The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/25]

Postby zucchort » Sat, 15Aug08 04:48

how can i do business with megail or reval? I talked with everyone possible but nothing happens.
Quest "Gain Economic Power"
zucchort
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Comis » Sat, 15Aug08 08:45

Serge wrote:Nice game.

I reach the end of chapter 2 but with 2 quests not finished :

Can't find the noblewoman for the figurines
Lost merchandise : Don't find where to return goods

Any help?

Both of those quest givers remain where you first meet them. If you don't remember, the noblewoman is in the Court of Ari-Yhilina, due south of the southeast door of the bar where you first witness Trin demonstrate her abilities. The merchant is in the Crimson Cape, the bar in the Noble District of Stineford where you first meet Hilstara.

zucchort wrote:how can i do business with megail or reval? I talked with everyone possible but nothing happens.
Quest "Gain Economic Power"

After you sell you stockpile of alcohol to the alcohol merchant, talk to the merchant near the meeting hall again. You'll express your interest, and he'll tell you about a meeting later that night. Go to the meeting hall and select the option to wait until nightfall. If that doesn't work out, then you can try talking to Megail or Reval again afterwards.
Comis
sirens hunter

Postby Serge » Sat, 15Aug08 16:08

Comis wrote:
Serge wrote:Nice game.

I reach the end of chapter 2 but with 2 quests not finished :

Can't find the noblewoman for the figurines
Lost merchandise : Don't find where to return goods

Any help?

Both of those quest givers remain where you first meet them. If you don't remember, the noblewoman is in the Court of Ari-Yhilina, due south of the southeast door of the bar where you first witness Trin demonstrate her abilities. The merchant is in the Crimson Cape, the bar in the Noble District of Stineford where you first meet Hilstara.

Thx for help. Find the noblewoman but still have Find the missing heirlooms. Return the figurines is oK. Get 3000 SX
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Tue, 15Aug11 17:52

Found a possible bug in Chapter 2

I'm about to try and stop the Incubus King's invasion and Carina has just joined my party after being infected. I went back into the tower and Altina was there. Last time I saw Altina was when in the intro when the Chosen was still the main character. I assume this means that there is a side quest to rescue her I missed. Only things I'd done in Chapter 2 was get to the starting zone, fought some Orcs in my hometown and then went after Varia which forced me into the fight with Incubus King. I hadn't explored everything yet so I'm guessing maybe the mountain pass or something else was where she was. As a recommendation for people who like to explore, you might want to make the transition from Varia joining to the Incubus King invasion be less abrupt. Possibly turn it into a talk choice with Yarra back in camp where you have to choose to continue the story or continue exploring.

All in all, I'm really enjoying the game so far and already have some thoughts on what decisions I'll change in the next play through.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue, 15Aug11 22:20

You're correct about that bug: under certain conditions Altina can appear even if she hasn't been added to the party. It's one I sincerely hope I have fixed for next version.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying the game. ^-^ I'm working hard to finish the next update.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Thu, 15Aug13 17:02

Question on the Harem. If you talk to Yarra about the Harem it already has slots for quite a few people. Are all of these characters currently able to join your Harem, or do you just have a full list of who you know will eventually be in the game and went ahead and set the variables so you didn't have to deal with it later? If it's the former, then I missed a lot of the game.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby Sierra Lee » Thu, 15Aug13 22:19

DarkSoulDrinker wrote:Question on the Harem. If you talk to Yarra about the Harem it already has slots for quite a few people. Are all of these characters currently able to join your Harem, or do you just have a full list of who you know will eventually be in the game and went ahead and set the variables so you didn't have to deal with it later? If it's the former, then I missed a lot of the game.

It's not really either one, but don't worry, there's only one missable party member so far. Most empty slots represent characters you have met, but it isn't possible to have them join the harem yet. They'll come into play later and the list will also grow as new characters are introduced.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Fri, 15Aug14 18:42

Question about ProN investments. Obviously there are many choices and you want the player to go with whatever he wants, but what is your design plan behind optimal investing. Not speaking invest in X over Y, but right now I'm sitting with some leftover ProN and about to finish CH1. Is it better to fully invest so I've used all my ProN, hang onto some of it for CH2, or does it ultimately matter?

Also
Since Megail can convert ProN into Sx, why not add an option either through her or the Bank to convert Sx into ProN?
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 15Aug14 22:54

There will be a few investment opportunities you could save ProN for, but generally speaking it's a good idea to invest everything you have. Most of the time when you have a new chance to invest, you'll have earned a new supply of ProN, and the earlier you invest in some operations the more profit you'll earn.

As for Sx -> ProN, this will never happen for game balance purposes (though I'm adding lore to help justify it). I wanted players to be able to spend some money on equipment without guilt instead of hoarding every scrap of Sx in order to get an ideal game.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Nezumi » Sat, 15Aug15 01:04

I avoided this game for a while due to the no pictures thing but finally got around to playing it the other day.

Boy, was I wrong to avoid it.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game but NOT as a sex game, in fact I just spaced through most of the sex scenes without reading them. The story behind the game is extremely well thought out and is well written and the puzzles/fights were challenging enough to keep me interested. The only thing that I didn't really enjoy was that it was a bit too linear, to progress to this quest, you must finish that quest first. Yes you need that to a degree for the main quest line but I though a few extra mini quests (eg finding the potion ingredients for Robin) would not have gone astray.

So in short. Great story, good gameplay and interesting character development, even Qum Dumpe is showing character growth, something I would not have thought possible on first meeting her.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 15Aug16 01:39

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! I'm trying my hardest to make a game that's fun to play and a story that's interesting to experience, even aside from the adult elements.

Re: linearity, I hope you'll be pleased with the game as it continues. I'm doing this jRPG style, so while there will be linear portions, the further you play the game will have an increasing number of side quests and optional areas. ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Mon, 15Aug17 19:19

Can't find the missing heirlooms

Any help ?
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby kokotheworm » Mon, 15Aug17 20:33

Serge wrote:Can't find the missing heirlooms

Any help ?

Can't you point out the part of the game where you are ?
Edit : are you talking about the noble figurine ? If it is , you find them while "rescuing" Megail . They are in chest in the room before meeting her , you must acquire them before talking to Megail if memory serve right .
kokotheworm
great white shark

Postby Serge » Tue, 15Aug18 10:08

kokotheworm wrote:
Serge wrote:Can't find the missing heirlooms

Any help ?

Can't you point out the part of the game where you are ?
Edit : are you talking about the noble figurine ? If it is , you find them while "rescuing" Megail . They are in chest in the room before meeting her , you must acquire them before talking to Megail if memory serve right .

Yes i've found the noble figurine and give them to the noble woman but the quest is not finished i've still to find the missing heirlooms.
Quest is white, not green. I've reached the end of the game and didn't find them. May be next episode?
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue, 15Aug18 21:59

Serge wrote:Yes i've found the noble figurine and give them to the noble woman but the quest is not finished i've still to find the missing heirlooms.
Quest is white, not green. I've reached the end of the game and didn't find them. May be next episode?

Sorry, this one is a known bug. >.< It's fixed now, but some people will be stuck with the quest looking unfinished. Rest assured you've completed it, however.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games