Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Corleone » Thu, 14Aug14 01:01

aranaa wrote:I can't get anything more with Sandy. If I go to the office after the contest (regardless of how it ends) I immediately get the cutscene with Derek. Definitely can't figure out a way to meet her in the office.

You have to get the
contest at pool and let Sandy win - "give up" - and show her your cock, then you will meet her at your office around day 30 in my case
Corleone
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby wicked035 » Thu, 14Aug14 02:40

Ok discovered endings 12 and 13
with you becoming Tracy slave and she going away with game version of Ryan Reynolds

How to get one with second pool party? Is swingers club always ending so just after Vegas we are not suppose to go there?
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Sly Rambo » Thu, 14Aug14 02:47

aranaa wrote:I can't get anything more with Sandy. If I go to the office after the contest (regardless of how it ends) I immediately get the cutscene with Derek. Definitely can't figure out a way to meet her in the office.

\i too have the same problem. My hotness is 90+ and i let her win when she fingers herself with the bottel. Do i have to let her win in the first round? Stop her stroking the dick after?
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby Sly Rambo » Thu, 14Aug14 02:58

Is there any chance someone can post a walkthrough of sorts for all these new scenes. I keep missing them or just miss out. Its frustrating for multiple playthroughs of the same stuff to try and get these elusive scenes. I have all the old achievements and scenes etc done from before the expansion.

The sex in lisas room and in her lingerie spring to mind. Ive seen the pictures but i cant for the life of me find them.

Also one other thing, the old scene where you would fight off the thiefs or bullies etc in the park. It never seems to show up anymore. i have 90 fitness and have been on a stroll about 14 times

*Update finished another play through where i cheated with lisa constantly. All her stats were over 1500. Yet she never turned up to the club. She had all the gifts, i did all the original scenes with plus a few expansion scenes. But she just wouldnt turn up. Bug?
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby LagoonLurker » Thu, 14Aug14 03:43

Sly Rambo wrote:Is there any chance someone can post a walkthrough of sorts for all these new scenes. I keep missing them or just miss out. Its frustrating for multiple playthroughs of the same stuff to try and get these elusive scenes. I have all the old achievements and scenes etc done from before the expansion.

The sex in lisas room and in her lingerie spring to mind. Ive seen the pictures but i cant for the life of me find them.

Also one other thing, the old scene where you would fight off the thiefs or bullies etc in the park. It never seems to show up anymore. i have 90 fitness and have been on a stroll about 14 times

*Update finished another play through where i cheated with lisa constantly. All her stats were over 1500. Yet she never turned up to the club. She had all the gifts, i did all the original scenes with plus a few expansion scenes. But she just wouldnt turn up. Bug?

For sex in Lisa's room:
You visit between 13:00 - 14:00 multiple times going through all the outfits till she's wearing the club dress. Im not sure if incorrect responses hurt getting the scene. I just pick the obvious good one.
Sex occurs in this room if you successfully pass the scene where you mutually masturbate outside and manage to fuck her outside of the club also selecting the fuck as often as possible option.
Your "bugged" playthrough might be that you failed mutual masturbation scene? I think that stops Lisa's progression on the story if you fail that scene.

The stroller event is random I think. Once I got it when I had no fitness, other times, I've never had it come up.
LagoonLurker
Pilot fish

Postby Sly Rambo » Thu, 14Aug14 03:55

LagoonLurker wrote:
Sly Rambo wrote:Is there any chance someone can post a walkthrough of sorts for all these new scenes. I keep missing them or just miss out. Its frustrating for multiple playthroughs of the same stuff to try and get these elusive scenes. I have all the old achievements and scenes etc done from before the expansion.

For sex in Lisa's room:
You visit between 13:00 - 14:00 multiple times going through all the outfits till she's wearing the club dress. Im not sure if incorrect responses hurt getting the scene. I just pick the obvious good one.
Sex occurs in this room if you successfully pass the scene where you mutually masturbate outside and manage to fuck her outside of the club also selecting the fuck as often as possible option.
Your "bugged" playthrough might be that you failed mutual masturbation scene? I think that stops Lisa's progression on the story if you fail that scene.

The stroller event is random I think. Once I got it when I had no fitness, other times, I've never had it come up.

Ahh well i did pass the mutual masturbation scene succesfully so i have no idea why that happened then. Do you happen to know the correct responses to the outifts. I pretty much fucked em all up im sure of it. I tried not being too full on but not being shy about telling she looked good and didnt respond well. or at least her affection didnt go up so i took that a fail.
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby LagoonLurker » Thu, 14Aug14 03:58

For the scene for removing Lisa's Towel:

Does anyone know if there is a sex scene in there? or a downside that wakes Tracy up?

I've tried it with multiple variations while cheating on Tracy with 1500 stats on Lisa.
None of the given choices seems to result in much.

Here's the tree I gotten after trying more then a few times.

Edit: I've looked into the sprites of the game and it does look like there should be a sex scene occurring somehow there, I just don't really want to peek at the scripts to figure out what I'm missing.
Last edited by LagoonLurker on Thu, 14Aug14 07:07, edited 1 time in total.
LagoonLurker
Pilot fish

Postby LagoonLurker » Thu, 14Aug14 04:10

Sly Rambo wrote:Ahh well i did pass the mutual masturbation scene succesfully so i have no idea why that happened then. Do you happen to know the correct responses to the outifts. I pretty much fucked em all up im sure of it. I tried not being too full on but not being shy about telling she looked good and didnt respond well. or at least her affection didnt go up so i took that a fail.

From memory since I've gone through it like 4 times now.
Outfit 1: Wedding gold dress
You says its beautiful. Sexy is a a fail
Outfit 2: Casual jeans
You say it looks comfortable. Saying she looks like a bum is a fail
Outfit 3: halloween dress
You say the wand has magic? Saying she looks slutty is a fail
Outfit 4: Sexy work outfit
I think this one you say outfit is too racy for work? Not too sure on this one since I'm going by memory.
Outfit 5: Googly eyes outfit
You say it is giving you googly eyes. The option that says men might do bad things to her is a fail I believe.
Outfit 6: Club dress
You say you'd like to see her dance in it. The you don't approve option is a fail.

The club dress is the last one that repeats till you finish the mutual masturbation scene. If you finish that, you get a scene where you blow your load on her.
This scene becomes a sex scene once you successfully fuck Lisa in the Alley and decide to cheat on Tracy.
LagoonLurker
Pilot fish

Postby Sly Rambo » Thu, 14Aug14 04:15

Thanks very much lagoonlurker ill give that a go.

As for your towel scene thing i didnt get that far, attraction way over 1500 but the best i got was a neutral turn down.

Also despite the dramas im having with this expansion im loving it. Much improved upon my already favourite LOP game. I hope theres lots of re subscribers like myself. The more money you make means we get a little bit closer to expansion two. Seriously i would keep coming back forever just to play expanded version of LWT.

Also not sure if everyone realises but im sure in older post on their LOP Blog they are going to make a Sex date with Tracy. Their last Sex Date was extremely high quality if a little short so theres that to look forward to too.
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 14Aug14 06:49

hmm... I am getting the money fail again. I am spending less then $500 per week... for 4 weeks... and she is booting me out. I spent $300 the last week (Las Vegas). $465 the week before...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby LagoonLurker » Thu, 14Aug14 07:26

The only noticeable bug I've found going through the cheating Tracy route is:

The game sadly doesn't detect if Tracy is away if you chosen to stay at home during the weekend. One might expect that with Tracy away at the cabin, the main character and Lisa might have some additional options for fucking/dialogue while the wife is away.

Lisa's Saturday routine isn't affected much by the absence of Tracy w/baby in the house.
I don't quite remember 100%, but I believe most of the normal cheating sex scenes also appear to be disabled on Saturdays without Tracy oddly. I'll need to check to confirm it affect them all.

8:00 - Shower titty fuck [Lisa seems to completely vanish from the house at this point]

13:00-14:00 - Change clothing sex scene [might be active, doing another run though of the game to confirm]

14:00-17:00 - Fucking under the sun scene
I think most of the morning/afternoon of the Sat without Tracy, Lisa is sunbathing, but you do not have the normal option of "fucking under the sun" you'd normally have on a normal day.

19:00 - Usually you'd be able to cook for the girls at this time, but without Tracy, this option is disabled. :(

23:00 Lisa will still be worried after you remove her towel that Tracy will hear you guys, even though she isn't in the house. I was slightly expecting a free pass on fucking Lisa here, but Lisa still thinks Tracy is at home, even though she isn't back till 23:00 Sunday...

Is there some relevant point to not going to the Cabin with Tracy? It doesn't seem to unlock any hidden features or scenes that I know about. Skipping the cabin only seems to piss off Tracy and probably should only be done if you really need the day to get money from writing I guess.
LagoonLurker
Pilot fish

Postby Micky20 » Thu, 14Aug14 09:13

Has anyone got any scenes with sandy alone, the only one i get is the one with her by the pool with the nanny
Micky20
sirens hunter

Postby JellyBelly » Thu, 14Aug14 09:35

LagoonLurker wrote:The only noticeable bug I've found going through the cheating Tracy route is:

The game sadly doesn't detect if Tracy is away if you chosen to stay at home during the weekend. One might expect that with Tracy away at the cabin, the main character and Lisa might have some additional options for fucking/dialogue while the wife is away.

Lisa's Saturday routine isn't affected much by the absence of Tracy w/baby in the house.
I don't quite remember 100%, but I believe most of the normal cheating sex scenes also appear to be disabled on Saturdays without Tracy oddly. I'll need to check to confirm it affect them all.

8:00 - Shower titty fuck [Lisa seems to completely vanish from the house at this point]

13:00-14:00 - Change clothing sex scene [might be active, doing another run though of the game to confirm]

I think most of the morning/afternoon of the Sat without Tracy, Lisa is sunbathing, but you do not have the normal option of "fucking under the sun" you'd normally have on a normal day.

19:00 - Usually you'd be able to cook for the girls at this time, but without Tracy, this option is disabled. :(

23:00 Lisa will still be worried after you remove her towel that Tracy will hear you guys, even though she isn't in the house. I was slightly expecting a free pass on fucking Lisa here, but Lisa still thinks Tracy is at home, even though she isn't back till 23:00 Sunday...

This is true. Lisa is nowhere to be found anywhere in the house at 8

You can still trigger this on the weekend.

This option is not present on the weekend

19:00 - Usually you'd be able to cook for the girls at this time, but without Tracy, this option is disabled.

Even before the expansion you were never able to cook Lisa dinner on the weekend iirc anyways.

23:00 Lisa will still be worried after you remove her towel that Tracy will hear you guys, even though she isn't in the house. I was slightly expecting a free pass on fucking Lisa here, but Lisa still thinks Tracy is at home, even though she isn't back till 23:00 Sunday

This is probably my only major nitpick of the expansion. Tracy magically appears and busts you on Saturday when she isn't supposed to be home.

LagoonLurker wrote:Is there some relevant point to not going to the Cabin with Tracy? It doesn't seem to unlock any hidden features or scenes that I know about. Skipping the cabin only seems to piss off Tracy and probably should only be done if you really need the day to get money from writing I guess.

None that I have noticed.
JellyBelly
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby t1nm@n » Thu, 14Aug14 11:19

iksanabot wrote:The scene with Lisa's boyfriend at the pool only turns into a sex scene
the second time you get it, and you only get it the second time if you don't do anything at the swinger's club. That scene is supposed to be the reward scene for a player who goes through the game without cheating and without sharing Tracy.

Could someone who got that scene elaborate on the issue. Maybe some tips.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby stcro1 » Thu, 14Aug14 11:22

hey iksanabot congratulations on amazing work for this expansion,it's by far my favourite game!i played it once so far and its absolutely great,especially new scenes with lisa,she is so hot.i think that this game could easily have five or six more expansions :D
once again well done and thank you for hard work!
stcro1
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games