Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 14Apr29 23:46

PinkPanther wrote:
max99 wrote:Dear Eleanor Fans,
a couple quick questions:

1) Has anyone broken down the benefits buying the items gets you>? headphones? etc I am thoroughly enjoying this game and have been through a few times now.
2) Has anyone had any luck with the friend during the sports game?

thank you, max

1/ Not sure

2/ Buy the cheerleader outift before the friend arrive.

1. Headphones add extra fitness when you go jogging.... I think?

2. Oh damn... Now I have to find the cheerleader outfit :(
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Monkey Boy » Thu, 14May01 06:38

From what I've noticed, MP3 Player adds morale when you go jogging as well. As for finding the Cheerleader Outfit, on the third Saturday, Drake will tell Eleanor that he is having a friend over that evening. Just go to the Luxury Mall that day and it will be in the list of items you can purchase.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 14May07 18:41

Monkey Boy wrote:From what I've noticed, MP3 Player adds morale when you go jogging as well. As for finding the Cheerleader Outfit, on the third Saturday, Drake will tell Eleanor that he is having a friend over that evening. Just go to the Luxury Mall that day and it will be in the list of items you can purchase.

Having looked at it again you're probably closer to it than I was, it seems the mp3 player only affects Morale. When I checked it certainly didn't do anything for fitness...

Does anyone know how to get the Rockefeller ending? I think it has to do with marketing but the marketing campaigns annoyingly go up in stages of 33% so it takes a whole 10 hours to do the last 1%.

And what benefit is there from checking out the opposition campaigns? It seems to add nothing at all, just wastes 10 hours. It doesn't come up until you've completed your first presentation, so surely it's supposed to be a progression?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby stoper » Wed, 14May07 19:43

kessie8yl wrote:Does anyone know how to get the Rockefeller ending?

You need to make $5K.

And some stuff in the game is left kind of unfinished, it'll probably be used in the expansion.
stoper
great white shark

Postby hrmf » Thu, 14Jun05 06:59

The expansion to this has gone up at lopgold.com.
hrmf
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Thu, 14Jun05 18:43

The game is excellent. Eleanor looks great. excellent work. I thought it would be a little more angry. Kevin and I expected more. I think it will be better LWT tighten. So maybe there will be another episode. Eleanor and LWT are the best games. Anyway, thanks for the work. For the excellent work.
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Thu, 14Jun05 21:51

The game is very fun, I agree. The new scenes are exciting. The progression is more balanced, so the game is less boring than the previous one. Good work.

I didn't have time to play the game so much, so maybe I missed things, but I didn't have new scenes with Kevin... To me this was the major issue with Eleanor version 1, and I hope that the Kevin's arc has been developped. If not, this would be a huge mistake and an enormous disappointment...
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby komando12 » Fri, 14Jun06 10:29

Hello everyone

I managed to find 9 new sex scenes and the ending 7. But I cannot find the 10th scene and endings 6 and 8.

Anyone help?
komando12
sirens hunter

Postby lolichama » Fri, 14Jun06 12:00

komando12 wrote:Hello everyone

I managed to find 9 new sex scenes and the ending 7. But I cannot find the 10th scene and endings 6 and 8.

Anyone help?

Ending 8 is the opposite of Ending 7.

Whether u do the guy or not doing the guy. At the final day.

Haven't find ED 6.

Did anyone ever tried being a loving wife the whole game, not having sex with others, only doing it with Drake.
lolichama
Pilot fish

Postby Micky20 » Fri, 14Jun06 16:57

Has anyone found out where to met your neighbour Samanatha tosee when her son is back from europe.
Micky20
sirens hunter

Postby Rahvin » Fri, 14Jun06 17:43

Micky20 wrote:Has anyone found out where to met your neighbour Samanatha tosee when her son is back from europe.

Samantha is not a character in the game. I am sorry if you have spent time looking for her.
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Micky20 » Fri, 14Jun06 18:14

Is there another way then off telling when James is back from Europe
Micky20
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Fri, 14Jun06 18:32

I still haven't found new scene with Kevin... Anyway I want to thank Lop team for this great work. And special congratulations to Rahvin. I felt frustrated by Eleanor v1 but the v2 really please me. You managed to improve your story and you created a really "bitchy" character (I really love to despise her [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] )! It's simple, with Eleanor anything can happen and everything can seem "believable" : she is a living fantasy ! I still have a little preference for LWT (personal taste) but I consider the two games at the same level and I have to admit that Eleanor has more potential. I think that you have the material to make at least one or two more expansions to the game (not tomorrow of course but I vote YES for an expansion 2 in 2015).
Just a thing : you said you felt uncomfortable with Kevin, but what about the BDSM scene ? I found it more disturbing (but I liked it). How is your "sadistic mind" ? ;)

Thank you for your excellent work. I look forward to see your future creations. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Rahvin » Fri, 14Jun06 22:10

chrispool wrote:I still haven't found new scene with Kevin... Anyway I want to thank Lop team for this great work. And special congratulations to Rahvin. I felt frustrated by Eleanor v1 but the v2 really please me. You managed to improve your story and you created a really "bitchy" character (I really love to despise her [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] )! It's simple, with Eleanor anything can happen and everything can seem "believable" : she is a living fantasy ! I still have a little preference for LWT (personal taste) but I consider the two games at the same level and I have to admit that Eleanor has more potential. I think that you have the material to make at least one or two more expansions to the game (not tomorrow of course but I vote YES for an expansion 2 in 2015).
Just a thing : you said you felt uncomfortable with Kevin, but what about the BDSM scene ? I found it more disturbing (but I liked it). How is your "sadistic mind" ? ;)

Thank you for your excellent work. I look forward to see your future creations. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Do not know who told you there is an additional scene with Kevin mate. Also thanks :D I felt uncomfortable with Kevin because he is a misogynist more than anything else. Had little problem with the BDSM scene. That whole section I had a little fun with. I had just finished writing all the scenes when it came to that one and felt that Eleanor would be fed up with people constantly propisitioning her (and to be honest I was getting fed up writing scenes that would realisticly lead to sex(kinda)) so I had a little fun ;)

Honestly I had a lot of fun with a number of scenes. For example in the new paige scene, the whole conversation about Harely, its a reference to a character we chose to remove from the original game haha.

Also Micky20, afraid not, James comes back after the game concludes, its something Eleanor may visit in the future.

(ok should clarify that, as of right now there is no plan for another expansion, got plenty of other games on the horizon to deal with haha)
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby kkrkr » Fri, 14Jun06 22:18

Brigma wrote:
Venom wrote:what would be the best path to get the most money?

sell off all her dresses while working on her fitness and style, then work at the flower shop and get the first promotion. Once style and fitness are to 40 each buy the revealing outfit and just dance at the strip club at night and work in the flower shop by day. Need to keep working on style and fitness to get promotions at teh club.

These tips are still giving me trouble with the rockefeller achievement...Is there other ways to make money or can you be more detailed?
kkrkr
sirens hunter

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games