Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 14Aug07 15:08

Hi all,
The expansion for this game is almost ready - just another few days I think, unless we find any major bugs.

In the meantime, I wrote a short story and posted it on the erotic fiction website, literotica.
I'm planning to write several chapters, but only one is done so far. If you like the way my mind works (if you like this game), then I think you'll like my story. Check it out if you want. It's called "A Glorious Tease Ch. 1" and my username on the site is iksanabot.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby donobijuan » Thu, 14Aug07 19:03

Great news Iksanabot! Can't wait :)
donobijuan
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 14Aug13 13:31

It's out!

Looking forward to seeing how you guys like it.

I'll be monitoring the forum every evening (around 10:00 pm Amsterdam time) and trying to answer as many questions as I can, unless someone else has already answered).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby LagoonLurker » Wed, 14Aug13 20:02

Some questions since the new release. God I've been playing this too much.

Does anyone know how to get it on with :

Sandy? [Blond friend of Lisa]
I see in the previews we now appear to be able to have sex with her outside of the club at our house. I just haven't been able to find a method yet. Clues anyone?
I assume sex with her starts after the sex scene at the alley behind the club.

Been having loads of fun with the game, just this little kernel has me stumped still.
LagoonLurker
Pilot fish

Postby Butch_ » Wed, 14Aug13 20:40

LagoonLurker wrote:Some questions since the new release. God I've been playing this too much.

I see in the previews we now appear to be able to have sex with her outside of the club at our house. I just haven't been able to find a method yet. Clues anyone?

Been having loads of fun with the game, just this little kernel has me stumped still.

as far as i know she needs to win the game at pool, meaning you have to show her your cock. after that you will meet her in the office an can have fun with her.

im just tryiing to get the swinger club, but went out of time while getting the money for it... saving would be a nice feature :D
Butch_
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 14Aug13 20:47

LagoonLurker wrote:Some questions since the new release. God I've been playing this too much.

Hi LagoonLurker, thanks for playing.

I'll give you the first hint to finding this scene:
Let Sandy win the contest by the pool. But I'll warn you now, fucking Sandy will make Lisa very angry.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 14Aug13 20:49

Butch_ wrote:

as far as i know she needs to win the game at pool, meaning you have to show her your cock. after that you will meet her in the office an can have fun with her.

im just tryiing to get the swinger club, but went out of time while getting the money for it... saving would be a nice feature :D

You should be able to start from the last day you played by clicking "continue" instead of "start new game" But yeah, no earlier save points, sorry.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 14Aug13 21:04

Ok just finished my first playthrough...

Can someone tell me how to get to bukkake scene? I guess I need that one for swingers club but I always come up short for Tracys naughtyness(4 stars instead of more)
Whats the best way to handle scene with Lisas boyfriend at the pool? I got 2 of those sequences but still havent got anything out of it :(
How to get additional scenes with Lisa at the shower and at her room? By "shower scene" I mean fucking her, not just peeping :)
Is there any way now to get treesome with Tracy and Lisa?
Whats the additional endings? I got usuall ending 7 :(
wicked035
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 14Aug13 21:19

wicked035 wrote:Ok just finished my first playthrough...

Can someone tell me how to get to bukkake scene? I guess I need that one for swingers club but I always come up short for Tracys naughtyness(4 stars instead of more)
Whats the best way to handle scene with Lisas boyfriend at the pool? I got 2 of those sequences but still havent got anything out of it :(
How to get additional scenes with Lisa at the shower and at her room? By "shower scene" I mean fucking her, not just peeping :)
Is there any way now to get treesome with Tracy and Lisa?
Whats the additional endings? I got usuall ending 7 :(

Hi wicked035, thanks for playing!
That's a lot of questions, but sure, I'll give you some hints:

The trick to the bukkake scene is to make sure that Tracy feels safe and in control, by asserting yourself with the guys that give you the flyer and with the guys at the club. The other critical part is to make Tracy feel comfortable exploring that kind of experience, making her feel like you want it, that it turns YOU on. So at the table, pick the dialogue choices that let Tracy know it turns you on when she acts like a nymphomaniac who wants as much cock as she can get.

The scene with Lisa's boyfriend at the pool only turns into a sex scene the second time you get it, and you only get it the second time if you don't do anything at the swinger's club. That scene is supposed to be the reward scene for a player who goes through the game without cheating and without sharing Tracy.

The shower scenes with Lisa in the bathroom happen at the usual times that you see her in there, but you need to be advanced in your relationship with her - at least have had the no touching scene, and for some, you must have had the sex at the club scene. the scene in her room happens when you are advanced in your relationship, and you have watched her try on clothes a few times (go to her room at 13:00 or 14:00).

There is no threesome with Tracy and Lisa. But if we do anything with these characters again, there will be.
The new endings mostly come form the swingers club. But also from the second dinner party.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 14Aug13 21:27

Ok ty a lot. Will try more times to see all that game can offer. You did very nice job btw, gratz. :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Corleone » Wed, 14Aug13 21:42

This game is just awesome, great work... I hope the expansion is gonna be so popular, that the second expansion will be considered.
Still, have the issue with Sandy too.
The only thing i got with Sandy and Lisa at pool was about tanlines, eating... (i think day20). Is that about the choices, or is there another "meeting" at the pool with them, cause i haven't quite noticed a contest.
Tnx for a hint.
Corleone
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 14Aug13 21:51

Corleone wrote:This game is just awesome, great work... I hope the expansion is gonna be so popular, that the second expansion will be considered.
Still, have the issue with Sandy too.
The only thing i got with Sandy and Lisa at pool was about tanlines, eating... (i think day20). Is that about the choices, or is there another "meeting" at the pool with them, cause i haven't quite noticed a contest.
Tnx for a hint.

Thanks man!

The time at the pool with tan lines can go further now. If you are hot enough, and you try to go inside, Sandy will suggest a game. Play along and you'll get the contest scene.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 14Aug13 22:11

I know that North America might just be starting to play this game about now, but I'm in Europe, so I'm going to bed.
Hopefully my hints posted so far will help, and obviously you'll help each other as well, as you always have.

Thanks for playing.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Corleone » Wed, 14Aug13 22:17

Hah, got it. One more thing. On the preview pics, there was a scene where Justin licked Tracy with Derek behind the bushes. Is that the scene that wicked035 mentioned?
And the only way to get it is not to even once cheat on Tracy? Or share her as mentioned?
Tnx.
EDIT: Found out eventually, answer is yes for those who will need it too... :)
Last edited by Corleone on Thu, 14Aug14 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
Corleone
sirens hunter

Postby aranaa » Thu, 14Aug14 00:54

I can't get anything more with Sandy. If I go to the office after the contest (regardless of how it ends) I immediately get the cutscene with Derek. Definitely can't figure out a way to meet her in the office.
aranaa
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games