracy is the girl that an alpha male would have. She is gorgeous and has a strong personality. Tracy may even build up Justin as an alpha in public as well, as I feel she does really love him. Justin is attentive and usually a generally good person, he's just doesn't believe that these are valuable traits or traits that could land him a woman like Tracy. Like most couples the reality at home is different than the reality that they project to the world and Justin likes to present a facade that he can handle a girl like Tracy. He really can't and Tracy is really the one in charge of the relationship in private.

Tracy will defiantly cheat on Justin as punishment if he displeases her enough. For Richard it would not be enough to just fuck Justin's girl. To really humiliate Justin he would show Justin who the real alpha male is by getting Tracy to be submissive to him, something Justin only wishes he could do. He could recognize Tracy's desire for risk taking and play off of that. What makes Richard a dangerous opponent for Justin would be his ability to instantly see past the illusion that people create for themselves and know what they really are and what they really want. He knows Justin is a beta male who desperately wants to be an alpha. He knows Tracy has a desire for taking risks. If he can drive a wedge in between Justin and Tracy by setting up Justin in scenarios where if he does the wrong thing he looks bad while playing off of Tracy's risk taking he could engineer a situation where he could get what he wants.

An example of this is if they are swimming at the beach and Richard suggests they jump off of a high ledge into the water (a risky situation that Tracy would find exhilarating). Antoinette and Lisa may not like that idea and their approval may fall if Justin agrees. Tracy's approval would fall if he refuses (if he decided to go climbing with Lisa instead Richard still convinces Tracy to go jumping off the ledge with him he may be able to see Tracy and Richard horsing around on the lower ledge while he fucks Lisa, possibly with a hidden clickable area on the screen). If he agrees to jump they could go to the ledge and Richard could taunt Justin into jumping first. Again, if he refuses then he could lose affection with Tracy, if he does, then after he jumps neither Richard or Lisa jump for a while. Richard could try to make the trek back up the hill (probably about a 10 minute hike and they would have already jumped by the time he gets to the top) or wait for them. Richard then explains that Lisa was feeling afraid so he had to build up her confidence to jump, and that is why the jump took so long. This may seem like a no win situation for Justin but there could be a way to win points back later in the game. I also like the idea where you may have to lose points in one scene to set up a later scene where you can gain a lot of points. It would help building tension using game mechanics this way.

I also have a short scene in my head where Richard has a two seat sports car and Tracy wants to go for a ride in it. Richard offers to give her a ride and this leaves Justin behind, possibly making him feel jealous and giving Richard alone time with Tracy. Tracy could also start talking about how exciting hanging out with Richard is which could cause tension if Justin starts to pick at his bad points.

For the purposes of the story Tracy is a character who will act contrary to her personality in situations where she can get her excitement fix. This means scenes with her can escalate out of control of what was initially intended quickly, which may be bad news for Justin but good news for the player and the resulting sex scenes they get.

Lisa
In the first game I always thought that Lisa's appeal to Justin was that she was easier to influence than Tracy and he could have some measure of influence over her. I've also thought that this control only exists in Justin's head as Lisa tends to subtly lead Justin down a path to get what she wants, in contrast to Tracy just flatly saying what she wants and that's that. Lisa likes teasing Justin and makes a game out of having him want her. She's smart but knows that being smart can be a turn off to men so she plays dumb and at times she plays helpless to get the attention of "white knights" who want to rescue her. However I think she's been observing Tracy and learning new techniques for which she can use Justin as a guinea pig. To be honest I think she may have a bit of a girl crush on Tracy as a strong woman she would like to be. Tracy (especially swinger Tracy) would see the benefit of having some measure of control over Lisa as this is also control over Justin (she would then control not only sex from her but have influence over the sex he receives from Lisa as well). This could be the set up for the threesome at the end of the game, where Tracy is seducing Lisa throughout the game and clues are left (there could be hidden clickable items strewn about the game, like if you are in Lisa's room you could click and find a pair of Tracy's panties under the bed for example). If Justin has figured out the clues then he can initiate the threesome or if he has a really high score then Tracy could initiate the threesome without the clues being discovered.

Lisa and Gabrielle are also a combination in the game that could be explored. I think the sex shop scene in town is a bit of foreshadowing. Depending on score Justin could end up being the recipient or in control of that whip. I'm sure there could also be some bondage involved as well. Lisa now has a partner in crime as well to get Justin to watch her. I'm imaging a bondage scene with Justin tied to the bed while Lisa and Gabrielle make out, which could end in Justin being blindfolded just as the show was about to get really good. There could be a dark screen with the sex noises playing for the rest of the scene as a tease to the player, with the scene putting the player on track for an even bigger payoff down the line. Also as we've seen with Lisa's birth control pills Gabrielle is not fully on anyone's side but her own. There could be a situation where she has both Justin and Lisa in bondage and then proceeds to have her way with them while they're helpless.

In regards to Richard, Lisa doesn't have a huge exploitable weakness like Tracy. I've always thought that Richards best chance of seducing Lisa is to give them a common interest that they talk about. One potential scene I can think of is that Richard tries to convince Lisa (and perhaps both Lisa and Tracy) to do a shoot with one of Richard's friends who is a famous fashion photographer, which would result in a trip to his studio. There could also be a scene where he coerces Antoinette to do it as well as it is another way to show off Antoinette to Richard. The photographer could also get a little too hands on placing Lisa and Tracy into modeling poses which could set a trap for Justin if he decides to say something about it.

Antoinette
In reality Justin and Antoinette are in similar situations as both are controlled by their spouses. Antoinette is in a much different situation as there appears to be no love in the relationship, with the relationship just being based on mutual benefit. Antoinette is a trophy wife status symbol for Richard and Richard's ambition means that Antoinette will always live in a life of wealthy comfort. Antoinette acts out by cheating on Richard behind his back to get some feeling of power in the relationship. Her motivations for having sex with Justin can be either revenge or she feels bad when Richard gets her to do bad things to Justin. For the second motivation she needs to both feel bad and still respect Justin, as she is turned on by strong men. She is really the most submissive woman in either game and if the player has dominant fantasies then this is the avenue to explore them. Even if the relationship between Antoinette and Justin remains non sexual they could still have interesting conversations which give insights into their relationship. She could be the character that can offer some reflection on Justin and his relationships.

Possible sex scenes could be an extension of the jogging scene between the two of them where Justin challenges her to a race with sexual consequences for the loser (not unlike the climbing race he had with Lisa). If her affection is high enough she may not try as hard as she may otherwise which would increase her chance to lose. Most of her points would be from being able to maintain your composure around Richard while treating her like a person and not an object. You'd still need to be a dominant lover but you could also be a compassionate one at the same time. On day six when you see her and Gabrielle in the sauna and she offers to let you stay, Gabrielle could end up leaving and the two of you could be alone to initiate the scene. If Gabrielle's affection is high enough then she could come back after the action has started and end up joining in as well.

Gabrielle
Gabrielle is a straight up wild card in this game. I get the sense that she finds the affluent lifestyle of Antoinette and Richard and to a lesser extend Justin and Tracy to be completely boring. I'm also sure she sees herself as a comfortable captive at Richard's place, preventing her to be out on the streets having a good time. Her entertainment is to shake things up and at times show people just how fake they can be, like when they pretend to themselves to have a perfect marriage but instead are sleeping around with each other. She would defiantly put something in people's drinks to make them act differently. I could also see her being really into bondage. We could play off of the fact that Justin knows she can speak English. I can also see her recording things that happen around the house and showing them to Justin...for a price. I'm thinking she could be the exposition character that shows Justin what is happening around the house (besides the cameras). A scene I envision is to have her tie Justin to a bed, then instead of having sex with Justin as Justin may expect she starts showing Justin video of something happening around the house. It could be scenes with Richard seducing Tracy and Tracy 's resolve seems to be slipping, or any number of other things around the house. She could show him part of a video then leave Justin hanging, perhaps requesting a certain favor before she shows him the rest (such as keep someone distracted at a certain time and place so she can do something). She could show Justin some hiding spots in the house or on the grounds that he could use to watch some action. I'm also sure that she sneaks out at night and possibly meets up with someone who takes her to a seedier part of town. I could also see her leading Justin and Tracy to a second gang bang scene involving her biker friends.
Last edited by TheGreatJoeGargery on Fri, 16Nov04 01:44, edited 2 times in total.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games