LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby Vocal » Thu, 16Sep15 04:45

vkalvkal wrote:Tracy and Lisa were both in character in this game, I believe. Lisa was really reluctant to sleep with Justin, but after she did it, she let herself loose. She didn't have a problem on cheating her boyfriend in the first game, the only problem she had was to sleep with Tracy's husband. So, I don't think anything is wrong with her character to see her more open to sex in this one. She's single now.

Yeah, that's how I feel too.

On Lisa

She always had a wild side, but less wild than Sandy in the original. She was more reluctant to embrace her wild side when Justin was around because of the whole marriage thing; she likes Tracy and did not want to hurt her. Since time has passed by, I figure this would be the natural evolution to her character judging by the company she keeps around, the fact that she is single and she is in France. She is a bit more open with sex, especially if you slept with her. I don't see her as a total slut, like wild Eleanor or Sandy (not like there's anything wrong with it), but she is more open to experimenting. I don't think she would do every person that she sees. Technically she doesn't since the glory hole you don't see them. Haha. She admitted that it was her first time doing it, so she is just open to it. Justin is supposed to be irresistible right now, she would want Justin the most. Perhaps she would drop everything to be with him. I do feel there is some "feelings" in there tho.

It would be nice to see that put to the test. Hopefully in the expansion Richard would be more involved with the girls and try to tempt Lisa. Lisa could reject or embrace him depending on the score.

With the game, I love it.

I was a bit worried going in because they got rid of the stats, and the vanilla version of Eleanor 2 was a tad disappointing. With the expansions, it was pretty good but still lacking the quality of their best work. You could hardly change sex positions and only a couple of close up at the money shots or creampies, which is what I like.

The pros:
This time around, it was great. After the airplane ride, I knew this was something great. The animation, the character designs, and the story. You made Lisa and Tracy even more hot than the original. The animation was on point and I love the sex scenes. Imo, I think it was the best collection of sex scenes of the year. Probably my favorite out of all of their work.

The Tracy confession scene where you doublebang her with Derek and Justin was the hottest scene to me. That's saying something because because a lot of the sex scenes in this game were great. Lisa with threesomes were great too. I do want one more solo scene with Lisa tho. Haha!

I like Richard being the antagonist and I like the point system. Their rivalry was something flesh other than the grinding of stats.

As I said before, I like the variation of sex scenes with how you can finish and changing the sex positions. There are some sex scenes where you can't do that, but I do love it when you do.

I like how you can activate a scene on only a certain day/time. And that you could get to choose which girl you could potentially have sex with on the same day. It makes more realistic that they aren't any repeatable sex scenes. And I like how you have some consequence for your actions. Like:

If you rocked climb with Lisa, you are too tired to arm wrestle with the guys in the stable or in the confession scene where if you talked to Antoinette before Tracy, she appears and interrupt the sex scene between Justin and Tracy. This leads to Tracy feeling bad that she couldn't finish you off, and try to later on during the day. This is awesome and adds to the re-playablity.

The cons:
I felt that it was a bit too easy and I wish Richard would be move involved with the girls to make really feel the rivalry between them. Like trying to seduce Lisa more. He was trying to seduce Tracy, but wish it was more. Maybe Richard trying to upstage Justin by being a better "father" than him via taking care of his kid? The game touched on it a little bit, but maybe explore more of that? Anything to get Richard more involved and trying to upstage/screw over Justin to get Tracy and Lisa.

It was too short. It reminds me of the original Living With Serena. Like vanilla LwS had a bunch of a potential, but was short. It achieved it through the expansions tho. While LwT2 has way more content, it still feels a bit short. With a few expansion and maybe add extra days, then it would feel more complete. Although it makes up with this by adding amazing sex scenes and different paths. It adds to the re-playability. So, in this case, I'm just being greedy and want more. More scenes with consequences and chain events scenes that lead up to something would be nice. And more scenes in which you can "only" have sex with one girl or another.

And the build up is missing a little bit with a couple of scenes. I know Justin is supposed to be the temptation, so I wish you could tease the girls more.

More detail:
I wish you could tease Gabrielle a bit more and have a solo scene with her. I think Antoinette is done right, but I wish there would be more content with her.

There should be more content teasing Tracy and Lisa threesome and potentially a lesbian action? I know you could have a threesome with Tracy and Lisa, but it felt a tad rush and easy? Maybe a prerequisite scene could've been better to lead up to that?

It would also be cool to have a foursomes or threesomes Antoinette/Tracy/Richard?

Maybe more follow up scenes? Like if you don't play your cards right, you'll get caught and more game overs? I know there are couple of scenes there already

All in all, I really like the game. A worthy sequel to the amazing LwT1 with the expansion. The game is a bit too short, but with an expansion I think it could surpass LwT1 as my favorite LOP game. The premise, the events, and the story are all great. And any possible crossover with Eleanor and LwT characters would be amazing.

Regardless, I think this is one of the best vanilla game LOP produced. This or Seducing the Throne.
Vocal
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby evilgrim » Thu, 16Sep15 11:27

very good game , graphics , story line but just a little to short but the game was worth waiting for :)

the one thing i would of liked is on day 5 when all the lady's are hungover , instead of going to the pool and going of with tracy for her gangbang , you have Gab laying on her bed it would of been nice if you could of done something with her instead
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby Legend2020 » Thu, 16Sep15 13:44

Are there any hidden endings? I remember seeing "9+ endings" written somewhere. [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Legend2020
Pilot fish

Postby Sarchx » Thu, 16Sep15 15:24

Hmmm, did I see this right ?

I've seen a couple of endings, so not sure which one it was....but was there a "Madams of Mayhem" jacket in there ? Coincidence, or does Jessika just have fans everywhere ? Mortze/Tlaero ? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Sbereb » Thu, 16Sep15 16:03

I played the game a lot of times now and i'm still missing a lot of achievements and endings, playing now always lead me to the same ending with no achievements so i don't know what else to do, if someone could come up with a walktrhough would be amazing.
Sbereb
Pilot fish

Postby Akkin » Thu, 16Sep15 16:22

Vocal wrote:
The cons:
I felt that it was a bit too easy and I wish Richard would be move involved with the girls to make really feel the rivalry between them. Like trying to seduce Lisa more.

Precisely, Lisa is not very wise if we let Richard take over Justin.

For example: if we choose that Justin is the babysitter of Shaun, and thus share in Richard shopping with Lisa and Gabrielle, it's clear that Richard was entitled to Gloryhole. So Lisa sucked Richard's cock, encouraged by Gabrielle.

And at night when you go to the hot tub and you see Lisa and Gabrielle, they are going to find Richard in his office. I do not think it is for a poker game ^^

Otherwise than that, I enjoyed the game, and I do not expect there to be an extension. Late in threesome with Justin / Tracy / Lisa is a very good end concluded that not only LWT2 but also a little LWT1.

However I'd like to see, it would be kind of spin-off (two actually) where we play Lisa or Tracy. The idea is to use exactly the same scenario as LWT2 but seen from the perspective of Tracy, and another saw Lisa. So we would have almost all the same scenes when Justin is present, but when he is not there, we could see what was going to Tracy and Lisa. (Like the blow of Gloryhole, but also the scene of the barn with Richard, Gabrielle and Lisa, or how Richard had to put Tracy in bed).

The system would be exactly the same as now: points for Richard or Justin. Tracy and Lisa's responses increase one or the other, whichever is earlier, it would give access to certain scenes or other.

It would, I believe, faster to do as most of the sets and scenes already exist. It lacks but less than if one starts from scratch. I did not say it will be easy, on the contrary, it will be difficult to fully make choices Lisa or Tracy sticks with what happens in the Justin release.

Anyway, this is my feeling about the numerous requests for extension I read here and there.

Otherwise, if asked for my opinion, I will wish rather a play on Gabrielle. Maybe a trip with Lisa ... a meeting with Derek for example ... with Justin and Tracy as the guest star. ^^
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16Sep15 16:25

I feel a little frustrated... Is it just me or
there's no threesome with Justin and Tracy/Antoniette? I can't get it...

Edit:
I know ther's, I'm not able to get it, any advice?
Last edited by saolo996 on Thu, 16Sep15 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Erokage » Thu, 16Sep15 17:18

Anyone got the "That hurts so much" achievement ? It's the only one I've missed [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

EDIT: Found it.

At start choose : You have not shared Tracy and You cheated with Lisa
Keep your score smaller than Richard's
Find out about the hidden cameras
Day 6 watch Tracy cheating on you through the camera
Last edited by Erokage on Thu, 16Sep15 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
Erokage
Pilot fish

Postby FedoraMan » Thu, 16Sep15 17:27

Evening of Day 3, if you go to Lisa's room, you find her and Gabrielle having a dance party. You have the option to join in, then Tracey finds you. Is there any way to -not- loose points here? More importantly, does Tracey ever join in? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
FedoraMan
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Sep15 19:14

I just want to know one thing. What song is used in the main title. Have been searching in my free time since yesterday and i am unable to find it, unable to sleep, unable to fap.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16Sep15 21:46

Skelaturi wrote:I just want to know one thing. What song is used in the main title. Have been searching in my free time since yesterday and i am unable to find it, unable to sleep, unable to fap.

If you have a smartphone ask it!
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 16Sep15 21:56

By the way, folks...

There is a save load function in LWT2. You can play any day over and over again to find all the options before moving on. Go to menu, main menu, and click "continue". You start the morning of whatever day you were on when you went to the main menu.

I've been meaning to tell people that for a while - this functionality is built into almost all LOP GOLD games for at least a couple of years now, I think.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16Sep15 22:01

iksanabot wrote:By the way, folks...

There is a save load function in LWT2. You can play any day over and over again to find all the options before moving on. Go to menu, main menu, and click "continue". You start the morning of whatever day you were on when you went to the main menu.

I've been meaning to tell people that for a while - this functionality is built into almost all LOP GOLD games for at least a couple of years now, I think.

And I usually abuse of it!!!!
This time, despite that, I'm stuck...
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 16Sep15 22:26

saolo996 wrote:I feel a little frustrated... Is it just me or

Edit:

Hi saolo996,
I'm sorry, but there is NOT a 3some with Tracy and Antoinette. There will be in the expansion.

Thanks for playing,
iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16Sep15 22:30

iksanabot wrote:
saolo996 wrote:I feel a little frustrated... Is it just me or

Edit:

Hi saolo996,
I'm sorry, but there is NOT a 3some with Tracy and Antoinette. There will be in the expansion.

Thanks for playing,
iksanabot

Thanks, I was getting mad trying to find it out how to get it!
saolo996
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games