Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby JFR » Thu, 16Feb25 00:48

JFR wrote:Thanks Wolf. You just gave me a clue. I usually only play at Hard but have been trying to pass this using a Save Game from the corruption path. Maybe something got bunged up in the "Save." I'll try starting from scratch and see if I can get through it (got nothing better to do this evening.) If that doesn't work I'll send you the debug.

Just by way of closure, I managed to clear up my problem and complete the only sub-achievement I was missing after a PM suggestion from Wolfschadowe.

What a guy! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 16Feb25 01:35

Siske wrote:Just stoped by to say what a great game this is.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

JFR wrote:What a guy!
It's a Trap!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Thu, 16Feb25 04:22

Wolfschadowe wrote:... It's a Trap! ...Wolfschadowe

Admiral Ackbar, right?
JFR
star of the reef

Postby OldCuteBoy » Fri, 16Feb26 16:04

Hi folks [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
I decided to do a "non-linear" German-translation of the game ...
Non-linear because some words don't exist in German language, others because German grammar doesn't help to translate the mood of the game!

If you search a "word by word"-translation, you are totally wrong to use this patch, please stay playing the English Version!
I know, the grammar is default, but it does make sense for those, who don't understand the English language, as much as the people do in this forum!
The translation-file shall help to understand, what's going on nothing else!

I know about the discussion at another game and I decided, that the "German-grammar-Nazis" are uninterstant, because all kinds of "Nazi's" are indiscussable, they fixed their mind and won't change it anyways ...

NOBODY MUST USE this German Version, I only try to give a help to those, who only "click and test" without understanding !
Those folks miss a lot of the story, by reaching every end their way ... - You know where to click, but you don't understand why ...
For you this Version is established :)

For those, who don't like my translation:
Create your own translation and ask wolf, to publish it!
Or try to work with me together, and give some prohibitions to translate it another way ...

If you don't have positive reinforcements, and no choices, just to do things better, just keep your comment to yourself, criticisation may be a normal German way of life, but it's not needed in here!

I hope, those, who need the translation, will enjoy it and the rest won't talk it down ...

With best regards
OCB
OldCuteBoy
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 16Feb26 17:12

Unless I'm missing something, I think OCB is trying to head off any situation similar to one on another thread.

Just so it's clear for everyone playing translated versions of BEW, my expectation for translators is not to do an exact word by word translation. It's a matter of taking what is called "Artistic license" to deviate from perfection in order to evoke feelings and emotions with greater impact. Doing an exact, word for word swap certainly wouldn't make sense in many cases, especially when taking local slang into account. The intent for translators is to try and match the intent, emotion and tone of the story and the scene. That means interpreting the meaning, emotion and tone and translating that to something that makes sense. The goal of maintaining the erotic nature of the game is precisely what I want. Translation in this context is translating the intent and emotion and imagery of the original, not just the words themselves. :)

Also, since I certainly don't say it enough, a huge thank you to the translators who have put in a really enormous amount of work:
Serge, NickNKVD, moskys, and OCB!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby OldCuteBoy » Fri, 16Feb26 20:02

Thank you wolf :D
there is no need to thank us (my opinion), we have to thank you for such a great game!
It's a pleasure to translate it and to try to keep the touch of the game with another language alive ;)
This is my motivation! I want to bring this game to everyone who doesn't really understand, what's going on ...
If they reach the different goals by clicking, but don't really understand, what's going on, they miss 75% of the game ;)

But it's nice to be honored in between all the work you already do [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Thank you for this answer [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Greats OCB
OldCuteBoy
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Sat, 16Feb27 00:42

Although my high school German is too poor to appreciate the translation, I applaud OCB's efforts - and those of the other volunteer translators to other languages. The nuances are one of the reasons this game is a cut above much of the pack. Making it possible for those who don't catch the undertones in English to still enjoy the game can only be a good thing. I just wish my German was good enough that I could properly "ass" your efforts. :lol: (inside joke in case some haven't progressed enough in the game to get it)
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Bjarnetv » Sun, 16Feb28 19:25

Very nice work Wolfschadowe (and team), and I'm eagerly waiting for the next part!
Bjarnetv
Pilot fish

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sun, 16Mar13 19:26

This is a great game so far. I like the effort put into the distinctive personalities of the girls.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Stormy » Sun, 16Mar13 19:56

hope the next episode will be so much bigger. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 16Mar13 20:45

IIRC, Wolf stated the next rollout would be to update the current episodes so Azumi and Jasmine were romance capable.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Sun, 16Mar13 20:56

nezumi69 wrote:IIRC, Wolf stated the next rollout would be to update the current episodes so Azumi and Jasmine were romance capable.

Yeah, and according to Wolf, making that update will be somewhere between 425 and 800 pages... which will more then likely make it largest update so far [Wednesday night at Strip Club is currently largest at 466 pages].
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Xabio » Tue, 16Mar15 21:00

Spoilers about strip-club scene early end, I don't see anybody mentions that.

I watched the first stripper, then watched Natalie, went to the backstage, asked for Azumi, she came and turned to a vampire and bit me. Now there's a black screen "There is nothing you can see, nothing you can hear, nothing you can taste, nothing you can smell, nothing you can feel." there are options feel, taste, listen, and look but nothing changes. Did anybody stumbled upon that path? Is there a sequence to select these options or is it just and ending?
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 16Mar15 21:05

Xabio,

It's a puzzle. Homage to an old text adventure game from my early days. :)
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Xabio » Tue, 16Mar15 21:23

Wolfschadowe wrote:Xabio,

It's a puzzle. Homage to an old text adventure game from my early days. :)

Thanks! I just solved it, great easter egg. Thank you again for this amazing game!

I'll just left the hint for the solution here, if anybody would like to solve it themselves don't look [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Look for the missing sense.
Xabio
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games