Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01 & 02 (2015-03-28 Patch)

Postby Bonhomie » Thu, 15Apr02 17:12

Wolfschadowe wrote: For example, maybe we'll learn later what Emily was thinking when she shoots you that look before going to the bathroom.

Oh...and something to keep in mind, as more episodes come out, you may discover that you didn't actually fail in some cases...and in other cases, you may discover that you didn't actually succeed. <Evil laugh placeholder>

Wolfschadowe

I have already stated my favouring of Emily - and even though I can see the logic mentioned by others that it would be more sensible to finish Wednesday off at the diner with Natalie - I cannot wait for Thursday at the office.
Especially as I am fascinated to find out how Emily is going to react to the various endings from the night before in the bar.
The follow-on from "Two Faced" should be interesting, and more intriguing probably is what will happen after "Happy Now".

The brilliant thing about the project is the depth.
The fact that the women are not all the same big titted bimbos, but different shapes and different personalities with different motivations is great.

In fact my one worry is the plot lines - just how many 'endings' on Wednesday can you carry forward to Day 2.
As I mentioned the office above, it seems logical that Brad would discuss what happened the night before with Emily - as that could include her leaving the bar 'early', making out with her to various levels, and as Wolfe mentioned earlier, if Brad went to the Strip Club finding out what she'd done?
Had Emily gone to the bar looking for him, and talked, or more :roi: with Faith?

It's all fascinating at the moment, and is dominating my thoughts far too much to be honest ;)
Bonhomie
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Postby benedict » Thu, 15Apr02 17:23

Wolfschadowe wrote:Sure it does. n1club036a.htm, and before that n1club035.htm, which is a main branch. :)

Right, didn't notice you fixed that in 1.2.2.
benedict
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15Apr02 18:03

Bonhomie wrote:...In fact my one worry is the plot lines - just how many 'endings' on Wednesday can you carry forward to Day 2.
As I mentioned the office above, it seems logical that Brad would discuss what happened the night before with Emily - as that could include her leaving the bar 'early', making out with her to various levels, and as Wolfe mentioned earlier, if Brad went to the Strip Club finding out what she'd done?...
All of them have an impact on Day 2, in one form or another, and day 3, and day 4.... Although their impact is lesser in Season 2, they may come back to haunt you in Season 3. heh. That's one of the reason that the office scene is so big and split into 3 episodes. In fact, just to manage expectations, Emily doesn't arrive until late in the Thursday and the Office episode. Most of the fun comes in the next two episodes, Thursday Office Bar Start Branch, where we get the full impact of our activities at the bar, with Emily, or the Thursday Office Strip Club Start Branch, where we find out what Emily was up to after breaking up with her fiance'. Of course, those will lead to three date options with Emily, or did you already make a date with Faith or Natalie? Hmm....

benedict wrote:Right, didn't notice you fixed that in 1.2.2.
No worries. :) Also, Patch version 1.2.3 is active with those fixes now.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S 01, E 01 & 02 (2015-04-02 Patch)

Postby MSGM » Thu, 15Apr02 19:07

Awesome game. can't wait till the next ones. You use Javescript to make them right? and the models are made in Maya or with a poser?
MSGM
Pilot fish

Postby zebrotavr » Thu, 15Apr02 19:58

i tried everything but still don't understand how get to n1-bar77-h.htm (where they suck fingers and straightforward to doubleface).
I get to n1-bar76-h.htm and here is the end - moreover even without bj with emily in WC
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15Apr02 21:16

MSGM wrote:Awesome game. can't wait till the next ones. You use Javescript to make them right? and the models are made in Maya or with a poser?
Thanks MSGM! The pages are made with Tlaero's Adventure Creator, but we customized the style sheets. JavaScript is the main language outside of AC. For the models I use DAZ3D. It's like Poser, can even use poser content, but it's free. DAZ makes it's money from content in the DAZ store, not the software itself, but there's plenty of free content out there. See the Projects section of the forum for more information.

zebrotavr wrote:i tried everything but still don't understand how get to n1-bar77-h.htm (where they suck fingers and straightforward to doubleface).
I get to n1-bar76-h.htm and here is the end - moreover even without bj with emily in WC
One or both of them don't like you enough to move on.

Regarding Emily in the WC:
Only a handjob is available from Emily in the WC. in Episode 1 (Bar)

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 15Apr02 21:31

Wolfschadowe, you did an amazing job.

Been following this game since you first started it, in Beta. I was very surprised how well you, and Tlaero managed to make the game more functional, from the users side. The best feature I have to commend you for, is the day review section. Sort of a built in game guide. And the saving features, icing on the cake.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 15Apr02 21:34

TeineWolf wrote:Wolfschadowe, you did an amazing job.

Been following this game since you first started it, in Beta. I was very surprised how well you, and Tlaero managed to make the game more functional, from the users side. The best feature I have to commend you for, is the day review section. Sort of a built in game guide. And the saving features, icing on the cake.
Thanks TeineWolf, although Kexter had a very large part of the interface as well as the save system!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jiimbojones » Thu, 15Apr02 23:00

Making more progress, that question i had about the demo achievement was because i confused demo and intro. Maybe change the name of "demo master" since it's not a demo anymore?
Either way fun stuff.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby qwasddf » Fri, 15Apr03 01:50

n1club019.htm is bugged cause it points to n1club20 instead of n1club020 and all the other variable ones of that.
qwasddf
sirens hunter

Postby Chappers » Fri, 15Apr03 12:48

I think that's a pretty awesome poll turn out.

Which is a testament to the quality of this game!
Chappers
sirens hunter

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 15Apr03 13:46

Wolfschadowe wrote:Of course, those will lead to three date options with Emily, or did you already make a date with Faith or Natalie? Hmm....

Oh I have made dates with all of them - I have all of them carefully saved. :roi:
There's dates with both of them together, or Faith alone, or where Faith says for 'both of you ' to come back tomorrow ............

I think I read earlier that we can have up to 50 saves - and we have kexter to thank for that?
It was a really good idea, because the intricacy of the options is too much to try and remember.

I mastered the original demo after many hours and much fun yet couldn't get to "Two Faced" for days on this new release, and I still haven't found "Happy Now" which I got without much effort before - possibly through luck though.
I am assuming it relies on getting Emily to orgasm so she feels obliged, but I cannot work out how involved, if at all, Faith needs to be.
I've tried by not doing enough to get Faith to come and watch.
I've tried by getting Faith watching for a while.
It's all so tantalisingly frustrating ................ :crazy:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Serge » Fri, 15Apr03 14:21

File n1clubsyl008a.htm is not reachable.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby kexter » Fri, 15Apr03 14:58

qwasddf wrote:n1club019.htm is bugged cause it points to n1club20 instead of n1club020 and all the other variable ones of that.
Thanks, it was already brought to our attention, so check the latest patch as it has been fixed for a while now.

Bonhomie wrote:I think I read earlier that we can have up to 50 saves - and we have kexter to thank for that?
Up to 1000 (999+quicksave) on FF and Chrome, approximately 50-80 on IE. Additionally you can export and import your saves to carry between browsers and/or machines.

Serge wrote:File n1clubsyl008a.htm is not reachable.
Are you sure? I checked and it's reachable from three separate pages.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Serge » Fri, 15Apr03 15:09

Serge wrote:File n1clubsyl008a.htm is not reachable.

Are you sure? I checked and it's reachable from three separate pages.

Sorry, found it
Serge
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games