Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2 (2015-03-2

Postby Serge » Thu, 15Mar26 07:14

2 words :
Wonderfully hard ... (I mean the game of course)
Last edited by Serge on Sat, 15Mar28 17:18, edited 1 time in total.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby benedict » Thu, 15Mar26 11:43

Is there content in the game that's present, but disabled and inaccessible? For example I saw there's an animation in the office where Emily moves on the chair and shows you her panties but after trying virtually everything I can't seem to access it.
benedict
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby kexter » Thu, 15Mar26 13:37

@benedict:
No, there is no inaccessible content.
benedict wrote:I saw there's an animation in the office where Emily moves on the chair and shows you her panties but after trying virtually everything I can't seem to access it.
Eiffel 65.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15Mar26 23:34

Hey all,

I'm still loving this game. I've just got a couple of queries regarding it:

Has anyone figured out how to open it straight into Incognito/InPrivate in their browser?

I think I'm missing something at the office, I walk in, Say Hello, Look at the piece of paper, bend down to pick up piece of paper, maneuver for a good view of the panties, stand up, police lines, continue, look closer, it's cold outside smile mischievously and thensometimes I get the opportunity to kiss her cheek, othertimes not. I can't work out what I'm doing differently. After this back to desk, work, nearly time to finish, watch her file, watch her ass, say goodnight. I think i'm nearly there with the perfect score for the office, but I can't quite work out what i'm missing.

Similarily, at the bar, i've been getting different endings and i'm not sure why, I think it may have something to do with the above though (and therefore setting my base stats for Emily at the bar). I get up to having Emily and Faith touching each other, and then on one occasion got the scene with the double blow job, I haven't been able to recreate it since, help please guys.

I really like this style, with the episodic nature. I'm looking forward to the next (batch of?) episodes.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 15Mar27 01:01

DroopyLoving wrote:Has anyone figured out how to open it straight into Incognito/InPrivate in their browser?

I really like this style, with the episodic nature. I'm looking forward to the next (batch of?) episodes.
Thanks DroopyLoving, I appreciate it! You can open an incognito window, and then drag start.htm from file explorer onto the incognito window to play that way. Keep in mind that once you close the incognito window, you will lose all saves and achievements unless you back them up.

Regarding the double blowjob ending, that's one of the elite paths. See an earlier post for the intended difficulty of the elite paths. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

benedict wrote:Is there content in the game that's present, but disabled and inaccessible?
I'll confirm, all content is accessible.

Serge wrote:Wonderfully hard ... (I mean the game of course)
Yes..Yes... Of course you mean the game, as you are a stand up guy. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Glad that you are enjoying the game!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Endziux » Fri, 15Mar27 02:36

Holy crap!

Best sexy game I've played ever. Bioware could learn a thing or two from you about creating good love interests and good sex scenes. Not even talking about choice and consequence in a game.
Yes, I'm still pissy about mass effect 3 ending [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Like a couple of people before me, this game made me come out of my "lurking" status. I just HAVE to praise it! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Couple thoughts.
Game's strongest points is the writing. Believable and interesting characters, situations and rich lore (btw, this might be the result of you borrowing lore from an actual book. Which is still in the works as I believe?). Just my opinion- not a fan of the protagonist. Game could have benefited from "Create your own character" type of thing. Helps immersion. But it's a minor gripe and its not hard to relate to him since he's written especially good.
Game-play. I think you pushed it to the max what these types of games can offer. Multiple paths, choices. There's just so much to explore and uncover. Just perfect. I've spent hours of game-play just in my first sitting.
Visuals. This, in my opinion is weakest part of your game. But as you mentioned, it's your firs attempt at rendering pictures and animations so it's understandable. I actually been considering on making a similar game and been playing around\learning "poser", but just got overwhelmed by the time and money you need invest in it. Not even mentioning the coding part. Just too much work for a person alone. So I kind of understand just a small part of your struggles. BUT having said that, I know the visual part can be much better.
Lastly I have to mention the scope of the game. By the sound of it it's going to be HUGE. And it's kind of sad knowing that it's going to be YEARS till we'll have the full product. As someone mentioned I really hope that you don't burn out by the end. Kind of wish I could help somehow (besides donating). If you need additional play-testing and maybe animating or rendering, let me know.
Okay, now for the questions about the game itself. Contains spoilers for those who haven't played the game please consider not revealing the spoiler tag!
I stumbled on a game of tic-tac-toe in the office (it was hidden well btw) I have ask what is the significance of it? You seem to be playing against yourself. I tried multiple combinations, but can't seem to get anywhere. Just by clicking randomly I managed to get the special animation of Emily showing you "something" again when she stands up. Are you supposed to be playing against her? Is there a specific combination to get the scene?
How do you get a scene with Emily in the bathroom? I've got the double bj, bj from the bartender, but when I try to follow Emily to the bathroom she always gets mad

Good work guys. Did I mention this game is FREE? I wouldn't mind paying for a game of this quality. This game is definitely getting a donation from me.

Sidenote. Natalie. She's a gal for me [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]. Hope to see more of her soon.
Endziux
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 15Mar27 02:43

@Wolfschadowe: I might need another one of those coffees as I'm greatly enjoying myself but it is taking longer than I thought to work my way through all the different outcomes. :??: [img]images/icones/icon2.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 15Mar27 04:02

Endziux wrote:Best sexy game I've played ever. Bioware could learn a thing or two from you about creating good love interests and good sex scenes. Not even talking about choice and consequence in a game.
Yes, I'm still pissy about mass effect 3 ending [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Thanks Endziux! I'm honored you came out of the background to say Hi!
I don't want to hear about the ME3 ending. Grrrrr.

Endziux wrote:Game's strongest points is the writing. Believable and interesting characters, situations and rich lore (btw, this might be the result of you borrowing lore from an actual book. Which is still in the works as I believe?). Just my opinion- not a fan of the protagonist. Game could have benefited from "Create your own character" type of thing. Helps immersion. But it's a minor gripe and its not hard to relate to him since he's written especially good.
I thought about using a "blank slate" character, but I couldn't make the overall story work with it. Closest I could come was a nameless character with all the same traits, but felt that would be more disappointing. At least with a pre-made character, it's clear from the start.

Endziux wrote:Visuals. This, in my opinion is weakest part of your game.
Yep. I agree. Later scenes are getting better. Not what I would classify as good yet, but less bad, at least. Usually though, I don't want to spend a lot of time tweaking and re-rendering images. If I did too much of that, I'd never get done. I shoot for "good enough" and try to make the next one a little better. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Endziux wrote:Okay, now for the questions about the game itself. Contains spoilers for those who haven't played the game please consider not revealing the spoiler tag!
Addressed in order
Classified. No. Yes. It's tricky, that scene is part of an elite path and potentially set's up something in a future episode.

Endziux wrote:Sidenote. Natalie. She's a gal for me [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]. Hope to see more of her soon.
Then you know what to vote for. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Voting info for Episode 3 will go up within the next 24 hours, and voting will begin on Monday, running for a week. That will be the standard format after a release. About a week to get familiar with the new content, then a week of voting for the next episode.

Greyelf wrote:@Wolfschadowe: I might need another one of those coffees as I'm greatly enjoying myself but it is taking longer than I thought to work my way through all the different outcomes. :??: [img]images/icones/icon2.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I'll put a pot on for you Greyelf! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 15Mar27 05:47

This game is awesome! Great great job!! Only 1 suggestion... (Selfish of me... but I want more soon!!) get some of the story lines to cross, so you can reuse the graphics. This is a GREAT job!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby benedict » Fri, 15Mar27 12:29

What are the requirements for the Office Max achievement? The description says I have to "Master" the scene, but it's not clear what mastering means. I've passed the office with the perfect 10 score and the achievement still stays at 1/2.
benedict
great white shark

Postby kexter » Fri, 15Mar27 13:55

benedict wrote:What are the requirements for the Office Max achievement?
You have to fail in every way possible as well.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 15Mar27 18:41

xravensfan wrote:This game is awesome! Great great job!! Only 1 suggestion... (Selfish of me... but I want more soon!!) get some of the story lines to cross, so you can reuse the graphics. This is a GREAT job!
Thanks xravensfan! There is already a significant amount of graphics reuse, It's just spread out a bit so it's not as obvious, but I get what you are saying. :)

benedict wrote:What are the requirements for the Office Max achievement? The description says I have to "Master" the scene, but it's not clear what mastering means. I've passed the office with the perfect 10 score and the achievement still stays at 1/2.
Mastery level achievements aren't earned directly. They are earned by earning all associated achievements. So for the Office Max acheivement as an example, you have to earn the scene's activities achievement (Workaholic), ending achievement (Office Regular), and any other individual achievements associated with the scene, although the Wednesday Office scene does not have any of those. Earning a mastery achievement for a scene essentially means that you have seen all the major content of the scene and have also found the exit points to all other future paths. Keep in mind that some minor branches and storypoints aren't tracked for completion. Only major branches.

If we look at the Bar scene as another example, To get the bar mastery achievement, one would have to earn the activities achievement (Bar Gamer), the endings achievement (Drunkard), and the 6 other individual achievements for that scene.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby DarthMelkor » Fri, 15Mar27 20:51

Like everyone else, first let me congratulate you guys on a job done amazingly well.

Not much to say other than what others have said already. Love the complexity and the realism of characters. I've spent hours figuring out different paths and still many are hidden from me. In every play-through, one learns something new. Brilliant.

One minor quibble is graphics but I understand the time and effort required for them. I'm happy as long as they're good enough and Natalie is definitely the babe number 1.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 15Mar27 23:13

What's all this Natalie rubbish - Emily is still the number one babe in this story. :roi:
Nothing sexier than a reserved woman discovering her wilder side, and I cannot wait for the "Next morning in the office" when Brad lays her across a desk .............

..... and as I said many moons ago this is great work - who notices the finer points of the graphics when you are entranced by the quality of the story and characterisation.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sat, 15Mar28 00:10

DarthMelkor wrote:Like everyone else, first let me congratulate you guys on a job done amazingly well.
Thanks DarthMelkor!

Bonhomie wrote:...I said many moons ago this is great work - who notices the finer points of the graphics when you are entranced by the quality of the story and characterisation.
Thanks Bonhomie! I'm glad you're still enjoying the game.

Also, the Emily/Natalie debate leads to a good segue, episode three voting information is up on the first page. Voting will begin Monday to give time for any questions. Watch for a poll to appear for the thread next week if interested to vote.
http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3448&p=83068#p83068

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games