Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby headtube » Thu, 14Feb06 00:34

headtube wrote:I cannot get the "Sent From Heaven" achievement.
Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hire a stripper and have a threesome with Drake.

Sorry to bother again. How do you hire a stripper?
Thanks!
headtube
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby fensome7 » Thu, 14Feb06 01:32

headtube wrote:
headtube wrote:I cannot get the "Sent From Heaven" achievement.
Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hire a stripper and have a threesome with Drake.

Sorry to bother again. How do you hire a stripper?
Thanks!

When you are in your bedroom looking into your mirror and suggesting to yourself about spicing up your love life by getting one of the girls from the club, then you will be able to buy some items from the Luxury mall (can't remember what didn't pay too much attention) it costs $580 and after you have purchased it there is an option when you go to the club at the bottom left to hire a stripper for $500.

Hope this helps!
fensome7
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Thu, 14Feb06 13:40

Two things annoy me in the game :

The last 6-7 days are repetitive and boring, because nothing happens. Living with Temptation had this weakness too. One or two random events would be fine to spice the last days.

I am very disappointed by the endings, very short and poor : 2 images, 3 sentences and that's all. The game is long to play and I had the feeling not being rewarded...These endings are fine for PF1 but not for LOP Gold, in my opinion.

I know I am a bit difficult, but I hope some improvements will be made in the next productions.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby jewelss » Thu, 14Feb06 19:55

Very well made game,but last days was really boring. Had 1,2,5 endings but no matter what i try i couldnt get the others. Any suggestions?
jewelss
Pilot fish

Postby max99 » Thu, 14Feb06 20:27

Dear Eleanor Fans,
a couple quick questions:

1) Has anyone broken down the benefits buying the items gets you>? headphones? etc I am thoroughly enjoying this game and have been through a few times now.
2) Has anyone had any luck with the friend during the sports game?

thank you, max
max99
Pilot fish

Postby PinkPanther » Thu, 14Feb06 22:26

max99 wrote:Dear Eleanor Fans,
a couple quick questions:

1) Has anyone broken down the benefits buying the items gets you>? headphones? etc I am thoroughly enjoying this game and have been through a few times now.
2) Has anyone had any luck with the friend during the sports game?

thank you, max

1/ Not sure

2/ Buy the cheerleader outift before the friend arrive.
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

Postby trix88 » Fri, 14Feb07 00:26

i have yet to find the rockefellar or the bukkake moments achievements. any help?
trix88
Pilot fish

Postby Spammer » Fri, 14Feb07 02:51

trix88 wrote:i have yet to find the rockefellar or the bukkake moments achievements. any help?

i didnt find the rockefeller achievements too. but sounds for much money. to get the bukkake achivement

get all promotions at the night club
Spammer
Pilot fish

Postby Micky20 » Fri, 14Feb07 03:48

anyone know how many scenes there are with paige? got to do things with her in the toilet but part from that any other way as off yet
Micky20
sirens hunter

Postby delmonte21 » Fri, 14Feb07 12:21

How do you get pimping my pussy achievement?
delmonte21
Pilot fish

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 14Feb07 13:58

In the main screen, she is sitting between two guys, does that mean there is a threesome with two guys in the house, when he comes over to watch the sport, cant seem to get it
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 14Feb07 18:52

delmonte21 wrote:How do you get pimping my pussy achievement?

You need to have sex with the night club owner and then make the correct choice at the end.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 14Feb07 18:54

LucaNatoli wrote:In the main screen, she is sitting between two guys, does that mean there is a threesome with two guys in the house, when he comes over to watch the sport, cant seem to get it

Read the post five before yours.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 14Feb07 19:02

Played four times now. Got Ending 1 (farm girl), Ending 3 (Sven to New York), and Ending 5 (life with Drake) twice. I found it odd that I got Ending 5 with fidelity at zero. Apparently all you need is Drake relationship above 500 and $2000 in the bank.

Have not been able to get the Rockefeller achievement. I present the marketing campaign to Kevin, but nothing else happens with it. No clues as to what else is supposed to happen.

Also, have not been able to get the Cougar in Leather achievement. I assume it is related to seducing Drake with the outfit bought for the strip club, but whenever I've tried to do that he is upset. Does anyone know if the relationship points need to be above a certain level?

Also, does anyone know the other two endings?
bing6541
great white shark

Postby trix88 » Fri, 14Feb07 19:34

bing6541 wrote:Played four times now. Got Ending 1 (farm girl), Ending 3 (Sven to New York), and Ending 5 (life with Drake) twice. I found it odd that I got Ending 5 with fidelity at zero. Apparently all you need is Drake relationship above 500 and $2000 in the bank.

Have not been able to get the Rockefeller achievement. I present the marketing campaign to Kevin, but nothing else happens with it. No clues as to what else is supposed to happen.

Also, have not been able to get the Cougar in Leather achievement. I assume it is related to seducing Drake with the outfit bought for the strip club, but whenever I've tried to do that he is upset. Does anyone know if the relationship points need to be above a certain level?

Also, does anyone know the other two endings?

im with ya on the rockafeller. it may be turning in multiple marketing campaigns ...i dunno.

the cougar in leather you need to have what i think is 300 relationship with drake when she wakes up shel say something like "need to spice it up" then have your outfit ready and be upstairs before 20:00
trix88
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games