Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Sat, 16Aug20 14:46

Greyelf wrote:Thank you @Mortze, but I think you meant to acknowledge @muttdoggy for the explanation.

You're right. Credit goes to muttdoggy.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby CobraPL » Sun, 16Aug21 12:03

I already PMed VortexCannon about this, because his game is pirated also. So, @Vortex @Shark maybe try this?

http://uploaded.net/takedown/notice

Before you say this is ineffective, look at some hentai pirated links - none of them work actually, developers are so fast in taking down pirated stuff ! And MAYBE reporting will cause pirates account on uploaded to be banned and piracy-collected money lost :)
CobraPL
great white shark
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri, 16Feb26 20:12
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Jiimbojones » Sun, 16Aug21 23:50

I have not been a member there for a while. How many beach party games are there in total? I remember 4. What other games are on the members section that aren't on the free section? It might be time or me to pay again.
Jiimbojones
great white shark
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue, 10May11 23:00

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby jk103 » Mon, 16Aug22 00:14

I understand if he's frustrated that people are pirating his stuff, but this seems a bit more like cutting off the nose to spite the face. I've tried a few of his older free games and found them unnecessarily long-winded and tedious, and if he's improved in that respect I'll never know because he doesn't seem interested in letting people try his games without paying upfront. And even still, pirates gonna pirate, and not much is really going to stop them.
jk103
great white shark
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon, 15Aug03 01:41
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby fleet » Mon, 16Aug22 02:57

muttdoggy wrote:Just a heads up.. Keep2share and Fileboom do have a partnership where they pay uploaders for generating traffic. Sites like depositfiles, uploaded, and the previous 2 sites I mentioned do pay you to upload files then generate traffic to download those files. . . .


I was wondering why some of my work started showing up under different file names on uploaded, Keep2share and Fileboom.
Fortunately, those sites have been fairly fast in complying with my take down notices, but I'd rather spend my time working on my new game.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "Vel and Shag, the Night the Van Broke Down""
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4179
fleet
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon, 11May16 00:01
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Aug24 16:06

jk103 wrote:I understand if he's frustrated that people are pirating his stuff, but this seems a bit more like cutting off the nose to spite the face. I've tried a few of his older free games and found them unnecessarily long-winded and tedious, and if he's improved in that respect I'll never know because he doesn't seem interested in letting people try his games without paying upfront. And even still, pirates gonna pirate, and not much is really going to stop them.

A friend of mine paid not to long ago for the private section on his site, just to play any new games in there, he gave me his login and password so I could play the new beach party reunion games and give You all a run down of it, as it is in Alpha stage I presume.

The long drawn out bar is still there to fill which takes an age to fill, the unneeded pauses in the sex still there (doing oral, pause for 1 or 2 minutes to have a look, redo oral, pause, bar goes down, redo oral, I mean what the hell), the endless cursor movements are still there, the animation during sex is very smooth, almost flawless, not like the clunky animation during sex in LOP games.

Artwork is great on the guy and Girls with a few weird bits, Holly pussy hair is green and yellow compared to her hair on her head being blond, and her entrance to her pussy before sex was bright red, looked almost sore like she had a sexually transmitted infection going on, general scene artwork was average, and story is so close to the first beach party games that it became boring, secret in game code is BUST.

Game play in general is its usual horrible, and like jk103 said: found them unnecessarily long-winded and tedious, WAY to many repetitive actions needed to do a simple task like oral sex or even sex its self, which in turn becomes completely boring.

So out of 10 right now in Alpha stage about a 4, needs work.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby kessie8dn » Thu, 16Aug25 23:42

PinkVendeta wrote:Excellent news.

I was just on his site to confirm what is on the Free members section to play.

Castle Gravenstein 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Beach Party 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Farmer's Daughter 1 & 2 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Cheerleader Party
Bloodheart
SchoolGirl train
Island Girl
Creamy White As You Like It
Cospplay Schoolgirl
Cos play Cheerleader


Pussooy has made it clear he will not be adding more games to the free area. All other games will only be released to members and will stay in the member's area forever.

Given his rate of game development, once you've played the premium games once you'll usually get one new game per subscription period - although if you're lucky (or are just prepared to wait) you can, of course, get more... As long as there are no unforeseen reasons that cause him to delay the new game.
User avatar
kessie8dn
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Slayer991 » Fri, 16Aug26 03:22

kessie8dn wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Excellent news.

I was just on his site to confirm what is on the Free members section to play.

Castle Gravenstein 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Beach Party 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Farmer's Daughter 1 & 2 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Cheerleader Party
Bloodheart
SchoolGirl train
Island Girl
Creamy White As You Like It
Cospplay Schoolgirl
Cos play Cheerleader


Pussooy has made it clear he will not be adding more games to the free area. All other games will only be released to members and will stay in the member's area forever.

Given his rate of game development, once you've played the premium games once you'll usually get one new game per subscription period - although if you're lucky (or are just prepared to wait) you can, of course, get more... As long as there are no unforeseen reasons that cause him to delay the new game.


All of the paid games are pirated. I let Leonizer know that he had plenty of games being pirated on PlanetSuzy. They're still popping up there. It kinda irks me because I like to reward authors for their work and I subscribe to LOP at least a couple months a year (S&G once a year...I haven't been impressed since Sensual Haunting...which still wasn't as good as House Party).

I usually wait for Puso to post a couple games before I renew my subscription. I follow a similar model with Shark's stuff.
Slayer991
great white shark
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun, 13Dec01 10:21
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Aug29 09:21

kessie8dn wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Excellent news.

I was just on his site to confirm what is on the Free members section to play.

Castle Gravenstein 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Beach Party 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Farmer's Daughter 1 & 2 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Cheerleader Party
Bloodheart
SchoolGirl train
Island Girl
Creamy White As You Like It
Cospplay Schoolgirl
Cos play Cheerleader


Pussooy has made it clear he will not be adding more games to the free area. All other games will only be released to members and will stay in the member's area forever.

Given his rate of game development, once you've played the premium games once you'll usually get one new game per subscription period - although if you're lucky (or are just prepared to wait) you can, of course, get more... As long as there are no unforeseen reasons that cause him to delay the new game.

Well, that clears it up so, no new games on his front of his site ever, why even have a site?, I mean, people check back to see what new/older stuff has ended up on the free area and it in turn may well attract them into paying, as someone else said, he is cutting off his nose to spite his own face in reality.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby MalleckM » Wed, 16Aug31 23:58

PinkVendeta wrote:
jk103 wrote:I understand if he's frustrated that people are pirating his stuff, but this seems a bit more like cutting off the nose to spite the face. I've tried a few of his older free games and found them unnecessarily long-winded and tedious, and if he's improved in that respect I'll never know because he doesn't seem interested in letting people try his games without paying upfront. And even still, pirates gonna pirate, and not much is really going to stop them.

A friend of mine paid not to long ago for the private section on his site, just to play any new games in there, he gave me his login and password so I could play the new beach party reunion games and give You all a run down of it, as it is in Alpha stage I presume.

The long drawn out bar is still there to fill which takes an age to fill, the unneeded pauses in the sex still there (doing oral, pause for 1 or 2 minutes to have a look, redo oral, pause, bar goes down, redo oral, I mean what the hell), the endless cursor movements are still there, the animation during sex is very smooth, almost flawless, not like the clunky animation during sex in LOP games.

Artwork is great on the guy and Girls with a few weird bits, Holly pussy hair is green and yellow compared to her hair on her head being blond, and her entrance to her pussy before sex was bright red, looked almost sore like she had a sexually transmitted infection going on, general scene artwork was average, and story is so close to the first beach party games that it became boring, secret in game code is BUST.

Game play in general is its usual horrible, and like jk103 said: found them unnecessarily long-winded and tedious, WAY to many repetitive actions needed to do a simple task like oral sex or even sex its self, which in turn becomes completely boring.

So out of 10 right now in Alpha stage about a 4, needs work.


Totally agree. I gave it a try.
It is Clear that the author doesn't try to improve the quality. He still renders in Poser, personally I don't know how long poser renders but in Daz those pictures could be done within a week or two (for entire game) he uses 6 months. It is too long. that genitalia and pubic hair do not fit to man characters. It looks pretty awful.
however, I have to admit his characters look still great. Especially Jos and blond. Story is so, so. Can do. The game play can be improved or changed. However, he won't do it as he is not interesting in that at all.
But it would be okay if the development time was adequate. But frankly speaking spending 4-6 month to make 200-300 pictures and that animation is simply too long and not worth to wait.
User avatar
MalleckM
great white shark
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue, 16Jun28 15:48
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Thu, 16Sep01 16:04

MalleckM wrote:It is Clear that the author doesn't try to improve the quality. He still renders in Poser, personally I don't know how long poser renders but in Daz those pictures could be done within a week or two (for entire game) he uses 6 months. It is too long. that genitalia and pubic hair do not fit to man characters. It looks pretty awful.
however, I have to admit his characters look still great. Especially Jos and blond. Story is so, so. Can do. The game play can be improved or changed. However, he won't do it as he is not interesting in that at all.
But it would be okay if the development time was adequate. But frankly speaking spending 4-6 month to make 200-300 pictures and that animation is simply too long and not worth to wait.

I feel the need to correct you on some wrong statements.
Pusooy works with DAZ3D, not Poser.
Disregarding whatever esthetic facts you may or may not like (tastes are tases and I share some of your ideas too) his games take time not because of the rendering itself. Maybe the rendering might take about 15% of all the time.
It's the composition, posing, texturing, that takes more time too. But 2 aspects take about 60% of time: witing and coding.
First, Pusooy writes every move, position, dialogue and expression. 80% of the words he writes never show up in the game. It is his method, he does a script first.
Secondly, all the animation he does obeys to a totally diferent technique. He doesn't do the animations in DAZ. He uses a diferent process of editing the body parts so that the animation can be coded in JAVA, the software used to provide his games support. All the mouse movements, directions, pressure, and consequences of movement, must be calculated. It is that that takes more time.
He has just finished 4 scenes that have no animation at all in 4 days. That's about 20 pics or more.
But you may have one single scene with one single sex position animated that will take 3 weeks to render, edit, correct, put it into Java, calculate all the coordinates etc. It may look simple but every time you mouve the mouse from right to left, or in a circle, it generates values that must be input in the progression of the game, like, for instance, the rising of the pleasure meter.
I'm not here saying that he works 8 hours on the games every day. Maybe he does, maybe he works more or less. Can't say. But there are other parameters to take into account when criticizing why he takes so much time to release a game.
That could be assessed by asking the man himself instead of presuming falsely.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Sep01 17:54

Slayer991 wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Excellent news.

I was just on his site to confirm what is on the Free members section to play.

Castle Gravenstein 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Beach Party 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Farmer's Daughter 1 & 2 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Cheerleader Party
Bloodheart
SchoolGirl train
Island Girl
Creamy White As You Like It
Cospplay Schoolgirl
Cos play Cheerleader


Pussooy has made it clear he will not be adding more games to the free area. All other games will only be released to members and will stay in the member's area forever.

Given his rate of game development, once you've played the premium games once you'll usually get one new game per subscription period - although if you're lucky (or are just prepared to wait) you can, of course, get more... As long as there are no unforeseen reasons that cause him to delay the new game.


All of the paid games are pirated. I let Leonizer know that he had plenty of games being pirated on PlanetSuzy. They're still popping up there. It kinda irks me because I like to reward authors for their work and I subscribe to LOP at least a couple months a year (S&G once a year...I haven't been impressed since Sensual Haunting...which still wasn't as good as House Party).

I usually wait for Puso to post a couple games before I renew my subscription. I follow a similar model with Shark's stuff.


This same for LOP.
master110
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun, 15Oct25 12:49
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby MalleckM » Thu, 16Sep01 21:02

Mortze wrote:
MalleckM wrote:It is Clear that the author doesn't try to improve the quality. He still renders in Poser, personally I don't know how long poser renders but in Daz those pictures could be done within a week or two (for entire game) he uses 6 months. It is too long. that genitalia and pubic hair do not fit to man characters. It looks pretty awful.
however, I have to admit his characters look still great. Especially Jos and blond. Story is so, so. Can do. The game play can be improved or changed. However, he won't do it as he is not interesting in that at all.
But it would be okay if the development time was adequate. But frankly speaking spending 4-6 month to make 200-300 pictures and that animation is simply too long and not worth to wait.

I feel the need to correct you on some wrong statements.
Pusooy works with DAZ3D, not Poser.
Disregarding whatever esthetic facts you may or may not like (tastes are tases and I share some of your ideas too) his games take time not because of the rendering itself. Maybe the rendering might take about 15% of all the time.
It's the composition, posing, texturing, that takes more time too. But 2 aspects take about 60% of time: witing and coding.
First, Pusooy writes every move, position, dialogue and expression. 80% of the words he writes never show up in the game. It is his method, he does a script first.
Secondly, all the animation he does obeys to a totally diferent technique. He doesn't do the animations in DAZ. He uses a diferent process of editing the body parts so that the animation can be coded in JAVA, the software used to provide his games support. All the mouse movements, directions, pressure, and consequences of movement, must be calculated. It is that that takes more time.
He has just finished 4 scenes that have no animation at all in 4 days. That's about 20 pics or more.
But you may have one single scene with one single sex position animated that will take 3 weeks to render, edit, correct, put it into Java, calculate all the coordinates etc. It may look simple but every time you mouve the mouse from right to left, or in a circle, it generates values that must be input in the progression of the game, like, for instance, the rising of the pleasure meter.
I'm not here saying that he works 8 hours on the games every day. Maybe he does, maybe he works more or less. Can't say. But there are other parameters to take into account when criticizing why he takes so much time to release a game.
That could be assessed by asking the man himself instead of presuming falsely.


Well. It is difficult to say that those pictures are from Daz. If that is so then I don't have anything to say more. because daz can give much, much better quality. 3dlight rendering might be good but usually it is not.
If the animation takes so much time then maybe it is time to reconsider whether it is needed at all. I am not trying to Troll or anything. I am just saying as objectively as I. Well but it is up to him after all. It is his work, so far as I remember, he doesn't listen to opinion of other in general.
User avatar
MalleckM
great white shark
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue, 16Jun28 15:48
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Thu, 16Sep01 21:48

MalleckM wrote:Well. It is difficult to say that those pictures are from Daz. If that is so then I don't have anything to say more. because daz can give much, much better quality. 3dlight rendering might be good but usually it is not.
If the animation takes so much time then maybe it is time to reconsider whether it is needed at all. I am not trying to Troll or anything. I am just saying as objectively as I. Well but it is up to him after all. It is his work, so far as I remember, he doesn't listen to opinion of other in general.

I was just informing the facts. He does render in 3DLight. We had a conversation about the merits of IRAy but it doesn't work for his animation method.
Regarding his choices on how he builds and presents his games well, it's his choices.
Pusooy may or may not agree with a critic but it's worth the shot to go to his site and talk to him. He usually answers to constructive comments.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Vsevolod » Fri, 16Sep02 00:37

Played it through, with a great anticipation. Pusooy is a great author, and the first 4 episodes of Beach Party are really exciting. This episode however looks like Pusooy ran out of ideas, at least the story is a little dull.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun, 14Jul13 16:21
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

eXTReMe Tracker