Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby bobytt » Sun, 14Feb09 18:09

No matter which carrier i choose to play i always end up with endings N1. Played like 10 times every single time i end up with ending 1. Any hints?
bobytt
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby chrispool » Sun, 14Feb09 18:24

kessie8yl wrote : I'm sorry but they need to work harder if they want any more of my money.

Churning out the same tired old formula time after time isn't doing it... No matter how good the artwork.

I don't think that the game's mechanics are in cause. Living With Temptation also uses this formula and the game is absolutely amazing (by far the best LOP game for me). But I understand what you mean.

The more I play the game and the more it disappoints me. I think the game is not well-balanced. It's big, but in fact there are not so many interesting things to do, and there are not enough sex scenes.

I'm sorry to say that I have the impression that the game is a bit unfinished : after the 2nd promotion at the office, nothing more happens, the same at the strip-club. It results in the fact that the game quickly becomes repetitive and boring.
Several sex scenes should have been added to make the game more intense and also more coherent. Some examples :

1)at the office :
-a scene in drake's office with kevin (he suggested it in the 2nd promotion scene)
-a scene after completing the campaign (maybe Eleanor is offered by Kevin to the clients as a bonus for signing contract...)
-a scene with Paige after she helps you with kevin

2)at the club :
-another scene with Flake
-a scene where eleanor is catched working there by Kevin or Drake's friend or Drake

3)at home :
-more possibilities with Drake
-another scene with Drake's friend (maybe with the possibility for Drake to be involved in...)

I realize this would have been a big amount of work, but the game would have been immensely better.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby fensome7 » Sun, 14Feb09 19:06

bobytt wrote:No matter which carrier i choose to play i always end up with endings N1. Played like 10 times every single time i end up with ending 1. Any hints?

As long as you have got $2000 and drake affection/relation at 500, you should get ending 5. It doesn't matter about the fidelity.
Ending 1 is if you have neither of the necessary stats.
I got ending 5 on first play through. All I did was work as a stripper as soon as I could afford the outfit and just worked on stats during the morning to get promoted, and then every evening at 18:00 invited drake upstairs. Got him to lick pussy first and then sex. Then at 20:00 went to the club to dance. Those things for the full 50 days was enough to end up with ending 5.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby fensome7 » Sun, 14Feb09 19:07

fensome7 wrote:
bobytt wrote:No matter which carrier i choose to play i always end up with endings N1. Played like 10 times every single time i end up with ending 1. Any hints?

As long as you have got $2000 and drake affection/relation at 500, you should get ending 5. It doesn't matter about the fidelity.
Ending 1 is if you have neither of the necessary requirements.
I got ending 5 on first play through. All I did was work as a stripper as soon as I could afford the outfit and just worked on stats during the morning to get promoted, and then every evening at 18:00 invited drake upstairs. Got him to lick pussy first and then sex. Then at 20:00 went to the club to dance. Those things for the full 50 days was enough to end up with ending 5.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby stoper » Sun, 14Feb09 19:12

Damn, got almost 4500$, but no Rockefeller achievement... it 5K the goal?... hmm...
Got the 4 ending tho', it just required "dedication" at the strip club and it's owner.
And the achievements aren't saving even with Chrome, at this point I doubt the problem is local, probably just a bad week end for the guys' server :)
stoper
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Sun, 14Feb09 19:16

fensome7 wrote:
fensome7 wrote:

Ending 1 is if you have neither of the necessary requirements.

I understand. But as much as i hate to admit sound boring as hell...
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 14Feb09 20:29

bobytt wrote:Any hints?

Yes, read the thread... :crazy:
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby vkalvkal » Sun, 14Feb09 20:55

stoper wrote:Damn, got almost 4500$, but no Rockefeller achievement... it 5K the goal?... hmm...
Got the 4 ending tho', it just required "dedication" at the strip club and it's owner.
And the achievements aren't saving even with Chrome, at this point I doubt the problem is local, probably just a bad week end for the guys' server :)

Buy everyting at the mall.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby Oscirus » Mon, 14Feb10 00:16

I finally got all of the endings and accomplishments.

I got Rockefeller though and yes, it's 5,000 dollars.

I also got ending 3 which is so ridiculously easy to get that you'll kick yourself when you get it.

Have you wondered what would happen if you call Kevin's (the bearded guy's) bluff when he tries to blackmail you?

It was a fun game and she was very sexy. It was fairly challenging but there isn't as much replayability as I would have liked.
Oscirus
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Mon, 14Feb10 08:38

Oscirus wrote:I finally got all of the endings and accomplishments.

Is there a bonus gallery?
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby stoper » Mon, 14Feb10 10:55

vkalvkal wrote:
Buy everyting at the mall.

Nope, it was 5K, as Oscirus said. Sadly the game wouldn't save, so I have to do it again sometime :(
stoper
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Mon, 14Feb10 18:31

Graen wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:I'm sorry but they need to work harder if they want any more of my money.

Churning out the same tired old formula time after time isn't doing it... No matter how good the artwork.

Do you have any suggestions as to what the "new formula" would be? ;)

A great thing that could be done (in general, not specifically for Eleanor) would be to have the amount of characters found in House Party and allow the same kind/amount of interaction/storyline with them as with Lisa and Tracy from Living with Temptation. That would be a huge project (maybe even worth selling independently), but I think the LoP team now has enough experience to complete such a task ! I'm probably just dreaming, but well [img]kator/smiley53.gif[/img]
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Mon, 14Feb10 20:08

Guntag wrote:
Graen wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:I'm sorry but they need to work harder if they want any more of my money.

Maybe make smaller games... There's no need to make a game last 50 days if nothing interesting happens the last 10 days. This weakness tends to be reccurent: Jordan 500, Tori 500, Living With Temptation and now Eleanor... the last days of these games are too repetitive.
Or find a way to make the end more intense with special random events.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Mon, 14Feb10 20:14

Guntag wrote:
Graen wrote:

A great thing that could be done (in general, not specifically for Eleanor) would be to have the amount of characters found in House Party and allow the same kind/amount of interaction/storyline with them as with Lisa and Tracy from Living with Temptation. That would be a huge project (maybe even worth selling independently), but I think the LoP team now has enough experience to complete such a task ! I'm probably just dreaming, but well [img]kator/smiley53.gif[/img]

Of course your idea is good, but I'm not sure this will be possible. I remember iksanabot said he wanted LWT to be more massive and that he couldn't : too much work for the team to make one game (and maybe limitations of LOP Gold website ?)
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 14Feb11 02:46

Guntag wrote:
Graen wrote:

Sorry Graen but I can't find your original response - In answer to your question: Maybe I can, but LOP is a business venture so how much are our ideas worth? Before giving it further consideration I'd prefer an upfront fee plus a percentage of income generated (while retaining all rights, of course). :)

You have (possibly with mischievous intent) misrepresented my statement. Apart from the uncharacterstic reactions sometimes displayed by the player choosing a different option, the main problem is with the game engine. Each game basically following the same well-trodden path of changing the values of certain variables by attempting different actions. In the words of the well-known saying, they are "stuck in a rut".

The other oft-used phrase I had in mind was "all good things must come to an end" - or perhaps you believe any successful series can continue ad-infinitum and most people would antcipate the imminent releases of Rocky XXXIV, Terminator CLVII or Nightmare on Elm Street CMXI with as much excitement as they did for the originals?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games