Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby nacho666 » Mon, 14Aug18 14:42

I'm fucked Lisa first time before the 32 day. If you buy her the dress y can find her at the club and have sex with her and Sandy.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby donobijuan » Mon, 14Aug18 16:29

Iskanabot - Possible bug during massage Tracy time?

See attached screen shot. Got yelled at even though desire was well above 90.

http://imgur.com/R79zWaH
donobijuan
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:21

luke1231 wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
luke1231 wrote:
jamess123 wrote:Hi, I was just wanting some help because since the new expansion nothing has been happening with Lisa. I can have sex with Tracy and have got the gangbang ending but with Lisa I cant do anything sexually. I can still talk and have got her desire high but even with I meet her at the club thee is no sex scene. I am also unable to get any of the new sex scenes with Lisa. I have tried multiple times but nothing happens. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Yeah I am also having this problem, does anyone know what is wrong or how to fix it?[/quote
The only thing I can think of is that you are never at the right place at the right time. Most of the scenes with Lisa count on you seeing her give her boyfriend a blowjob first. That means you have to be working in the afternoon. If you never work in the afternoon, it's possible that you might miss all those scenes, But you should still be able to see her masturbate at night, and if both Lisa's and Tracys' relation is high enough, you can let Tracy jerk you off while spying on Lisa masturbating(voyeur).

I have done the masturbation scene and seen her give her boyfriend the blowjob but after that there are no more sexual scenes happening with lisa. I have been in her room when she is getting changed but it just keeps repeating the last item of clothing even after the masturbation scene. Apart from that I can't actually have sex with lisa even when her desire is high.

First you have to see Lisa give her boyfriend a blowjob (incidentally, that is what happened in real life -and inspired this whole game. I was briefly sharing a house with a college student and came home from work one day to see her giving her boyfriend a blowjob in the backyard. In real life, I left before she saw me). Then you have to talk about the BJ with Lisa (in the afternoon in the back yard, sometime within a few days of first seeing the BJ). That conversation about seeing the BJ MUST lead to no-touch masturbation, and then the other scenes with Lisa will be unlocked.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:24

PinkPanther wrote:@iksanabot I don't quite remember but did you script Eleanor as well? Any news on upcoming project?

I did not script Eleanor, but I did help play test it, and I did suggest some minor edits to the dialogue. It was Rahvin who wrote Eleanor. He's got a fucking awesome dirty mind, doesn't he?! Great game.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:25

djefox wrote:Hi first, thanks for this great game.
I've seen a little problem with the story and I wanted to share it :

when you are almost at the end of the game you can fuck lisa in the bathroom but quietly. I wanted to test louder and I did it when tracy went to the week end at the cabin. So there is only lisa and justin in the house. Lisa get fucked loudly in the bathroom and Magic Tracy appear and you lose the game.

Keep up the good work [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Yeah, that has been mentioned before. It's kind of a bug, but it's complicated to fix, so I'm asking you to imagine that Tracy just happens to come home early from the cabin and catch you.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:28

chrispool wrote:Hello iksanabot and congratulations !

The game is absolutely awesome. Your story is very well written and the team has made a great job on the graphics and programming. LWT was the best LOP game, LWT v2 is better.
I have 2 (very) little regrets : I wanted to know what happens in the cabin on weekends, and I would have liked the possibility for Tracy to cheat on Justin if the stats were not high enough... but of course I realize that the game would have been very difficult to program with all these new variables. Maybe for next time.

Like everybody, I hope a new expansion will be made next year, and I like the idea of a "LWT Year 2" which I think opens a lot of new possibilities.

Good continuation on your other works.

Thanks man,
Yup, I started to write a scene from the cabin on the weekend, but we already had a LOT of material for the first expansion and so we had to keep focused. But if we do another expansion, the cabin will be in there.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:38

caniv wrote:im uber stuck.
played the game for like 100 times with the expnsion and im stuck.

im at two "lanes" as i figure progress wise.
im at day 34, i had the "double date" with the pool fight (i won) at our house... and no matter what i do this doesnt seem to go anywere, i played the whole game since that point till ending and didnt get another event in that "chain"

simultaniusly i got validated for the swingers club - at that point i can ALWAYS get only two endings..

1:
im her b**tch, she tells me that i have to lick all the sperm off of her as payment for what i did with lisa, and i get the me-on-a-leash-ending.

2:
i leave at some point and she leaves with/gets raped by that guy with the limo, whatever.

i did see the dev post in page 16, but is there NO WAY to leave said club and continue the plot + progress with lisa?, since we already slept together i can fuck her with every encounter (shower at morning, breakfest at morning, pool during day (get caught if wife is at home) towel at night, when i go to her room after 12:00 and she models stuff for me. -> is the last "special/"one time" sex with her is when u do the 3-day with the bartender/the first double date with the pool fight?

Once you get to the swingers club, it automatically leads to one of FIVE possible endings:

1. You leave Tracy alone and don't tell the guys t treat her with respect: She has a bad experience.
2. You leave Tracy alone, but you DID tell the guys to treat her with respect: she leaves with the famous actor and his friends to have an orgy at his mansion, and eventually leaves Justin.
3. You stay with Tracy, but before the gang bang even starts you cu in the doctor's mouth. AND, you've been cheating with Lisa, and you didn't know, but Tracy has found out. She wants you to eat her after the gang bang, and if you say yes, you get the cuckold ending...
4. if you say no you get the divorce ending.
5. You stay with Tracy for the gang bang. You tell the guys to treat her with respect. You can fuck the doctor but you don't cum until the end of the gang bang: You get the happy swingers ending.

There may be a bug for the fifth. We had to fix it once already, and maybe there is still something wrong. Basically, the only way you should get the cuckold ending is if you have been cheating with Lisa AND you cum before the start of the gang bang at the swingers club, AND you stay and watch the gang bang with a wet, limp dick. It seems like people are getting the cuckold ending a little too often, and I guess we'll have to look into that.
But dudes, it's a very complicated game to code...
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:40

singlash wrote:I was really looking forward to the new expansion and am very pleased with it, good work!

I am not entirely sure how to get the happy swingers ending. I got it my first run through of the game, but haven't been able to get it since. I've tried the different dialogues at the swingers club, but they all lead up to the master/slave ending. Does it have anything to do with your relationship with Tracy? Any help would be awesome! :)

Just stay with Tracy and don't let yourself cu until the end of the gang bang. If that doesn't work, then it's a bug, and we'll try to track it down.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:42

singlash wrote:
caniv wrote:im uber stuck.
played the game for like 100 times with the expnsion and im stuck.

im at two "lanes" as i figure progress wise.
im at day 34, i had the "double date" with the pool fight (i won) at our house... and no matter what i do this doesnt seem to go anywere, i played the whole game since that point till ending and didnt get another event in that "chain"

simultaniusly i got validated for the swingers club - at that point i can ALWAYS get only two endings..

1:
im her b**tch, she tells me that i have to lick all the sperm off of her as payment for what i did with lisa, and i get the me-on-a-leash-ending.

2:
i leave at some point and she leaves with/gets raped by that guy with the limo, whatever.

i did see the dev post in page 16, but is there NO WAY to leave said club and continue the plot + progress with lisa?, since we already slept together i can fuck her with every encounter (shower at morning, breakfest at morning, pool during day (get caught if wife is at home) towel at night, when i go to her room after 12:00 and she models stuff for me. -> is the last "special/"one time" sex with her is when u do the 3-day with the bartender/the first doubledate with the pool fight?

For the double pool date, whether you win or not, the first time doesn't do anything. The second pool date (at the end of the game) can go the same way. You can either win, or lose depending on what you choose to do. The ending of that "chain", which is also the ending of the game can end one out of two ways. If you choose to not cheat with Lisa, and decide not to let Tracy go to the swingers club, you will get a sex scene with Tracy (Derek will watch). If you do cheat, and let Tracy go through with the gang bang, than the game will end after the second pool date.
As for the swingers club, you can get a happy ending that will continue on with the game I believe. I've gotten it once, but haven't been able to trigger it since. You have to stay with Tracy and do as she says in the end, she will either call you her slave or apologize for her behavior. But I don't know how to trigger that scene anymore. Keep trying with the different dialogues.

The game ends from the swinger's club scene - one of 5 possible endings from there.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:43

wicked035 wrote:Still having trouble with swingers club scene
Cant get good swingers ending

I can get one with bad for Tracy if I go out and dont tell them to be respectfull

I can get one with game version of Ryan Reynolds when she leaves with him

I can get one with second dinner party when I fuck Tracy in the ass and Lisas boyfriend is watching but just scene because I got ending 7 eventhough I didnt touch Lisa

I can get one when I am Tracys bitch almost everytime because even if I dont touch doctor she always asks me to lick her after gangbang and can get either divorce or that one with me as Tracys bitch

Question is how to get happy swingers ending? Everytime I try she never apologise, just says she knows about Lisa(eventhough havent touched Lisa ever and just focused on Tracy all the time) and wants me to lick her and makes me her bitch at the end. :P Does it has something to do with relationship level or desire level not high enough with Tracy or too high enough with Lisa? Because everytime when I play swingers club scene never seem to able to trigger "happy swingers" ending at all, just same old "be my bitch Justin". :P

OK, yeah, it must be a bug, You should never get the cuckold ending if you never cheated with lisa at all (not even no-touching).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:44

Gio wrote:
wicked035 wrote:Question is how to get happy swingers ending? Everytime I try she never apologise, just says she knows about Lisa(eventhough havent touched Lisa ever and just focused on Tracy all the time) and wants me to lick her and makes me her bitch at the end. :P Does it has something to do with relationship level or desire level not high enough with Tracy or too high enough with Lisa? Because everytime when I play swingers club scene never seem to able to trigger "happy swingers" ending at all, just same old "be my bitch Justin". :P

u choose wrong decisions for the happy ending
mini guide
drink,stopstopstop,dontfuckwifefirst,dontfuckherattheendbutmakehercum)

hint plix plix
i cant get the ending 11 if you please kind sirs :D

ty for best game ever :P

Thanks man!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:46

Faultz wrote:Hey guys,

great expansion - was worth the wait. Dont know if it has been asked before but....
we now should be able to have sex with Sandy in the office but i cant seem to find a way to do it.

I get introduced to Sandy, than i hear the conversation with Sandy and Lisa about Sex.
Then i get a scene with Sandy, Lisa and me at the pool but no matter what i choose i end up going back to work with a boner.
And i get the threesome with Lisa and Sandy in the back of club.

I havent found a way for the scene with Sandy and would like some advice...maybe the pool scene needs to come after the threesome? I dont know... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

It's been described earlier. If you let Sandy win, and touch your cock, she'll find you at work in the morning sometime a few days later.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:48

luke1231 wrote:
I have had the talk with Lisa but no more scenes open up with her, I have tried 5 times and all of the times nothing really happens with Lisa but I get the ending where it says I cheated with Lisa but nothing happened.

Did the talk with Lisa turn into the no-touching masturbation scene? You have to have that scene to unlock the rest of her sex scenes.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Aug18 20:49

donobijuan wrote:Iskanabot - Possible bug during massage Tracy time?

See attached screen shot. Got yelled at even though desire was well above 90.

http://imgur.com/R79zWaH

yup, that's a bug, thanks.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 14Aug19 05:34

Great game. This is BY FAR my favorite LOP game. Love that there are different sexy things all over the place. Great job.

Money bug - I think I found my problem.

This time I did not spend any money week 4. I had over spent on week 1 like crazy, but when we went to the club, bukkake, the game then gave me the too much money ending. But, I was fucking Lisa already... and had Tracy going crazy on me too...

My guess is the game just won't let you go further...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games