Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby Tomasson26 » Sat, 16Mar26 18:26

I think it will be part of a mission. Even so, it is only in the leg. Calf. It's not so bad. So I do not have a tattoo, but I'm not a prude.
[img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ofsheet » Wed, 16Mar30 16:11

"Eleanor 2 is closer to release date with every passing day. Right now I’m balancing and testing everything. It’s complex and time consuming part cause there is just enormous amount of options to test and choices to make. So please be patient."

From Leonizer
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Postby stcro1 » Thu, 16Mar31 10:52

ofsheet wrote:"Eleanor 2 is closer to release date with every passing day. Right now I’m balancing and testing everything. It’s complex and time consuming part cause there is just enormous amount of options to test and choices to make. So please be patient."

From Leonizer

looks like it's going to be their biggest game so far,can't wait for release
stcro1
great white shark

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Thu, 16Sep22 14:30

Eleanor is the great game. LOP gold here is awesome, so as whore route, and the good wife route too, but the first one is definitely better ;) It was one of the first games which I played and it was a whole new world for me. It was an outstanding times when I could play them all day long and I knew there's a ton of games which awaits me ;)
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Sat, 16Oct08 15:39

Hey,
so this is the second time I payed to get a month membership on LOP. The last time (about 4 months ago) I tried to get as much out of it as possible, but somehow only played Eleanor through once - fantastic game btw. I only got three achievements or so and now, realising how vast this game is, felt like giving it another shot.
To get the most out of it, I am using the "walkthrough" from the LOP blog. I want to get into the stripping buisness as fast as possible and thought selling the dresses would get me there the fastest. But it turns out, the amount of money I get for each dress varies from 40-120$ and I have reloaded it a few times, never getting more than 330$ at the most for all five dresses. This is super annoying (just like not being able to skip the intro scene) and I thought to ask you guys, if anyone has a smarter way of getting the enough money quickly to buy the stripper outfit and all. Do I need to work at the flower shop at first? Or is it smarter to go another route?

Which is in your opninion the quickest way to earn money?

Thanks in advance
https://t.me/pump_upp
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Sat, 16Oct08 17:31

Whiskeydoodle wrote:Which is in your opninion the quickest way to earn money?

Just work out for a week(by work I dont mean flower shop, just get some weights or run) or so and work little on sex drive. When your stats are high enough you can start working there. That is the best way to earn money, dunno any other way that could earn 5000$ you need for endgame if you want to finish the game in that way. Played a long time ago but I think that is the route to do it.
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Tue, 16Nov22 01:29

Eleanor is just my favorite character. On the blog had on her no one speaks. It means that the sequel will not be anything?
Tomasson26
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games