Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Graen » Fri, 13Nov29 23:27

Congrats iksanabot, Leonizer and Yamyoda on getting LwT out.

I've only had a chance to play through the game once, got a bad ending (2) of course! :P But, the game is very well done, especially for your first big project iksanabot.

I do have slight problem though, and this is also why I've only played it once. When I start a new game the stat GUI is no longer visible at the top of the screen and I suspect, judging by the NPC interactions, that I'm back to where I was (Day & Stats) when I lost my first game. For what it's worth, I'm playing the game in Firefox 25.0.1. I don't know if a cookie needs to be reset or what is going on there.

And because I ran into the same issue as a few others... Might I suggest changing "Energy" to "Hunger" ;)

If you do an expansion, I'd love to see some more interactions with Tracy, I kinda feel she got "cheated" in this games.

Always looking forward to more!

G
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ifrit » Sat, 13Nov30 02:18

It's not just you, i have the same issue using chrome and explorer. Also noticed that some of my achievements dissapear. Not just on this game but on other LOPgold games. Overall this is a great game though.
Ifrit
sirens hunter

Postby DarthMelkor » Mon, 13Dec02 20:56

One question, on playforceone front page, there's an ad for LwT. There, you can see a picture of Lisa in fishnet and tie. I never saw that pose in the game. Is that image from the game? If yes, then what scenario?
DarthMelkor
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby sylakone2 » Tue, 13Dec03 07:37

Congrats iksanabot, Leonizer and Yamyoda.

Great game I have really enjoyed it gotten 3 endings if I rember correctly 2 bad ones and one good one.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 13Dec03 10:43

Graen wrote:Congrats iksanabot, Leonizer and Yamyoda on getting LwT out.

I've only had a chance to play through the game once, got a bad ending (2) of course! :P But, the game is very well done, especially for your first big project iksanabot.

I do have slight problem though, and this is also why I've only played it once. When I start a new game the stat GUI is no longer visible at the top of the screen and I suspect, judging by the NPC interactions, that I'm back to where I was (Day & Stats) when I lost my first game. For what it's worth, I'm playing the game in Firefox 25.0.1. I don't know if a cookie needs to be reset or what is going on there.

And because I ran into the same issue as a few others... Might I suggest changing "Energy" to "Hunger" ;)

If you do an expansion, I'd love to see some more interactions with Tracy, I kinda feel she got "cheated" in this games.

Always looking forward to more!

G

Thanks Graen,
You may not remember, but you were the one who encouraged me to write the script for LwT, just over a year ago when I sketched out the general idea in a post.

Don't know much about the restart problem, but I'll see if I can get Leo to fix it.

And yeah, an expansion is in the works - I paused work on my other game to work on the expansion sooner rather than later. But it will be several months still. And there will be more with Tracy. ;)
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 13Dec03 10:44

DarthMelkor wrote:One question, on playforceone front page, there's an ad for LwT. There, you can see a picture of Lisa in fishnet and tie. I never saw that pose in the game. Is that image from the game? If yes, then what scenario?

That picture is not an image directly from the game. I don't knwo for sure, but it may be in the bonus art. I know, it's hot isn't it? I'd sure like it to be in the game :crazy:
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 13Dec03 10:44

sylakone2 wrote:Congrats iksanabot, Leonizer and Yamyoda.

Great game I have really enjoyed it gotten 3 endings if I rember correctly 2 bad ones and one good one.

Cheers

Sy

Thanks man!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby swingpart » Wed, 13Dec04 06:23

I am so glad that an expansion is in the works and there will be more with Tracy. Tracy is so sexy and look forward to see her become a slut
1. It would be more if u can tease Tracy and get a gangbang.
2. If you ignore Tracy, then she will cheat with you......
3. Lisa will tease and fuck with Tracy and there is a threesome.
4.Tracy is getting used to gangbang and become a true slut so she left u in the end.
etc
swingpart
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 13Dec04 18:59

swingpart wrote:I am so glad that an expansion is in the works and there will be more with Tracy. Tracy is so sexy and look forward to see her become a slut
4.Tracy is getting used to gangbang and become a true slut so she left u in the end.
etc

You read my mind!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby fastfalcon » Wed, 13Dec04 19:41

Really excited to hear an expansion is in the works!! Even if it is still months away.
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby Guntag » Wed, 13Dec04 22:42

iksanabot wrote:
swingpart wrote:I am so glad that an expansion is in the works and there will be more with Tracy. Tracy is so sexy and look forward to see her become a slut
etc

You read my mind!

If you really want Tracy to cheat (even if I don't really like games where "my girl" has sex with an other guy) : What if it was with Lisa's boyfriend ? It could lead to different possible scenarios... For example :
- Main character with Lisa and Tracy with Lisa's boyfriend
- Main character manages to get Tracy back
- Main character finds a way to have his way with both Lisa and Tracy
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Mitch88 » Thu, 13Dec05 13:29

etc

Very much this.
I really enjoyed playing the game and the graphics were amazing, but those two major endings that you get...Vegas and the bit at the club with Lisa really could've been so much more. For once Tracy already tells you at start that she wants to have a gangbang with like 10 guys, but at the end all she did with those guys after the contest is give her husband a bj while they all watched, and not much else. Another thing that could've been improved upon was the sex scene with Lisa at the club when you can get her slut friend to join in. All you got with the blonde was a bj, and again, not much else. You should be able to have a proper threesome with the two of them.

2. If you ignore Tracy, then she will cheat on you......

This would actually be a very good and viable idea that can be added into the game, as there's two things you need to take care of to make Tracy happy, the baby stuff and house chores. If you're not taking care of those two things for like 10 days or something...then you might find a surprise in your bedroom.
Mitch88
sirens hunter

Postby bigmarcus » Thu, 13Dec05 14:09

I think for the 2. on the list the cheatig thing
Just don't go with tracy to the cabin the 2 time and then go spy on her and she might have company.just an idea. Cause the cabin right know almoust has no use just to skip one day
bigmarcus
sirens hunter

Postby lucied » Fri, 13Dec06 03:42

I still couldn't get red beaver. Got all other achievement but just lack of one. What did I missed?
Could anyone please guide me?
lucied
great white shark

Postby paerarru » Sun, 13Dec08 20:58

lucied wrote:I still couldn't get red beaver. Got all other achievement but just lack of one. What did I missed?
Could anyone please guide me?

Red Beaver shouldn't be hard to get:

Are you getting the scene with Lisa and Sandy in the pool, asking you to have a drink with them? You get that just by gifting Lisa the swimsuit and getting some points with her, then checking at the pool now and then (actually you might have to stay home in the weekend). If you are, getting Red Beaver is just a matter of following the conversation with the correct responses. Answer in a way that shows you're not looking to cheat on Tracy, but still want a chance to look at the girls. Not too eager, but still interested.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I guess it's a little tricky to get... :p
paerarru
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games