Play with Us! Episode 1 (Visual novel with interactive sex)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Play with Us! Episode 1 (Free VN with interactive sex)

Postby nacho666 » Sun, 16Mar27 13:33

el drakki wrote:Creo recordar que uno es que tienes que portate como un timorato, en plan: solo somos amigos. Otro final es en plan: somos amigos pero quiero más y lo sabes. El tercero comportate como un cerdo machista y te mandará a freir espárragos.

Gracias, prefiero que me la chupe... :lol:
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby karrek » Sun, 16Mar27 15:57

albert99 wrote:I agree with others the "wiggle mouse around repetitively for X amount of time" adds nothing to the enjoyment of the game.

I'm going to disagree with this. I feel like having the sex be actually active adds to the enjoyment. It's possible for things like that to go on too long (Puso is often guilty of that) but in your game I felt like they were the right length.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby ludwig » Sun, 16Mar27 18:00

thanks for the great game, it was hard to cum when she was sleeping! - great story, damned good interaction and animation. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
ludwig
great white shark

Postby Kane » Sun, 16Mar27 21:36

[quote="Rexxx"]For the night scene
the foreplay needs to be thorough.

could you be more specific, please?

Edit: solved
Last edited by Kane on Sun, 16Mar27 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
Kane
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Sun, 16Mar27 22:33

everything is good except for the sounds of sex itself in night scene. They are too loud and rough imho
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 16Mar27 23:32

Tried to start game on Newgrounds but How do I get past the intro screen? Chose to never hide and now when I load the game it won't go past that screen. When I click on the screen the menu to accept the API doesn't come up and Clicking on ESC doesn't show up nor does using the ESC on my keyboard work to get the menu.
Edit: Forgot this. First I chose not now and clicked on screen but the same menu came up instead of starting the game. Then I chose never hide.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Mon, 16Mar28 00:01

Hey palmer, is Love-Joint.com down ? or exist the site not longer?

if i try www.love-joint.com i will land always on your patronpage...
exar
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Mar28 01:21

Very good game! It would be great if a downloadable version was available.
It was hard to progress during the night scene. It would also add to the game if it had anal scenes (light anal scene at school, and harder at home).
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Danos1975 » Mon, 16Mar28 02:54

Yeah I don't get the night scene. Please, help.
Have 100% done before the night scene, I can get my cock hard, I can put it in her mouth, I can put it in her pussy. I can touch her pussy with panties on, but thats it for a few seconds. What am I missing?
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Mon, 16Mar28 06:28

Danos1975 wrote:Yeah I don't get the night scene. Please, help.
Have 100% done before the night scene, I can get my cock hard, I can put it in her mouth, I can put it in her pussy. I can touch her pussy with panties on, but thats it for a few seconds. What am I missing?

When you approach her in bed as she is sleeping, rub her pussy slowly until words show up across the screen that saying you think she's getting wet or something like that. Move the panties aside then rub her clit until words show up that she getting wetter. Then move the mouse until the pointer changes to 2 fingers. Proceed to finger her slowly until words state she is really soaked. She can orgasm this way as well! Afterwards you can click the dick icon and go to her head and rub dick until its hard. Put in her mouth slowly and have fun. Can also put in pussy at this point and click slowly or moderately until you're done by filling up the white meter on the right. Keep in mind that if you move too fast or repeat actions she will wake up and your're in the slammer.

Awesome game. Very very awesome game Palmer! Can't wait for the next release. And I'm waiting for Homecoming to be publicly released as well. Cant wait! :D
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Re: Play with Us! Episode 1 (Visual novel with interactive s

Postby nate1981 » Mon, 16Mar28 18:01

i am stuck looking for the 5th class room dot
nate1981
Pilot fish

Postby montybet » Tue, 16Mar29 05:01

nate1981 wrote:i am stuck looking for the 5th class room dot

Try to play with her tits multiple times while gettin the bad ending.
montybet
great white shark

Postby saylor » Tue, 16Mar29 05:15

I managed to find all but the 1st and last classroom fellatio milestones. A little help?

Girl graphics are an interesting blend of 3d and anime. Can't wait to check out lil' sister in episode 2
saylor
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Tue, 16Mar29 07:49

saylor wrote:I managed to find all but the 1st and last classroom fellatio milestones. A little help?

Just give the girl some time...
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby KingsRaiden » Tue, 16Mar29 08:48

Not a bad game overall, graphics were nice, and the anime influences were real nice and well done. The left most path that shows up on the title was not that hard to figure out once you looked at the options in the game, not sure why I saw comments on NewGrounds why that was hard to figure out, but the multiple paths made replay not that repetitive. I'll be looking forward to the Sister actions but I liked the game, not as thrilled about the move the mouse pointer but in this case it works. You need to have something for the sex scenes, and the implementation of it is well done, switching off between the two is seamless although if you accidentally move the mouse pointer off the window it can really throw you off. If there was a downloadable, or full screen version, that would help in that respect.

Overall loved it, and looking forward to more.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games