Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby klamfyr » Thu, 16Feb18 00:34

I love the idea with making Jasmine more romanceable earlier. There is so much great flirting going on already. It would make it even more difficult to chose a girl to focus on.
klamfyr
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby klamfyr » Thu, 16Feb18 00:50

By the way: Is there any easy way to clear all achievements - if you feel like starting all over again?

I have already tried to delete the game, do a registry sweep, and then re-install the game - but both saves and achievements are still there.
klamfyr
sirens hunter

Postby Ripe » Thu, 16Feb18 01:14

klamfyr wrote:By the way: Is there any easy way to clear all achievements - if you feel like starting all over again?

I have already tried to delete the game, do a registry sweep, and then re-install the game - but both saves and achievements are still there.

I think that clearing out the cookies should do the trick... but I'm not sure. Never tried it myself.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby DamnMilan » Fri, 16Feb19 23:21

Great game!
DamnMilan
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 16Feb19 23:25

klamfyr wrote:Is there any easy way to clear all achievements
Clearing your browser cache and cookies should do it.

DamnMilan wrote:Great game!
Thanks!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Feb23 21:57

Wolf - or someone smarter than me - can you please give us a good hint on how to attain the WB9 achievement? I have played that scene at least 2 dozen times in various ways but still no joy. This is the one where Brad refuses to kiss Emily in the toilet stall and she gets upset. No matter what I do, she just smiles and says it's ok. I checked Deus's walk-through and that one is unclear at best. I contacted him and he said it was his mistake in the writing but the hint he gave in the reply message doesn't seem to work either. Is there some precondition that must be met before going into that scene? I have every other Thursday achievement but the completion bar for WB remains stubbornly at 25/26 no matter what I try. It's driving me nuts. :crazy:

I can't believe how addicted to this game I have become. You are an evil genius.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Ripe » Tue, 16Feb23 22:30

JFR wrote:Wolf - or someone smarter than me - can you please give us a good hint on how to attain the WB9 achievement? I have played that scene at least 2 dozen times in various ways but still no joy. This is the one where Brad refuses to kiss Emily in the toilet stall and she gets upset. No matter what I do, she just smiles and says it's ok. I checked Deus's walk-through and that one is unclear at best. I contacted him and he said it was his mistake in the writing but the hint he gave in the reply message doesn't seem to work either. Is there some precondition that must be met before going into that scene? I have every other Thursday achievement but the completion bar for WB remains stubbornly at 25/26 no matter what I try. It's driving me nuts. :crazy:

I can't believe how addicted to this game I have become. You are an evil genius.

When you refuse to kiss her game check your relationship points with Emily... if you pass the test [meaning you have enough RP with Emily] you get "Working boy 10", if you fail that test you get "Working boy 9". So in order to fail that test just miss several points along the way [not checking Emily's ass when she bend might be enough].
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Feb23 23:04

Ripe wrote:... When you refuse to kiss her game check your relationship points with Emily... if you pass the test [meaning you have enough RP with Emily] you get "Working boy 10", if you fail that test you get "Working boy 9". So in order to fail that test just miss several points along the way [not checking Emily's ass when she bend might be enough].

Thanks. I tried that. It takes 57 Emily points to pass and get WB10. I have gone into it with as low as 53 points but still get the smile and "that's ok." I never get an option to outright refuse, just the "... I, uh ..." bar at the bottom of the screen, no matter how many points I have. That is why I'm wondering if I missed a precondition. I'll keep trying but it is getting frustrating.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby MSK » Wed, 16Feb24 00:35

With the exception of AIF Sans Mystery. I can't find any other Walkthroughs.
MSK
great white shark

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Feb24 00:58

MSK wrote:With the exception of AIF Sans Mystery. I can't find any other Walkthroughs.

That's the one. At the bottom of the page there is a hot link "Go to Part 3." That takes you to Thursday.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Wolfschadowe » Wed, 16Feb24 01:15

JFR wrote: I have gone into it with as low as 53 points but still get the smile and "that's ok."
That should only be possible if you are playing on "medium" difficulty. If you PM me your debug file, I may be able to see what's going on. The debug file resets on loading a game or starting a new one, so the longer the file, the more useful it is to me. The best files start from a new game. The worst are those that are loaded on the same page as the problem.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Feb24 01:21

Thanks Wolf. You just gave me a clue. I usually only play at Hard but have been trying to pass this using a Save Game from the corruption path. Maybe something got bunged up in the "Save." I'll try starting from scratch and see if I can get through it (got nothing better to do this evening.) If that doesn't work I'll send you the debug.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby MSK » Wed, 16Feb24 05:08

JFR wrote:
MSK wrote:With the exception of AIF Sans Mystery. I can't find any other Walkthroughs.

That's the one. At the bottom of the page there is a hot link "Go to Part 3." That takes you to Thursday.

I can't find it.
MSK
great white shark

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Feb24 06:12

MSK wrote:... I can't find it.

Ok, not clear at the bottom of the page.

When you go to the first page (BEW Day 1 Guide) walkthrough, there are hot-links over on the right side of the page. Under Blog Archives, then March, there are 3 links to 3 BEW walkthroughs - - BEW - Day 1 Guide (which you are on), BEW - Day 1 Strip Club and BEW - Day 1 Bar. Those are the first 3 parts. At the bottom of the Day 1 Bar pages is a link to "Part 3" and at the bottom of the Day 1 Strip Club pages is a link to "Part 4." I'll describe the Bar scene. The Strip Club works the same way.

After linking to BEW - Day 1 Bar, scroll down through the walkthrough to the section "Home," but stop before the "Comments." At the bottom of the Home section is the last line - "Go to sleep." {Go to Part 3}. The words "Part 3" are a hot link. Just click on it and it will take you to the next walkthrough for Part 3 - Bar. If you are playing the Strip Club instead, there is a link at the bottom of that Part 2 that will take you to "Part 4" instead. You need to play all parts but I don't think it matters if you do the Bar or the Strip Club first.

The various walks cover part of the game. Day 1 Guide just covers the first morning at the office, until you go home. Day 1 Bar covers that night if you go to the Bar and Day 1 Strip Club covers that same night if you go to the Strip Club instead. The links "Part 3" (Bar) and "Part 4" (Strip Club) cover the next morning at the coffee shop and back at the office after your adventures of the night before.

Link to the first page - start there: http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.hr/2015/ ... guide.html
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Siske » Wed, 16Feb24 10:28

Just stoped by to say what a great game this is. Awesome job so far and keep up the good work m8. Cant wait to see more :D
Siske
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games