Living with Serena

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Serena

Postby icehaku » Thu, 15Jul09 00:17

I just hope they don't completely abandon it. It works and gives players actual agency over what they want their story in the game to be. Visual novel style games completely take that away from the player. Trip to Paradise and Dignity One just completely railroad the player and make every scene a one-shot thing.
icehaku
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby redle » Thu, 15Jul09 07:14

I'm undecided on re-upping membership now or waiting a bit. The game sounds like it could be interesting.

I actually do enjoy a number of the grind up stats and relationships games. The random time limit, though, can be a bit annoying in some of them. The biggest problem that I do have with them is the lack of saves.

Typically the first half to three-quarters of the games don't have any real variance no matter for which ending the player aims. I don't mind replaying the beginning several times as I develop my strategy for success. What I don't like is after I've finally come up with a useful strategy and play through the game finding out that my current plan is a good one, finally getting to the last mouse click or two of the game and being given a choice. I pick whichever option I want and get an ending. Now, the only way I can see the result of that other option is to do everything I just got through doing, and do it all again exactly the same from the very beginning (and typically I need to redo this 5-10 times from the beginning just to click on 5-10 different buttons that are different only on the very last day or so).

Sometimes other paths are completely different from all the way at the beginning of the game, but those are rare. Speaking of the 30-day game, most of the time every bit of content could be seen simply by playing days 1-25 once (after a good strategy is developed); creating a save at day 25; then playing the last 5 days over and over until all the variations have been seen. I appreciated Sexual Haunting's "new game +." It could have been better by bypassing more days and grinding than it did, but it was a step in the right direction.
redle
star of the reef

Postby evilgrim » Thu, 15Jul09 16:36

I quite like the game ...

but i do need help a little bit i have got all achievements but just cant get true love swallows not sure where i go wrong or not doing right
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 15Jul09 20:35

I think it's a good game, and there isn't a lot of stats grinding with only 15 days. But I can agree with others who have commented that this makes it better free site material than pay site material. In two plays, one should be able to get most achievements and complete all four fantasies.

There is a bug in the game. When talking to Nicole in the dance club, if you tell her you are a photographer, the dialog reverts back to the same two choices (instead of advancing).

I also wonder if a similar bug is at work preventing the True Love Swallows achievement. More in the spoiler...
Serena will swallow in the BDSM fantasy and the Public Sex fantasy. But she probably needs to swallow three times to get the achievement. That won't happen when you select the blowjob option at 23:00. And when you select the sex option at 23:00, and then select the blowjob, she doesn't go for it. That's where I think the bug is. I would think Serena would go for it either if she's swallowed at least once before or if the points are high enough. There is one other possibility, I suppose... You get the Perfect Lover achievement (I can't recall if that's the exact name or not) when you've made Serena orgasm three times. Maybe she'll give you the blowjob when you ask for sex at 23:00 if you've fully satisfied her. Just a guess.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby jack89204 » Fri, 15Jul10 00:53

hey i'm having trouble with the bdsm fantasy. i get all the way to the out fit but every time i give it to her i lose every thing. could i get some help please?
jack89204
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Fri, 15Jul10 04:06

On my first playthrough...

I like graphics a lot and Serena is pretty hot. I like hot brunnetes. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Only thing I find kinda difficult in first playthrough that its kinda difficult to build anything at first because even when I build "hearts" stat a lot(like over 50) she refuses almost anything that isnt "Honey you are hot, let me massage you". How much "hearts" do I need for stuff because I tried to get to shover with her and lost like 20 hearts that I spended 2 days to build properly? [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

edit managed to get better at 2nd playthrough though still cant get almost none achievents. How to get "400 bucks", "after party" and "my office slut"?

edit 2 got "After party", BDSM, "Perfect lover" and "Hangover". How to get rest?
wicked035
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 15Jul10 14:21

jack89204 wrote:hey i'm having trouble with the bdsm fantasy. i get all the way to the out fit but every time i give it to her i lose every thing. could i get some help please?

If your relationship points aren't high enough, she won't accept the outfit. I don't know what that exact number is, though. Try giving it to her after you have at least 400 points.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Gio » Fri, 15Jul10 15:07

dat damn true love shallows cant get it at all, tryed
trying after outside achiev nothing, after she let me do anything else, after perfect lover tryed what every1 said here and at comments of the blog

and still nothing meh :D
Gio
great white shark

Postby evilgrim » Fri, 15Jul10 20:43

how do you get the public sex fantasy ,i always seem to be missing the last star ?
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby LazarusLong » Fri, 15Jul10 22:15

evilgrim wrote:how do you get the public sex fantasy ,i always seem to be missing the last star ?

How it worked for me:
-tell about your work in her Office
-Have the Camaro fixed at least at Day 10
-Tell her you repaired it on the same Day
-Visit Garage (same Day), she cames to see you
-Wait 2 Days (Day 12 if you tell her on Day 10), visit Garage, give her 500$
-Wait 2 Days (Day 14), visit Garage, say something about Videogames.

I think the Mainreason you don't get this achivment is, that you run out of time.
LazarusLong
sirens hunter

Postby evilgrim » Sat, 15Jul11 12:06

thanks probably why i miss it is because i dont use the videogame option
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby Dega » Sun, 15Jul12 02:16

anyone has "true love swollows"?
- i got bsdm swallow and the action by the car

Thx for help!
Dega
Pilot fish

Postby ozguy » Sun, 15Jul12 05:07

She will swallow and enjoy it during the evening blowjob if her love is high enough.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Dega » Sun, 15Jul12 09:42

ozguy wrote:
She will swallow and enjoy it during the evening blowjob if her love is high enough.

ok do you know how high?

800 ? 1000?
Dega
Pilot fish

Postby andPS2 » Mon, 15Jul13 07:37

i tried with 970 and it still didnt work...
andPS2
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games