Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby eboogie » Mon, 13Nov25 05:51

iksanabot wrote:
eboogie wrote:Great game, I have just gotten a membership to LOP Gold a few days ago and have been playing all the games non stop!

LwT took me about 6 tries to get into a rhythm where I was able to actually get somewhere with Lisa. One thing i had a hard time dealing with was that at one point I had a 1100 relationship and a 950 desire with Lisa, and even when I would talk to her, she would be flirty with me, but any response I gave her kind of dropped her desire for me.

At one point she aks if she looks sexy....You can answer that she looks good enough to eat (which no matter how much she desires you, she doesn't like that response), the gang bang response (where initially she hates your response but if you answer correctly it shoots back up a bit) and the playing it safe talking about the comedian (which also drops her desire). I think the first response should to some degree increase your desire, just my opinion.

Also, at one point outside there is an option to kiss Lisa's belly, is there any way to have her accept it rather than decline your advance?

Thanks again for lots of great feedback and just nice things being said. eboogie, you should be able to kiss Lisa's belly after you've had the cum under the sun scene.

And I wasnt aware that Lisa's desire goes down for the other responses at the super high desire. That's a mistake and I'll fix it, but really, once you are at 950 desire, you don't need to worry about any little subtractions like that.

just wanted to throw it out there, i did get the cum in the sun achievement, and tried to kiss her outside in the bikini, and she still got offended (not that it mattered anyways)....just not sure if its a bug or not.
eboogie
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 13Nov25 06:15

I don't know if it is a bug...

I am crazy high in desire and relationship with the wife. But now after going away to the cabin, she leaves me because I am spending too much money on the babysitter.... I have spent NOTHING on her... uh oh...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby eboogie » Mon, 13Nov25 07:00

xravensfan wrote:I don't know if it is a bug...

I am crazy high in desire and relationship with the wife. But now after going away to the cabin, she leaves me because I am spending too much money on the babysitter.... I have spent NOTHING on her... uh oh...

have you spent money at all? On clothing, or the hair stylist and such? I think your wife will factor that as spending your money on the babysitter as well, if im not mistaken.
eboogie
sirens hunter

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 13Nov25 07:54

I have bought all of the items for the wife. Bought 1 haircut, and 1 shirt. Probably about $1,000 grand worth of stuff. None of the extravagent stuff...

It happens week 3 if I go away with the wife...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby swingpart » Mon, 13Nov25 08:05

@xravensfan:

Spend less than 500 per week
swingpart
Pilot fish

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Nov25 20:09

Does anyone have tips to
get the group scene in vegas
? I've tried what I thought were all the options but I can't seem to get it, and it takes so long to build to the trip I hoped someone may have some insight?
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 13Nov25 20:10

Guntag wrote:This is a really good game you made !

I think it is better than the other sim games you (the LoP team in general) made before because there are many many ways to increase the relationship (with sometimes other stats increase at the same time) and many different little events (diapers, stroll, console, shower, etc...) during the day (even if they are the same everyday), meaning more interactions with the other characters (and this is important to me). Also I like playing as a male (but this is just a personal preference, and I completely understand and support that you want to make games for everyone !).
I was afraid of the "being at the right place at the right time" system at the begining but it turned out to be really smooth and manageable.
My main complain will be : I don't mind having to make trials and errors to know what I can or can't do, but I don't like being punished for trying something (and I have to try it at some point) by losing relationship when my desire isn't high enough. Losing the time required for the action + not being able to do the action is enough, losing relationship on top of it is too much !
I'm concerned though when you say you made scenes and didn't include them because the game was "so big". Maybe it was big for you, but for the player, it will never be big enough ! It could be ten times bigger, I'd be a hundred times happier :)

Thanks Guntag!
I would have liked to make it bigger too, but there are size constraints for logistics reasons that I'm not privy too.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 13Nov25 20:26

tlaero wrote:I've played the game through once now and I'm really impressed. Leo and the Lopteam are, in my opinion, the undisputed masters of erotic RPGs, and this is the best one I've played.

I love the complexity of the variables, that desire is based on both relationship and hotness, which is based on things that rise and fall. Take a shower before you try to have sex with your wife. Good advice... I like that morale affects how many words you write. I like that time of day affects what you can do. I like that doing chores is useful. The game is nice and complex without being over the top confusing.

I like that there's enough time to get a really good result even if you don't play perfectly.

I talked about the storyline in my previous post, but it's first rate throughout. Extremely well done, iksanabot. And, though cumshots aren't really my thing, I get a kick out of the fact that you got to make a game with a significant number of them. Always stay true to yourself.

The sex scenes are plentiful and diverse. There could be more interaction, but I'm glad there wasn't any of the LOP "pulsing" effect. I wonder if the sex scenes would be better served by clicking on the image instead of buttons. IE, in the blow job, you could click the tip, halfway, and the base to do what the buttons do. Make it feel a bit more real.

Other suggestions or bugs:
I think the intro says 30 days, but the game is 40.

Many of the things that have requirements state the requirement on the button. I understand why asking for sex, etc, doesn't, but it is kind of frustrating. I lean toward thinking that you'd be better off stating requirements on everything that has one. A compromise would be to not state the req at first, then add it to the button after you've tried once and failed. It's that or the player writes it on a sheet of paper, which feels silly.

The one bit of dialog I didn't like is when Tracy turns down a backrub. Nothing in the story says she's actually angry at you, and I had been doing my chores. She should turn him down more gently.

I wish when you got your desire high enough, that backrub could turn into something more. Woman laying on her belly, man straddling her upright is really erotic.

It's an excellent game, iksanabot. You should be proud.
Tlaero

Thanks tlaero, that means a huge amount coming from you!

Regarding the interactive sex scenes. I like your idea for the BJ, and certainly we will try and make them feel more real in the future. In fact, the way we conceived of them in this game we were not, in the end, able to implement. If you remember our discussion when you were developing Coffee of Keisha, I was describing what I felt would be a good interactive sex scene. This idea of finding the hotspot on the character in order to begin to move the animation, and as long as the mouse movements stay within a range of are of the action (I.e. in a large oval shape around the pelvis of the man, controlling his motion into and out of the woman), you continue to control the movement, but outside of the larger hotspot it drops. A lot like what Pusooy does, a lot like what you did in CfK, and pretty much exactly what Leo did in Olga: 20 dollars girl. But in Olga Leo had to use ten frames for every animation, and we just couldn't devote so many frames to the sex scenes in LwT because it was just going to make it too big, at least for an un-expanded game...

I like that you got a kick out of my cumshots just because you know I had fun putting them in there. I'll refrain from flirting about that...

And about the backrub scene. Yeah, I see what you mean. The game is supposed to start with the feeling that you and Tracy are barely keeping your marriage together, but if you go a week doing chores and keeping her happy, you'd think she would be a little nicer when she turned you down. I may fix that dialogue in the current version, or I may wait and overhaul it in an expansion.

Great to discuss this stuff with you, thanks.
With very high regard,
iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 13Nov25 20:27

swingpart wrote:Still I want to ask Is there a way that I can get other endings at the day 40 if I do terminate the game when date with Lisa in the bar? I always get ending 5

Hi swingpart,
Are you still having trouble finding the different endings?
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 13Nov25 20:28

xravensfan wrote:SUPERB GAME!! Best one yet.
I love that I don't have to play a mini game for sex... in games like this, let me get through as fast as possible to see the different endings. Great job!!

:) thanks man!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 13Nov25 20:29

eboogie wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
eboogie wrote:Great game, I have just gotten a membership to LOP Gold a few days ago and have been playing all the games non stop!

LwT took me about 6 tries to get into a rhythm where I was able to actually get somewhere with Lisa. One thing i had a hard time dealing with was that at one point I had a 1100 relationship and a 950 desire with Lisa, and even when I would talk to her, she would be flirty with me, but any response I gave her kind of dropped her desire for me.

At one point she aks if she looks sexy....You can answer that she looks good enough to eat (which no matter how much she desires you, she doesn't like that response), the gang bang response (where initially she hates your response but if you answer correctly it shoots back up a bit) and the playing it safe talking about the comedian (which also drops her desire). I think the first response should to some degree increase your desire, just my opinion.

Also, at one point outside there is an option to kiss Lisa's belly, is there any way to have her accept it rather than decline your advance?

Thanks again for lots of great feedback and just nice things being said. eboogie, you should be able to kiss Lisa's belly after you've had the cum under the sun scene.

And I wasnt aware that Lisa's desire goes down for the other responses at the super high desire. That's a mistake and I'll fix it, but really, once you are at 950 desire, you don't need to worry about any little subtractions like that.

just wanted to throw it out there, i did get the cum in the sun achievement, and tried to kiss her outside in the bikini, and she still got offended (not that it mattered anyways)....just not sure if its a bug or not.

Hmm, maybe you have to do the tequila shot with Tracy first.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 13Nov25 20:38

katakana132 wrote:Does anyone have tips to
? I've tried what I thought were all the options but I can't seem to get it, and it takes so long to build to the trip I hoped someone may have some insight?

You have to build up Tracy's dirty thoughts with conversation that lets her know you find it a turn on when other guys get hot for her, and you like it when she lets her passion go wild. She also needs to feel safe with you, even if sh'es surrounded by strange men, so make sure you work out a lot and then be assertive when the guy giving out flyers is a little bit obnoxious (you're a black belt).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Nov25 22:18

iksanabot wrote:
katakana132 wrote:Does anyone have tips to

You have to build up Tracy's dirty thoughts with conversation that lets her know you find it a turn on when other guys get hot for her, and you like it when she lets her passion go wild. She also needs to feel safe with you, even if sh'es surrounded by strange men, so make sure you work out a lot and then be assertive when the guy giving out flyers is a little bit obnoxious (you're a black belt).

Thanks for the tip! I had avoided that particular repsonse because I thought it would elimiate the option to attend the party. Great Game!
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby swingpart » Tue, 13Nov26 04:16

swingpart wrote:
Still I want to ask Is there a way that I can get other endings at the day 40 if I do terminate the game when date with Lisa in the bar? I always get ending 5

Hi swingpart,
Are you still having trouble finding the different endings?

YES, I still have trouble finding the different endings. It is totally strange if I totally piss off Tracy, i still get happy marriage.
swingpart
Pilot fish

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 13Nov26 06:12

swingpart wrote:@xravensfan:

Spend less than 500 per week

Ah, that makes sense! I spend all in one time...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games