Pusooy's Castle Gravenstein 4

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Pusooy's Castle Gravenstein 4

Postby Slayer991 » Wed, 15Oct28 14:04

I don't really get some of the bitching. Pusooy's work is what it is. You don't like it, fine. I happen to enjoy his stories and his artwork is top notch. However, due to the length of time between releases, I don't subscribe to elite but maybe once a year or two (I usually wait for 2 releases before I subscribe).

I acknowledge that there's a lot of work that goes into creating these games and interactive novels by Shark, Akabur, Pusooy, BBBen, Leonizer, etc; and I have no problem showing my appreciation by dropping a few bucks on donations to a few of them a few times a year. The problem is that while the authors may take weeks or months to create a their works, we can finish them in a few days or less (finding every possible way to complete the game). It's hard to justify spending money on a monthly basis for releases that are not monthly. Then again, I don't think most of these artists are doing this just for the cash...they started doing this because they enjoy it...cash is a bonus and an acknowledgement that others appreciate their work.
Slayer991
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Vitu » Wed, 15Oct28 18:48

Somebody should tell him to protect his site better... but then, maybe he knows that already... [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby fairyglen » Fri, 17Sep08 00:48

hi guys and girls has anyone got castle gravnstein 5 i have 1 to 4 and no 6 but cant find 5 anywhere on any of the game site seen it on svs one time but cant find it any where now can same one help
fairyglen
great white shark

Postby saylor » Fri, 17Sep08 00:55

fairyglen wrote:hi guys and girls has anyone got castle gravnstein 5 i have 1 to 4 and no 6 but cant find 5 anywhere on any of the game site seen it on svs one time but cant find it any where now can same one help

http://pusooy.net/eliteinvite.php
saylor
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Fri, 17Sep08 01:10

Yes CG5 is there on his site but you must be an "Elite" member to play it. I found it on the "Elite Page" there.
HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Other sexy games