Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Postby lagoonwolf » Sat, 15Sep12 08:54

Serge wrote:Frederick dead,
Fight and win against Masquerade in royal cottage (with Gabrielle, Ra'Tiki and Kythe)
Get Orb of restoration

And now completely stuck!
Can't find the way to continue

Thanks for help

First time i knocked out masquerade with the team, a notice told the story mode for part one of the game ended, and all possibility to continue and upgrade level and else things to discover, (with or without the orb).
And yes: summer cove story was ... [img]smile/joker.gif[/img] lol
The story mode is a bit short. I'm already starving to see what will follow. (Yes. This was the deal).

About "shards", found nothing in grand bridge, neither in imperial manor, even after visiting ilumi in crystal sanctum. I will continue to look for this. I know ...
i'm slow ... [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img]
lagoonwolf
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby roberttx » Mon, 15Sep14 18:44

Has anyone had a glitch with being told you've won a title and it not showing up in Progressions? This is with killing the sufficient number of monsters. I don't know how to get in touch with the author other than to post on her blog (which doesn't produce much of a result). Can anyone help?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Mon, 15Sep14 18:58

Marco6661 wrote:@ Lagoonwolf:

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème concernant deux tables (armoires) verrouillées dans Colussia (château et maison bourgeoise), certainement accessibles dans l' épisode suivant...

Les deux "dimensional shards" manquants sont accessibles au début du jeu, première sortie de Colussia pour rejoindre Commander Crayden à Rivulet Hills.
Pour les obtenir, il ne faut pas rejoindre Crayden de suite mais passer d' abord par Grand Bridge et ensuite Imperial Manor.

Same problem for me about two table (wardrobe) locked in Colussia (castel and rich house), may be for next release...

At the begin of the game, when you leave Colussia (first time) for go to Rivulet Hills and Crayden, go to Grand Bridge and Imperial Manor first and collect two dimensional shards.

Very good funny game.

there are plenty rewards hidden in progress. probably lvl 3 lockpicks will be available in 2nd or 3rd episode. Juts another year of waiting [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Ci-Go » Mon, 15Sep14 18:59

roberttx wrote:Has anyone had a glitch with being told you've won a title and it not showing up in Progressions? This is with killing the sufficient number of monsters. I don't know how to get in touch with the author other than to post on her blog (which doesn't produce much of a result). Can anyone help?

did you check on progression of rewards? can you buy new reward maybe?
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Tue, 15Sep15 03:37

Ci-Go wrote:
roberttx wrote:Has anyone had a glitch with being told you've won a title and it not showing up in Progressions? This is with killing the sufficient number of monsters. I don't know how to get in touch with the author other than to post on her blog (which doesn't produce much of a result). Can anyone help?

did you check on progression of rewards? can you buy new reward maybe?

It was my mistake.

I do have another question, if you use the Orb of Restoration, do you wind up back in the temple? Like at the beginning of the game? Are you able to cross the bridge or does it work just like the start of the game where you have to follow Crayden to Caimridge?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Tue, 15Sep15 08:21

you dont need to fallow craiden for first time either. you can check few locations on your own and when you come back he says something like "oh you finally manage to come here". so yes you can visit those places. and yes you play story all over again maybe trying to get missing scenes...
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby lagoonwolf » Tue, 15Sep15 10:08

Ci-Go wrote:you dont need to fallow craiden for first time either. you can check few locations on your own and when you come back he says something like "oh you finally manage to come here". so yes you can visit those places. and yes you play story all over again maybe trying to get missing scenes...

True.
Maybe even after the caimridge story, and before being back to throne room ? ... everything can be tryed.
Craiden level stats seems very high: also a little opportunity to do "possible" things?
Starting since beguinning without the orb is boring ... because of level stat to build again when the story line is going forward. Some obstruction could be strong. Or not.
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Tue, 15Sep15 23:30

I have a few more questions, if anyone can help

I need the legendaries for:
Wild Stinger
Broncallo
Bone Wanderer
Venom Hornet
Can anyone tell me where they are?

Also - what are dimensional shards and where do you find them?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby 3dtab7 » Wed, 15Sep16 04:21

roberttx wrote:I have a few more questions, if anyone can help

Wild Stinger
Broncallo
Bone Wanderer
Venom Hornet

In case you didn't know, there is a wiki being worked on for this game. Google "loqo origins main wiki portal" and you should find it. You can find the locations of the legendaries where they list all the artwork. Since you're asking about dimensional shards, does that mean you haven't found Illumi and the Crystal Sanctum(that allows you to teleport)?
3dtab7
Pilot fish

Postby roberttx » Wed, 15Sep16 04:27

No, I haven't found that. Where is illumi and the Crystal Sanctum?

I'll look up the Wiki - thanks!
Last edited by roberttx on Wed, 15Sep16 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Wed, 15Sep16 08:46

Wild Stinger
Broncallo
Bone Wanderer
Venom Hornet

you actually killed 30 broncalos? wow.
in your progression if you check location you will see if you killed legendary in that location already.
wild stinger is in grassland pass in a cave if i remember correctly. or is that venom hornet... btw do you know where legendary for bat is?

bone wanderer calusia sewers. top part.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Thu, 15Sep17 01:13

Ci-Go wrote:

Wild Stinger
Broncallo
Bone Wanderer
Venom Hornet

you actually killed 30 broncalos? wow.
in your progression if you check location you will see if you killed legendary in that location already.
wild stinger is in grassland pass in a cave if i remember correctly. or is that venom hornet... btw do you know where legendary for bat is?

bone wanderer calusia sewers. top part.

It doesn't appear the venom hornet has a legendary. It doesn't show up on the progress list or on the wiki.
The dark bat is Nillia Woods - NE corner of screen that has north fork in road
Is the Imperial Manor south of the River Bridge and you can't get there once having been arrested?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Thu, 15Sep17 08:45

roberttx wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:
It doesn't appear the venom hornet has a legendary. It doesn't show up on the progress list or on the wiki.
Is the Imperial Manor south of the River Bridge and you can't get there once having been arrested?

yes. you have to use orb of restoration if you were not there for the first time.
looks like royal cottage got legendary too. at least it say so in progress. but im sure i was there after 30 hornets...
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Serge » Thu, 15Sep17 18:15

Ci-Go wrote:
roberttx wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:

yes. you have to use orb of restoration if you were not there for the first time.
looks like royal cottage got legendary too. at least it say so in progress. but im sure i was there after 30 hornets...

False. It is broncallo. Venon Hornet legendary is not reachable in that version.

Careful : 3 dimensionnal shards are to be found after orb of restauration : Grand bridge, Impérial manor and Darkthorn Keep
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby roberttx » Fri, 15Sep18 03:53

Serge wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:
roberttx wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:

False. It is broncallo. Venon Hornet legendary is not reachable in that version.

Careful : 3 dimensionnal shards are to be found after orb of restauration : Grand bridge, Impérial manor and Darkthorn Keep

Is there a way to get inside the Imperial Manor? The guard is stationed at the door day and night. Also, how do you get an appointment to get inside Darkthorn Keep?
roberttx
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games