LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby Sbereb » Wed, 16Sep14 09:24

dawn15 wrote:I really love the game but I was just wondering how you get the blowjob scene in the sauna?

You have to get the gloryhole scene in the sexy shop

I realized that i mistaken "sauna" for "hot tub"
Last edited by Sbereb on Wed, 16Sep14 13:11, edited 2 times in total.
Sbereb
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Flash92 » Wed, 16Sep14 11:41

iksanabot wrote:Just to be totally clear: The following sex scene partner combinations do not happen in the current version of the game.
Richard with Lisa
Justin with Antoinette and Tracy
Justin with Antoinette and Gabrielle
Lisa and Tracy full lesbian sex voyeur

And there are more that I have in mind as well, but the purpose here is more to tell people what is NOT in the current version, than it is to tease you with what will come in a possible expansion.

Good thing you posted this because the Sauna scene with Antoinette and Gabrielle was driving me nuts!!!!

I went there with good stats and they're like "you can stay here" and Justin goes "Ok thanks" and walks out. LMAO! NO!
Flash92
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 16Sep14 12:37

Flash92 wrote:
iksanabot wrote:Just to be totally clear: The following sex scene partner combinations do not happen in the current version of the game.
Richard with Lisa
Justin with Antoinette and Tracy
Justin with Antoinette and Gabrielle
Lisa and Tracy full lesbian sex voyeur

And there are more that I have in mind as well, but the purpose here is more to tell people what is NOT in the current version, than it is to tease you with what will come in a possible expansion.

Good thing you posted this because the Sauna scene with Antoinette and Gabrielle was driving me nuts!!!!

I went there with good stats and they're like "you can stay here" and Justin goes "Ok thanks" and walks out. LMAO! NO!

Yeah, sorry about that - it was not supposed to be misleading. There was an intended scene and I guess I forgot to change the dialogue when I left the scene off (will be in expansion).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 16Sep14 12:40

Sbereb wrote:
dawn15 wrote:I really love the game but I was just wondering how you get the blowjob scene in the sauna?

you have to get the gloryhole scene in the sexy shop

Thanks for playing.

The BJ in the sauna with Antoinette is a different scene. To get it:

You have to let Richard and Antoinette tease Justin in the Sauna on evening 2. Then, on evening 3 go back to the sauna and be nice to Antoinette when she apologizes. When she suggests fooling around, negotiate and hold out for the BJ. Good luck!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Flash92 » Wed, 16Sep14 13:20

iksanabot wrote:
Yeah, sorry about that - it was not supposed to be misleading. There was an intended scene and I guess I forgot to change the dialogue when I left the scene off (will be in expansion).

Thanks, just a few more Antoinette questions ( I like this chick lol)

1. Is there a sex scene between her and the stable men that I'm missing?
2. Is it possible for her to confess in the booth on day 2?

Just asking for completion.

I've gotten all the endings and the achievements. I like this more than LWT 1 and can't wait for the expansion :D
Flash92
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 16Sep14 13:38

Flash92 wrote:
iksanabot wrote:

Thanks, just a few more Antoinette questions ( I like this chick lol)

1. Is there a sex scene between her and the stable men that I'm missing?
2. Is it possible for her to confess in the booth on day 2?

Just asking for completion.

I've gotten all the endings and the achievements. I like this more than LWT 1 and can't wait for the expansion :D

:)

There is not actual sex scene with Antoinette and the stable men, she just flirts with them. You can not get a full confession scene from Antoinette, but asking her to confession does have the consequence that it means she will come back and interrupt you and Tracy, which is necessary for the following hot tub BJ from Tracy after the cathedral visit.

I'm off to work. I appreciate all the discussion, and I'm listening to the criticism. Some of it I don't think I can address in an expansion, but some of it I think I can.

Thank you all for playing and for being measured in your criticism.

iks
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Wed, 16Sep14 13:58

The possibility to buy suits (the leather suit) and sex toys when Justin is i the sex-shop would be a nice addition for an expansion. Adding toilets could create some naughty and funny scenes. There's a world famous libertine nudist camp in France (Cap D'Agde). Characters could also going to see a French Ca-Can show in a cabaret (Moulin Rouge style) or more naughty like shows that can be see in Crazy Horse cabaret.

I hope You will find some inspiration.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Flash92 » Wed, 16Sep14 14:51

As for the expansion I would like (not counting the scenes Iksanabot wants to add):

> Lisa and Gabrielle goofing around scene to turn into a small sex scene where you get caught by Lisa...or not
> Gabrielle - solo scenes in her room
> Antoinette solo scenes in her room, like when she was talking in the phone I found that a bit pointless and it WASTED time for no reason lol
Also could add a stable scene, maybe view her having sex with the men in the camera
> Richard + Lisa interactions
> Richard + Gabrielle interactions - expand on the biker gang thing
> Felt something was missing from the swimming scene...
> Jogging scene with Antoinette - something needs to happen there. As a player you should get a reward for keeping up with her, she did say something like Richard was wrong, Justin has a lot of stamina.

> Would also like some REPLAYABILITY like from the old games where you can have sex with characters WITHOUT events

As for the game interface:

> I think more time between afternoon and dinnertime + evening and bedtime is needed.

For example you can sometimes visit Gabrielle's room and it won't take the time away, could use the same coding to allow Justin to go into
Lisa's room for example and have sex with her (like LWT 1) or Antoinette. Again, replayability without the need of events.

Just from the top of my head lol

I ask so much cuz the game has more potential otherwise I wouldn't :p
Flash92
Pilot fish

Postby Sly Rambo » Wed, 16Sep14 15:09

Well first off I really enjoyed it. Some great scenes and I love Tracy and Lisa.

I do have a few points and a couple questions.

First off is there any solo scenes with Gabrielle? At the moment she seems rather light.
Shes there for the threesome stuff with Lisa and that is it? I saw some one else post about that she actually speaks fluent English. But nothing is done with that.
There seems to be a lot of story threads that go nowhere in its current state. Such as Richard abusing his wife. Even if you confront him nothing more is said. Also why is Gabrielle such a bitch swapping Lisa's pills? Lots of unexplored territory there

A point for convenience would be a little portrait showing you where everyone is what time. It might not make sense for immersion but without an option to back out of scenes if you find the wrong person restarting is the only way. Highly frustrating.

I remember a lot of people were worried about you changing Tracy too much. I was also scared of this but really you only went as far as you did in the first game which is fine (thank god the confession was a fantasy, i would have been devastated). I have noticed however that Lisa seems like a different person in this game.
In the first game it was big deal for Lisa to have an affair with Justin. You had to work at it and convince her almost. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't resist. Also she is unsure about the threesome and wont even do it if shes not totally aroused. In the Sequel she has become a complete whore. She wants any dick or pussy she can get her hands on. I understand that she has already taken the first steps to naughty town but its a bit of a leap from being hugely into Justin to just becoming a cock hungry monster. I was a bit surprised by some of her actions of dialogue to be honest.

I very much enjoyed the sequel and Im glad you made it. However I like most people prefer the original and I believe the reason is that there is no build up ( I understand your reasoning as to why). As long as your rating is higher than Richards every one is game.
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby Flash92 » Wed, 16Sep14 15:57

Anyone know what this under the table scene is about? :/

Seen a few people mention it in a blog...I can't trigger any under the table scenes
Flash92
Pilot fish

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Sep14 16:21

Thank you for the game. After an eternity of waiting, LWT2 is available ! The renders are fabulous, the writing is excellent, as always with iksanabot. I had a lot of fun playing it, however I have some critiques to make.

First of all, as already pointed by others, the game is way too short. The main problem in my opinion is the choice of the time system : I have never been convinced by the 1 action in morning/afternoon/evening, which I find too restrictive.

Then, there are too many "blanked" routes waiting to be filled by a possible future expansion. I have nothing against you writing/designing the game with an expansion in mind, but I don't like these empty parts to be so obvious : sauna with Gabrielle and Antoinette, under the table scene, the Gabrielle's mystery (who is she really ?), no interactions between Richard and Lisa (and though it's intended to be a part of the main plot of the game...). There are too many dead-end routes for my taste. I had the impression playing a big demo of a giant game with "not implemented yet, coming soon" scenes... Very disturbing.

But my biggest disappointment is the threesome Justin/Tracy/Lisa scene. To me it doesn't work at all. There is no build up to reach it. No need to take care of the girls during the entire game, no need to "work" the relations between the 3 characters ! You just need to have respect higher than Richard and they agree to fuck. I'm ok that we know that Tracy had a little crush on Lisa (LWT1) and that Lisa is open-minded, but to me this scene seems too artificial, too rushed. I expected it to be more difficult to obtain, more rewarding. It was a big desillusion.

Don't take too bad these critics please, the game is very good, and I'm aware of the big amount of work that all LopTeam put in it. The writing is excellent, the main story/game design is ambitious. The game has really a lot of potential, I think that you can easily make 2 or 3 expansions to explore all the possibilities. The main concern is that too many of these possibilities are lacking in the actual game to satisfy me entirely.

However, I have confidence, and I know that a future expansion will transform a very good game into a mythic game.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 16Sep14 17:59

chrispool wrote:Thank you for the game. After an eternity of waiting, LWT2 is available ! The renders are fabulous, the writing is excellent, as always with iksanabot. I had a lot of fun playing it, however I have some critiques to make.

First of all, as already pointed by others, the game is way too short. The main problem in my opinion is the choice of the time system : I have never been convinced by the 1 action in morning/afternoon/evening, which I find too restrictive.

Then, there are too many "blanked" routes waiting to be filled by a possible future expansion. I have nothing against you writing/designing the game with an expansion in mind, but I don't like these empty parts to be so obvious : sauna with Gabrielle and Antoinette, under the table scene, the Gabrielle's mystery (who is she really ?), no interactions between Richard and Lisa (and though it's intended to be a part of the main plot of the game...). There are too many dead-end routes for my taste. I had the impression playing a big demo of a giant game with "not implemented yet, coming soon" scenes... Very disturbing.

But my biggest disappointment is the threesome Justin/Tracy/Lisa scene. To me it doesn't work at all. There is no build up to reach it. No need to take care of the girls during the entire game, no need to "work" the relations between the 3 characters ! You just need to have respect higher than Richard and they agree to fuck. I'm ok that we know that Tracy had a little crush on Lisa (LWT1) and that Lisa is open-minded, but to me this scene seems too artificial, too rushed. I expected it to be more difficult to obtain, more rewarding. It was a big desillusion.

Don't take too bad these critics please, the game is very good, and I'm aware of the big amount of work that all LopTeam put in it. The writing is excellent, the main story/game design is ambitious. The game has really a lot of potential, I think that you can easily make 2 or 3 expansions to explore all the possibilities. The main concern is that too many of these possibilities are lacking in the actual game to satisfy me entirely.

However, I have confidence, and I know that a future expansion will transform a very good game into a mythic game.

Hi chrispool, thanks for playing!
I totally understand your criticism, and it is similar to what some others have said, and what a play tester said before we released it. Leo has asked me to write teh expansion, and I think I can improve these areas in teh expansion.

For the one action per time slot criticism - we debated going to two actions but that would have reduced teh amount of new content someone could see on successive play-throughs, possibly making the game feel smaller than it really was, so we opted to stick with one. It's a headache to change the code for that, but I think we will for the expansion. it also means I have to go through teh script and find scenes where it describes doing the activity "until dinner" or "until bedtime" and change it all, but I guess it will be worth it.

I recognize that the dead ends are frustrating too. I was ambitious when I started the script, and by the time I had written what you are all playing, it was already the largest game Leo would ever produce, and so I had to clip off scenes that were intended, until the expansion. I was ambitious, but that is not the only problem, the problem was that so many of the scenes i wrote ended up being super long. So I ask you (knowing that a lot of people love this scene) would you rather the one scene of Tracy confessing her fantasy to Justin and then fucking him in the booth, or two short scenes like the one of Lisa just quickly blowing Justin in the booth. I prefer the former, and will still prioritize a long, detailed sex scene over including more smaller ones, because they are much more interesting to write. I'm sure most people think the long scenes are worth the space, but the negative consequence is that I ended up with too much content before I had actually covered all the scenes I had planned. So yeah, it's not ideal, but I think that the expansion will cover this problem quite well.

Regarding the build up to the threesome - I will add in some dialogue to try and build more tension to that scene. I'm thinking we will also make the points requirement higher, so that you don't just have to be beating Richard, you have to be beating him very badly... This will be something I will try to implement in some other scenes as well, but it get's complicated fast - going from having two possible responses to each decision, to 3, or 4, across all scenes (sheesh, this is going to be a lot of work)... One of the reasons this tension wasn't as palpable was because all the other characters dilute how much exposure the player gets to the tension between Lisa and Tracy. For example, the scene where Justin cooks with Tracy and Lisa in the kitchen is supposed to build tension towards that, but there are so many other things to do at that tie, you may not have the scene and then the 3some comes more "out-of-the-blue. This is something I can fix in the expansion with more dialogue options - options that WILL impact relationship with the girls. Also, I'm going to try and build in much more tension between Richard and the girls in the expansion, because the threat of losing the girls was really supposed to be the driving tension in this story, but I do feel I failed in this regard, and I will tackle it with renewed focus in the expansion.

This is going on longer than I wanted - I'm taking a break from work for lunch right now... One final point I want to make (not sure if you brought it up chrispool but I'm to pressed for time now to find the relevant post). In the expansion I will provide a lot more character development about 1/ why Lisa has become more sexually aggressive, 2/ where the animosity between Richard and Justin comes from, and 3/ what drives Gabrielle's behavior. I'm got a plan.

So, please be prepared to wait a LONG time, but you WILL get an expansion that addresses these criticisms.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Flash92 » Wed, 16Sep14 17:59

chrispool wrote:under the table scene,

Where do you find this?
Flash92
Pilot fish

Postby jk103 » Wed, 16Sep14 18:12

Not a big fan of this one. I don't think the whole stat raising sim schtick is necessary for every game, but it felt like this one could have used it. There's no build-up or anticipation to any of the scenes, you just sort of wander around aimlessly looking for sex. There's not a lot of characterization given to the new characters, and not a lot of new characterization given to the old characters. The graphics are nice, the writing is fine, but as a game it just feels really flat.
jk103
great white shark

Postby herkalurk » Wed, 16Sep14 18:17

I've not been able to get 2 scenes plus 1 aspect of a scene, any help would be appreciated.

Under the table
Tracy in the stable

and I've had sex with Lisa on the hill after the climb, but I know there is a foreplay scene where Justin gives her oral sex. I've never run into that for some reason.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games