The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign

Postby Sierra Lee » Wed, 15Jul22 22:15

Yes! After the main cave, you'll spend some time in another country and gain a decent amount of levels/equipment. Then after some plot events, you'll enter a free-roaming section of the game. During this time, you'll be able to try the optional dungeon again if you go back to Devil's Pass.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby Darkf0x » Thu, 15Jul23 00:15

Quite enjoying the game, the story really takes some interesting turns of events, and catches one's curiosity. But true, some CG, even if only 1 per scene would taste a lot better.

Keep on, really interested on seeing where the game is gonna go ;)
Darkf0x
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Ci-Go » Thu, 15Jul23 08:22

Sierra Lee wrote:Yes! After the main cave, you'll spend some time in another country and gain a decent amount of levels/equipment. Then after some plot events, you'll enter a free-roaming section of the game. During this time, you'll be able to try the optional dungeon again if you go back to Devil's Pass.

i like that [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 15Jul24 04:09

Darkf0x wrote:Quite enjoying the game, the story really takes some interesting turns of events, and catches one's curiosity. But true, some CG, even if only 1 per scene would taste a lot better.

Keep on, really interested on seeing where the game is gonna go ;)

Thanks! New version of the game comes out tomorrow!

Ci-Go wrote:
Sierra Lee wrote:Yes! After the main cave, you'll spend some time in another country and gain a decent amount of levels/equipment. Then after some plot events, you'll enter a free-roaming section of the game. During this time, you'll be able to try the optional dungeon again if you go back to Devil's Pass.

i like that [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/25]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 15Jul24 22:56

Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Niauropsaka » Sat, 15Jul25 07:06

So...I'm not going to finish the daughter's potion quest, am I? I don't know what I'm missing...
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Postby Hero1 » Sat, 15Jul25 11:56

Niauropsaka wrote:So...I'm not going to finish the daughter's potion quest, am I? I don't know what I'm missing...

Probably the ingredient which you find in the monster infested house in the city (south-east corner, near the entrance to the tunnels)?! Or the moss you find in the tower after you entered the tunnels?
Hero1
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul25 23:26

It's probably one of those two, as the other ingredients can be found sitting in the glade.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Crookest » Mon, 15Aug03 15:53

I LOVED THIS GAME!
Honestly thank you so much for making this. I didn't know games like these were made anymore.
I DIG the story line, it's so good. I like the character development. Trin and the mage from the start you free from being a sexslave are a bit underdeveloped imo. I'd like to see more of Trin. Anyways.

I didn't enjoy this game because of the sex scenes.. I'm not into the whole fantasizing on text thing - But I still loved this game!
This is the first real example for me that R-rated games can also be a good actual GAME.

I loved the strategy and everything, the investing etc..

Would be nice if after you finish the storyline you wouldn't be stuck in a little room waiting for development but that you'd be able to wander free again..
Although that wouldn't fit the storyline at that certain point in time.. Anyways.. Keep developing, I love your game! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Also it says gameplay more then 10 hours but I finished it in 7:05.. But I did lose quite a bit of time by dieing and not having saved.. But I hope you don't consider that gameplay..
And no I haven't been rushing through the storyline.. I did a lot(not all) of the optionional fights. I also completed the teleport cavern (loved it, thanks for the warning there)
And one more thing
I wish you'd put a warning when you enter the spider house.. I lost like 2 hours there because I didn't save but I thought I'd be able to manage...

Anyways thanks for creating this game! I'm definitly waiting for the next update!
Crookest
sirens hunter

Postby Crookest » Mon, 15Aug03 21:41

You said it was partly based on legend of queen opala.. So I wanted to check it out if there was even a better version of your game.. And I was dissappointed.. I loved your story way more then legend of queen opala. The character development is way better in yours and even the combat system is better. Tbh I think your game is way better.
Also the art for the queen opala game is terrible if you ask me.. If you do ever go for visual representations of sex scenes, please don't make everyone's breasts gigantic.. Also black people DON'T have ORANGE nipples.. It ruins the whole game for me, those kind of pictures are my go-to 'bad game' rating.

I hope you continue making your game, and others alike. You know how to make a fun game, with the economics and everything. I think if you keep going you'll be able to make a career out of videogames. Unless your story is stolen. (edit: I meant unless you've stolen the story from somewhere, and didn't come up with it yourself(OT:although you could probably make a career out of stealing other people's work.. but that'd be illegal. do-able, but illegal)
Or you could like become a writer or something.
Whatever
I wish you good luck in your whole life
and I bid thee farewell. For now.
(do you have a fansite? I want to become a fanboy)
Crookest
sirens hunter

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 15Aug03 23:09

Crookest wrote:[many kind words]

Thank you! It's always a pleasure to hear from people who enjoy what I'm trying to do with this game. ^-^ Many people don't seem to want plot-heavy games, and not everyone likes my writing, but I'm very gratified to find that many people do. I'll keep working until the game is done and provides a satisfying, complete story!

Crookest wrote:Also it says gameplay more then 10 hours but I finished it in 7:05.. But I did lose quite a bit of time by dieing and not having saved.. But I hope you don't consider that gameplay..
And no I haven't been rushing through the storyline.. I did a lot(not all) of the optionional fights. I also completed the teleport cavern (loved it, thanks for the warning there)

Playtime on the most recent version ranges from 7-12 hours, so figured 10 was a decent average. A lot of it depends on your play style, and it looks like you're on the fast end.

Crookest wrote:You said it was partly based on legend of queen opala.. So I wanted to check it out if there was even a better version of your game.. And I was dissappointed.. I loved your story way more then legend of queen opala. The character development is way better in yours and even the combat system is better. Tbh I think your game is way better.
Also the art for the queen opala game is terrible if you ask me.. If you do ever go for visual representations of sex scenes, please don't make everyone's breasts gigantic.. Also black people DON'T have ORANGE nipples.. It ruins the whole game for me, those kind of pictures are my go-to 'bad game' rating.

Ah, I referenced Legend of Queen Opala because it's one of the most famous RPG Maker games. Just wanted to be clear, since it's a different sort than many games on this forum. I don't really have any room to criticize Gabe, since she has far more fans than I do, but you can rest assured that I intend to develop my game in different directions than Opala. That includes art - large breasts can be nice, but beyond a certain point they just make me think of back pain.

Crookest wrote:(do you have a fansite? I want to become a fanboy)

I don't think I'm allowed to link much here, but from my blog you can find that there's a little fan community doing some fun things. ^-^ Glad to have you!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Fri, 15Aug07 14:33

Nice game.

I reach the end of chapter 2 but with 2 quests not finished :

Can't find the noblewoman for the figurines
Lost merchandise : Don't find where to return goods

Any help?
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Fri, 15Aug07 20:59

So maybe I'm just blind, but I've gotten to the Merchant Camp and the quest is to find a partner. I've talked to every person in the camp, multiple times, slept in my wagon, and tried to leave. Nothing seems to progress the story and I'm stuck. What am I missing?
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Fri, 15Aug07 21:11

DarkSoulDrinker wrote:So maybe I'm just blind, but I've gotten to the Merchant Camp and the quest is to find a partner. I've talked to every person in the camp, multiple times, slept in my wagon, and tried to leave. Nothing seems to progress the story and I'm stuck. What am I missing?

Nevermind, finally found a random tent that was open. I feel kinda silly now, but this did seem placed kinda hidden. I'd recommend changing it a little to be more obvious.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby bobytt » Fri, 15Aug07 23:25

I like your game, it's entertaining :)
bobytt
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games