Living with Serena

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Serena

Postby myrivamp » Mon, 15Jul13 17:35

I tried with 1500 love and still she refuse in bed both sex choice and blowjob choice.
Rumors say it's during the BDSM scene, please give choice to make there, if your forceful it's not because of love and if your not forceful.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated
myrivamp
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Mitch88 » Wed, 15Jul15 13:43

vkalvkal wrote:
Brigma wrote:Am I the only one who's getting tired of these 30 day quest games? Seriously, I just checked and including Living with Serena 10 out of 16 LoP gold games are some variation on this theme, as well as Girl with Tattoos over on Sex and Glory. As mediocre as Dignity One was, at least they were attempting something different with that one.

Yeah, I'm tired about it. I always complain about this kinds of games in comments of their blog, but I gave up, since I'm the only one there that finds boring the style of "30 days quest games".

Although it is a chore to choose the same option every single day in order to get their stats up I do believe that it adds up to the "thrill" of the impending sex scenes that are otherwise boring if they are too easy to get, and you won't appreciate anything that you gain too easily and that's a fact of life. That's not to say that doing the same exact thing every single day is good, but these kinds of things if implemented right add a lot to the feel of the game. The one thing I'd like to see that won't stray too far off the beaten path, is more diverse stats gaining tasks that you unlock the further you progress in the game. I believe the way this was done in LwT is the best approach so far as after the first few days of doing the exact same thing, you also later get different options that you can choose from and otherwise still increase your stats be it through new dialogue choices/sex scene/various tasks etc. without getting you bored.

My one complaint really with LwS is that 14 days is not enough to do all that much, and if you waste a day or two, it can make you lose all further progress.
Mitch88
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 15Jul15 20:02

Both bugs have been fixed, the "photographer" line in the bar and the "True Love Swallows" achievement. For the latter, you need 600 points.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Wed, 15Jul15 22:47

How many days before the game is over?
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby t1nm@n » Thu, 15Jul16 09:19

t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby SilentKiller » Sun, 15Jul19 16:47

sorry but i have to say that
game is so linear, not even in the place of LWT or LWB, just two characters PC & NPC (except Nicole as a complementary)
really LOP writers need new ideas , i don't mind you make games with the concept of LWT but new characters and events but don't rush yourselves too much
i appreciate all your efforts but you really need to rethink about your recent games
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
SilentKiller
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Mon, 15Jul20 16:39

Gio wrote:great game love it :)

for winter is coming just feed her ice cream whenever you can :) o at least thats what i did and got it

Finally got all the achievements! Thanks for the help on this one, I thought for sure it had something to do with watching tv (since he's clearly watching Game of Thrones).

Here's the love requirements for most of the actions in the game, let me know if I'm missing anything.
30 - Morning Massage
50 - Kiss her ass, Give erotic book, Take off her shirt
100 - Rub pussy in park, Lick pussy in bathroom
150 - Join her in the shower
200 - Blow job
300 - Sex in shower, Sex in bed
400 - Give her the slave outfit, Cum on her face (and not lose points)
600 - Swallow durring blow job
850-900 - Pictures with the dildo (813 wasn't enough so no sure exactly)
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 15Jul21 18:38

Hi guys!
Thanks for your hints, I really found them useful.
I renewed my subscription to lopgold yesterday with big expectations on this game, I hope it will have some expansions...
So far it has got a great potential, imho, and it's nice to play it, even if not enough to renew a subscription, yet.

I am stuck with the photo-dildo scene... Despite what suggested
1000 points are not enough to succed, so maybe there's something else to be done to complete it.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Regicide » Tue, 15Jul21 19:19

I have played this game through a few times and have gotten the Second Ending each time but my question is does anyone know how to get the Achievement: My Office Slut? I don't even know if there is a star progression that leads up to this actually. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Regicide
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Jul21 19:27

Regicide wrote:I have played this game through a few times and have gotten the Second Ending each time but my question is does anyone know how to get the Achievement: My Office Slut? I don't even know if there is a star progression that leads up to this actually. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I think, i am not sure cause its already a while ago i played (yes short term memory)
buy the wine at the shop and try and make her drink at work
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 15Jul21 19:31

Regicide wrote:I have played this game through a few times and have gotten the Second Ending each time but my question is does anyone know how to get the Achievement: My Office Slut? I don't even know if there is a star progression that leads up to this actually. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

This is what I remember:
After you built some love go shopping and buy a bottle of wine, then offer Serena a glass in her office, talk about her work, after one or two days she'll send you a pic on your phone, pretend to be her boss...
Go buy the vibrating egg, keep visiting her at her office till you catch her using it, then... enjoy (quite easy from this point)
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Jul30 03:21

I finally played this, and I enjoyed it. I'm a fan of these games (I'll call them "RPG" to my "Adventure" games) and have always considered Leo to be the reigning king of them. I enjoy the strategic aspect to them, even if the strategy is pretty simple.

I guess there's a point where you say, "I'm tired of playing RPGs," but then you just go play some other games for a while. Really that's the same thing as not playing The Witcher too soon after Dragon Age, even though both are great games. I haven't played any of these since Eleanor, so maybe that's why I'm not as burned out on them as some of you folks seem to be.

I like that the shorter time frame in this one tightens it up. Fewer variables to raise, etc. Some earlier games had a more storyline reason for the time limit. It didn't make much "sense" here, though that's not the end of the world. It's a game after all. I agree with some of the posters here that I'd like a "free play" mode that removes the time limit, though. I wouldn't use it until around the 3rd play through, and I tend to only play these games around 2 times anyway, so it'd wouldn't really "detract."

I'm a fan of games where the goal is marital fidelity. It's fine if there are options to cheat, so long as I don't have to take them. This one did that well. I thought the writing and dialog was very good, as were the visuals. The overall story was maybe a bit simplistic, though not really more so than most erotic RPGs. There's room in this space for an RPG with a really interesting and involved story, though.

All in all, good stuff. Thanks for doing it Leo and company.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JBGames » Fri, 15Jul31 17:51

Played it but didn't finish it. Seems like they've been struggling a little creatively since LWT and Eleanor.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Postby Jashu469 » Sun, 15Aug02 03:57

It's a good game but I feel like you should have a full month to work with rather than 14 days. You seem too rushed trying to keep up with game play requirements to enjoy some of the scenes once you get to them. And it would be nice to have a few more conflicts than the one girl at the club too. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but that's my take on it.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sun, 15Aug02 23:42

From my point of view this is a very good game! I like games where you build stats to achieve some goals. And Serena is the most beautiful main female character I've seen in AIF game! Congratulations!
I have three complaints though:
1- 14 days is too short for the player to enjoy the 'good part' of the game, since you spend about 10 days just building stats.
2- Without a 'save game' option, it is boring to have to redo the same steps for those 10 days or so, every time you want to try something new in the game.
3- An anal sex option would be a great enhancement to this game, as well as an option to cum inside her (even if it would cost the player points when he doesn't have enough heart points)
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games