Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby barbeque » Sun, 15Nov08 07:17

Does anyone know how to get the achievements "Serving the Justice" and "God Save the Queen"?

I had thought these achievements were related to the endings involving helping Flick get revenge on the Priestess and poisoning the Queen respectively, but apparently not.

Also, does anyone know what the fur and crystals (illegal good from Flick) are for? Couldn't find any use for them.

Edit: Ok figured out "Serving the Justice"

Allow acolyte to "service" you while on a date with Priestess, she will come to you later with a request to talk to the Queen.

Still figuring out "God Save the Queen"...
Last edited by barbeque on Sun, 15Nov08 08:23, edited 1 time in total.
barbeque
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Sun, 15Nov08 07:51

noizyknight wrote:Offering to post a very general guide that allows you to get all endings without detailing 'Do this on this day at this time' I will probably do it if someone replies with a yes to this post and no one replies with a 'no' after the 13th Nov.

In spoilers if you do!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby organ001 » Sun, 15Nov08 08:25

barbeque wrote:Does anyone know how to get the achievements "Serving the Justice" and "God Save the Queen"?

I had thought these achievements were related to the endings involving helping Flick get revenge on the Priestess and poisoning the Queen respectively, but apparently not.

Also, does anyone know what the fur and crystals (illegal good from Flick) are for? Couldn't find any use for them.

Serving the Justice
Get the queen to spare the acolyte's brother by talking to her when your reputation is high enough (Not sure how high, but I think I did it at 200)

God Save the Queen
Confront Lord Bigtoes at the masquerade after finding out about the plot to kill the queen (Eavesdrops in the tavern 4 times, then visit the castle after day 25)
organ001
Pilot fish

Postby barbeque » Sun, 15Nov08 09:06

organ001 wrote:
barbeque wrote:Does anyone know how to get the achievements "Serving the Justice" and "God Save the Queen"?

Serving the Justice
Get the queen to spare the acolyte's brother by talking to her when your reputation is high enough (Not sure how high, but I think I did it at 200)

God Save the Queen
Confront Lord Bigtoes at the masquerade after finding out about the plot to kill the queen (Eavesdrops in the tavern 4 times, then visit the castle after day 25)

Thanks! I always skip doing that. No wonder I haven't gotten it.
barbeque
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 15Nov08 10:21

Hi everyone,
Thanks for playing! I'm glad that most of you are really enjoying it. And I'm really glad that there have been almost no bug reports - the extra beta testing was worth it, I would say.

Regarding the furs, crystals, and far, far away story book. I can tell you that they don't have any purpose in particular with any of the girls (they don't unlock any specific scenes).

I think the book was supposed to give morale for reading (instead of costing morale like the skill books do).I don't actually know what the crystals and fur do, because we added them toward the end of development and never discussed a use for them. They may only have a stat building quality in a particular place - like furs might increase health if you use them at your home. But again, I'm not sure. I will figure it out and let you know. I will just say now that you can get all scenes in the game without using them, so don't worry that you are missing something.

Best, iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby chrispool » Sun, 15Nov08 16:37

Hi iksanabot.

Thanks for the game and congratulations for this very well written story.

I don't know if you already have thought of an expansion, but in my opinion you can start. This game deserves one. It's very good yet, and there are a lot of little things that can be added to make it even better.

Now I'm waiting for LWT2...

Keep up the good work.

PS : The scene with the mushroom was very nasty. I liked it and expect to see more.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Mon, 15Nov09 19:24

Does anyone got some advice regarding playing the game in general.
I keep getting murderized by the plotters
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Nov09 19:46

Venom wrote:Does anyone got some advice regarding playing the game in general.
I keep getting murderized by the plotters

the plotters? Unravel the plot, ask for rumors?
or enemies? Do not let it get to 100, buy rounds of drinks or get raven to do a good word for you
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Zeut » Mon, 15Nov09 22:20

I've a big problem in the final party. When I talk to bigtoes I only can tell him to be glad to have a such friend, and when I want to talk whit the ladies I can only click "do something else first". How I can go over this step?
Zeut
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Nov09 22:42

Zeut wrote:I've a big problem in the final party. When I talk to bigtoes I only can tell him to be glad to have a such friend, and when I want to talk whit the ladies I can only click "do something else first". How I can go over this step?

For Bigtoes
gotta find out something more about the plot and plotting. Try the local news. Try next spoiler if you want to know exactly where and how

rumours tavern - do it every day untill you can no longer do it, then visit the castle often for a scene. And the plot unfolds further

for the girls
They need to be in <3 love <3
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby shark101 » Mon, 15Nov09 23:25

Great game, visuals and characters are outstanding. The priestess reminds me a little of the nanny from LWT, redhead hottie.

Does anyone how to get the queen to use her dildo?

Also, the girls don't seem to like when you play with their butts with your fingers, but during sex anal penetration is welcome. Is this an error or is there a way to achieve this?

Congrats Iksanabot and LOP Team for another great game.
shark101
sirens hunter

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 15Nov10 04:44

how do u get acolyte to service you i never have a option?
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Dainyl » Tue, 15Nov10 09:35

PapaSmurf wrote:how do u get acolyte to service you i never have a option?

You need to ask Lola to wash you during the date with just barely enough points to allow it (157 worked for me).
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby Pennel » Tue, 15Nov10 19:45

Is thievery the only way to get the talisman? I don't want to invest in getting 85 points if I don't have to.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby danigonz » Tue, 15Nov10 20:45

I'm a Mac user, and I have a problem improving the "Thieving" ability:

I suppose the way for raising stats is trying to pickpocket, but when I manage to do it, I gain a few coins but the stats never raise, I'm still with 10 points. But the rest of stats raise normally.

I've erased the cookies and the problem is still there. So maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
danigonz
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games