Living with Serena

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Serena

Postby Pennel » Tue, 15Dec15 08:35

panther50 wrote:
Chris.Chris wrote:Ah that makes sense Pennel. I thought she was giving a blowjob in the icon for that achievement, but then thought. With ice cream? Now that might hurt XD and be very cold.

Does anyone know if there are any special achievements or galleries for completing all the achievements?

sorry to disappoint..but there i no bonus gallery

There is one for all achievements.
Pennel
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby panther50 » Wed, 15Dec16 12:59

Pennel wrote:
panther50 wrote:
Chris.Chris wrote:Ah that makes sense Pennel. I thought she was giving a blowjob in the icon for that achievement, but then thought. With ice cream? Now that might hurt XD and be very cold.

Does anyone know if there are any special achievements or galleries for completing all the achievements?

well..i downloaded its torrent..but it never showed any bonus gallery option on its opening page..maybe you have played it on lopgold so you have bonus gallery there..possibly
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Dec16 18:47

panther50 wrote:
Pennel wrote:
panther50 wrote:

well..i downloaded its torrent..but it never showed any bonus gallery option on its opening page..maybe you have played it on lopgold so you have bonus gallery there..possibly

It's not very wise to speak of torrent about a paid game... Lopgold games are not available via download. It's piracy and it's against the rules of the forum.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Wed, 15Dec16 19:19

panther50 wrote:edited

chrispool wrote:edited

The mention of a torrent violates no rule.
Posting a link does!
Sharing that link covertly, with other residents violates the intent of the rule.
The honorable thing to do is to provide Leo (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=376) with a short explanation and a link to the torrent by PM.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Dec16 21:53

LRM wrote:
panther50 wrote:edited

chrispool wrote:edited

The mention of a torrent violates no rule.
Posting a link does!
Sharing that link covertly, with other residents violates the intent of the rule.
The honorable thing to do is to provide Leo (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=376) with a short explanation and a link to the torrent by PM.
LRM

OK thanks for the clarification LRM. And sorry for my misinterpretation.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby panther50 » Thu, 15Dec17 20:34

chrispool wrote:It's not very wise to speak of torrent about a paid game... Lopgold games are not available via download. It's piracy and it's against the rules of the forum.

well sorry about that..i won't mention about torrents again... i know they put a lot of efforts in making those game..and yeah its a piracy..but i am not doing it until i share or distribute those with others..they were posted there..and the reason i download them is ..well right now i am in college..so basically can't spend money on memberships..i like leo's games and many other games..if they are available on net..all i can do is download them and enjoy playing them..and with this forum..i can even provide an honest review.. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

i have played almost every leo's game...even the ones which were made for symbian mobiles..and i respect him whole heartedly

and its a sure thing.. i will buy that membership when i start earning my own money :D

and yeah..i don't share or distribute them...just complete them and delete..thats all
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Dec17 21:01

Leo (Thank you, Leo) is extremely good about sharing his products with all Lagooners.
Let's not take advantage of him or his good will.
TIA (Thanks In Advance)
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby jipp » Sat, 16Jan16 18:44

tlaero wrote:But for every Brad's Erotic Week, Pandora, or Dreaming With Elsa, there are 100 games with beach ball breasted sluts who will happily do anal sex with you in an alley if you just touch their forearm and their cheek before you rip off their clothes. I'm sure there's no risk of my style of game driving the open minded ones out of the market.

Tlaero

This is why your games are the best.
jipp
great white shark

Postby fsunolez75 » Fri, 16Feb19 18:19

The expansion to this game (Forbidden Fruit) was released today. I can only rate it as 'it has potential' for now, as I'm unable to figure out how to do half of the new content, even after 3 play throughs. I've got no clue how to go further along with the threesome route outside of the initial 1 star. And if there's anything solo with Lorena, I can't get that either, as I've not found anything outside of the 1 conversation per day to improve her score further.

I did like the new content with Nicole however. And I've found a few solo scenes with Melissa
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Fri, 16Feb19 19:03

fsunolez75 wrote:The expansion to this game (Forbidden Fruit) was released today. I can only rate it as 'it has potential' for now, as I'm unable to figure out how to do half of the new content, even after 3 play throughs. I've got no clue how to go further along with the threesome route outside of the initial 1 star. And if there's anything solo with Lorena, I can't get that either, as I've not found anything outside of the 1 conversation per day to improve her score further.

I did like the new content with Nicole however. And I've found a few solo scenes with Melissa

Little hint, you can bump into Lorena at the park. Without spelling it out its after typical working hours. Its also possible to get those photos of Serena that Lorena mentions.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby fsunolez75 » Fri, 16Feb19 19:34

Dasati wrote:
Little hint, you can bump into Lorena at the park. Without spelling it out its after typical working hours. Its also possible to get those photos of Serena that Lorena mentions.

Yes, I saw Lorena appears at the park. But between the park and the mall, you can only talk to her once per day. So talking to her at the mall will gray out the park option with her. Likewise, Melissa can also be at the bar, but between the bar and work, she can only be spoken to once per day.

And I'll check into the pictures. Thanks.
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby nacho666 » Fri, 16Feb19 21:33

I tnink i am missing something:
how many points are required to make the photos to Serena?
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Marduk99 » Fri, 16Feb19 22:24

It seems to be ridicolously high. In my game 1000 was not enough. I needed like 1100. Which is bad because gives you so little time to explore the storyline with Lorena further. I generally am able to get her to do the photo shoot when there is 1 to 2 days left
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby leonizer » Fri, 16Feb19 22:29

Be smart guys. Sometimes when you serve girl a glass of wine she is ready to do really nasty things - even with her relationship just over 300 points. And she need to drink a wine the same day you're making her the photo session.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Marduk99 » Fri, 16Feb19 22:40

Why didn't I think about that? I played the original Date Ariane. I am dumb
Marduk99
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games