Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby eboogie » Tue, 13Nov26 08:07

Ive played the game no joke about 25 times, but i still can't get two things:

How do I trigger Vegas?
How do I get Sandy to get involved at the end?
eboogie
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 13Nov26 14:23

eboogie wrote:Ive played the game no joke about 25 times, but i still can't get two things:

How do I trigger Vegas?

Vegas
Give Tracy lingerie.

Sandy
Turn around when done having sex with Lisa. But don't get Lisa's excitement too high, or you will end the game before you have the opportunity for a threesome with Sandy.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 13Nov26 18:43

swingpart wrote:swingpart wrote:
Still I want to ask Is there a way that I can get other endings at the day 40 if I do terminate the game when date with Lisa in the bar? I always get ending 5

Hi swingpart,
Are you still having trouble finding the different endings?

YES, I still have trouble finding the different endings. It is totally strange if I totally piss off Tracy, i still get happy marriage.

Hi swingpart,
If you keep Tracy happy by doing enough chores around the house, you don't cheat with Lisa, and you don't spend too much money, you get happy marriage because you survived temptation. The bad endings all revolve around not doing the things that Tracy asks of you. For example, if you never do any housework or baby chores, she will leave you. If you spend more lots of money and keep doing it even after she tells you it's making her mad, she will leave you. If she comes home while you are masturbating in the sun with Lisa, Tracy will leave you. Those are all the bad endings with Tracy.

Hope that helps
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 13Nov26 18:45

bing6541 wrote:
eboogie wrote:Ive played the game no joke about 25 times, but i still can't get two things:

How do I trigger Vegas?

Vegas
Give Tracy lingerie.

Sandy
Turn around when done having sex with Lisa. But don't get Lisa's excitement too high, or you will end the game before you have the opportunity for a threesome with Sandy.

You also have to delay while you are dancing to give Sandy time to get excited watching you, and you do have to keep Lisa's excitement high enough that she wants more sex right after you are done. About 7 stars should do it, I think.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby DarthMelkor » Tue, 13Nov26 20:46

One of the best ones. Congratulations iksanabot. The writing is top class indeed.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby NewGuy » Tue, 13Nov26 22:26

iksanabot wrote:
Still I want to ask Is there a way that I can get other endings at the day 40 if I do terminate the game when date with Lisa in the bar? I always get ending 5

Hi swingpart,

YES, I still have trouble finding the different endings. It is totally strange if I totally piss off Tracy, i still get happy marriage.

Hi swingpart,
If you keep Tracy happy by doing enough chores around the house, you don't cheat with Lisa, and you don't spend too much money, you get happy marriage because you survived temptation. The bad endings all revolve around not doing the things that Tracy asks of you. For example, if you never do any housework or baby chores, she will leave you. If you spend more lots of money and keep doing it even after she tells you it's making her mad, she will leave you. If she comes home while you are masturbating in the sun with Lisa, Tracy will leave you. Those are all the bad endings with Tracy.

Hope that helps

Are you certain the endings are working properly?
I just ran through a test game where I did nothing but sitting in the sun or sleeping, all day every day. No chores performed, never signed up for a job in the office, Tracy yelled at me every Friday night (dropping her interest back to 0 each week), and I still got ending 5 -- happy marriage.

I've never seen endings 1, 3, or 6.

Also, for some reason I have to reload the game in order to restart; clicking play again from the ending gives me a weird screen seemingly in the middle of the game, with no info bar across the top. (Chrome on a Mac, if that matters for testing purposes.)
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 13Nov26 22:53

NewGuy wrote:
iksanabot wrote:

Hi swingpart,

Hi swingpart,

Hope that helps

Are you certain the endings are working properly?
I just ran through a test game where I did nothing but sitting in the sun or sleeping, all day every day. No chores performed, never signed up for a job in the office, Tracy yelled at me every Friday night (dropping her interest back to 0 each week), and I still got ending 5 -- happy marriage.

I've never seen endings 1, 3, or 6.

Also, for some reason I have to reload the game in order to restart; clicking play again from the ending gives me a weird screen seemingly in the middle of the game, with no info bar across the top. (Chrome on a Mac, if that matters for testing purposes.)

Hi NewGuy, thanks for playing.

Ending three you get if you get caught having fun in the sun with Lisa. It only happens if the scene is triggered late in the day, and Tracy comes home when your doing it. So it's kind of hard to get (it was originally supposed to be something that you had to be really careful about). Don't buy Lisa the bikini until her desire is already super high for you, then give it to her at 15:00, and go outside. I think that will trigger the scene to happen just as Tracy is getting home. I'll have to check that but I cant' tonight, and probably not tomorrow either (I do have a real full-time job). To get ending 6 you have to TRY to get with Lisa, which means choosing the less faithful route during the tan lines scene, but then fail to ever get the invite to the club from Lisa. So it's the ending you get if you try and fail to seduce Lisa. It's also hard to get, because the game is pretty easy. I went back to the script to see what ending 1 is. Ending 1 is that Justin gets fired for never working. But that ending may not work anymore, because I think we cut it from the game when we changed the way his assignments happened. At first we had it that he would have to work a certain number of hours a week to stay successful at his job, but we simplified it to be just about self esteem and money. So, there is no ending 1 anymore. But if you can go the whole game without doing chores and NOT get Ending 4, that is a mistake. I'll see if Leo can fix it. And yeah, your restart issue also seems to be a bug, so 'll see if we can fix that too.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby killerlaq » Thu, 13Nov28 06:35

Hi, i can't seem to get the red beaver no matter what i do, i'm able to build up lisa quick and get her the bikini but Sandy always comes in before i get the achievment. Also, How can you get the scene in the shower with lisa that you need 200 relationship? everytime i get tothat point, Lisa says that she can'T let me in because we might go too far.
killerlaq
great white shark

Postby eboogie » Thu, 13Nov28 08:26

killerlaq wrote:Hi, i can't seem to get the red beaver no matter what i do, i'm able to build up lisa quick and get her the bikini but Sandy always comes in before i get the achievment. Also, How can you get the scene in the shower with lisa that you need 200 relationship? everytime i get tothat point, Lisa says that she can'T let me in because we might go too far.

The shower scene is with Tracy. You go in the bathroom I believe at 7am, and initiate it but Tracys desire has to be pretty high.
eboogie
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov28 19:16

DarthMelkor wrote:One of the best ones. Congratulations iksanabot. The writing is top class indeed.

Thanks man!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov28 19:21

killerlaq wrote:Hi, i can't seem to get the red beaver no matter what i do, i'm able to build up lisa quick and get her the bikini but Sandy always comes in before i get the achievment. Also, How can you get the scene in the shower with lisa that you need 200 relationship? everytime i get tothat point, Lisa says that she can'T let me in because we might go too far.

Hi killerlaq, thanks for playing.
The red beaver achievement occurs when Sandy is there. YOu compare tan lines and Sandy pulls down Lisa's bottoms a little bit.

You can't do anything with Lisa in the shower. She gets mad (lose relation points) if you walk in on her, but at 200 relation she is happy (boost to relation points) you walked in on her, and says " I'd invite you in but that seems like it would be going to far".
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 13Nov28 21:50

This game continues to impress. Great job!!

I can't get any of the special scenes with Lisa at the house... Not with Derek, or anything... I have bought her everything.. but still missing stuff. Do I have to do something in week 1 or 2? Typically I kill the work and the gym those weeks...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby eboogie » Fri, 13Nov29 05:53

xravensfan wrote:This game continues to impress. Great job!!

I can't get any of the special scenes with Lisa at the house... Not with Derek, or anything... I have bought her everything.. but still missing stuff. Do I have to do something in week 1 or 2? Typically I kill the work and the gym those weeks...

did you give Tracy the lingerie before giving Lisa the other stuff? Asking because I never had a problem cuing up any of the scenes with Lisa, until the one time I played the game and gave Tracy the lingerie before giving the other stuff to Lisa and it resulted in never cuing up the special scenes you get for giving Lisa the bikini/lingerie.
eboogie
sirens hunter

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 13Nov29 06:59

No, I typically don't give Tracy the lingerie until late in the 3rd week. Lisa gets the other stuff earlier...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 13Nov29 15:49

xravensfan wrote:This game continues to impress. Great job!!

To trigger viewing the scene with Derek you have to go into your office during an afternoon sometime after you have been introduced to Derek. You will have the option of investigating a noise you hear or ignoring it. Investigate. Then on a different afternoon you can join Lisa by the pool and she will begin a conversation regarding what you saw. Play it right, and you will achieve Cum Under the Sun.
bing6541
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games