Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Corleone » Tue, 13Dec10 21:17

Hey guys. Can anyone help me with the tequila shots with Tracy? I found the
kiss the belly
option with Lisa, but i don't have any "success" with that. I've read somewhere in this topic, that tequila shots with Tracy are needed, but i've played this game multiple times with no luck to get any signs of this. Any advices? And one more thing. Has the
remove Lisa's towel
in the bathroom at 23.00 any other outcome than the "half kidding..." one? Tnx in advance...
Corleone
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby eboogie » Thu, 13Dec12 18:07

Corleone wrote:Hey guys. Can anyone help me with the tequila shots with Tracy? I found the
kiss the belly
option with Lisa, but i don't have any "success" with that. I've read somewhere in this topic, that tequila shots with Tracy are needed, but i've played this game multiple times with no luck to get any signs of this. Any advices? And one more thing. Has the
remove Lisa's towel
in the bathroom at 23.00 any other outcome than the "half kidding..." one? Tnx in advance...

I had the same problem with the kiss the belly option, but I played again last night and got the "successful" reaction out of her.
Her relationship and desire was REALLY high, and I also gave Tracy the lingerie before I attempted it. (Not sure if that has anything to do with the success, but maybe) Her reaction still seems kinda like she isnt into you kissing her, but youll see your relationship and desire go up a bit after doing it.

As for the
removing the towel, I believe thats the only result that comes from doing it. I read that they are creating an expansion, so possibly they will add more options to some of the existing situations.
eboogie
sirens hunter

Postby Corleone » Sat, 13Dec21 03:03

Finally found the tequilla shots and got success with Lisa's belly option. Somehow i forgot to
give Tracy the swimsuit. Opens new options with her at 21.00 including shots, then the tequila outcome with Lisa is possible.
Corleone
sirens hunter

Postby jack89204 » Wed, 13Dec25 15:18

dose any body know how to get cum under the sun? its the only one i haven't gotten yet
jack89204
sirens hunter

Postby QcBern » Sat, 13Dec28 23:03

This is the second game, from the ''Lessons of Passion'' 's ''franchise'' (if you could call it that) that I've actually enjoyed playing, alongside ''Lake Party''.

It's the sort of game that could be characterized as ''Good, clean fun'', in spirit.

I wish more of them could be dished out, than those of a more sinister, ''Underworld'' nature.

Bravo ! :clap:

QcBern
QcBern
sirens hunter

Postby EscapeEvade » Sun, 13Dec29 03:29

QcBern wrote:This is the second game, from the ''Lessons of Passion'' 's ''franchise'' (if you could call it that) that I've actually enjoyed playing, alongside ''Lake Party''.

It's the sort of game that could be characterized as ''Good, clean fun'', in spirit.

I wish more of them could be dished out, than those of a more sinister, ''Underworld'' nature.

Bravo ! :clap:

QcBern

I agree in general, but it does make me think... I am guessing you didn't make any attempts to find the cheating scenes?
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby albatross » Tue, 13Dec31 16:47

Guntag wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
swingpart wrote:I am so glad that an expansion is in the works and there will be more with Tracy. Tracy is so sexy and look forward to see her become a slut
1. It would be more if u can tease Tracy and get a gangbang.
2. If you ignore Tracy, then she will cheat with you......
3. Lisa will tease and fuck with Tracy and there is a threesome.
4.Tracy is getting used to gangbang and become a true slut so she left u in the end.
etc

You read my mind!

If you really want Tracy to cheat (even if I don't really like games where "my girl" has sex with an other guy) : What if it was with Lisa's boyfriend ? It could lead to different possible scenarios... For example :
- Main character with Lisa and Tracy with Lisa's boyfriend
- Main character manages to get Tracy back
- Main character finds a way to have his way with both Lisa and Tracy

I really like the idea of Tracy cheating with Lisa's bf... especially with the voyeur aspect that was introduced as the main character watched Lisa with her bf but could never actually touch Lisa

Living with both of those hot girls while the main character could only watch them have sex with some other guy is really hot
albatross
Pilot fish

Postby katakana132 » Tue, 13Dec31 21:30

I'm also excited about the expansion. the idea of Tracy cheating if you neglect her is very interesting. Some great scenarios could be:

-sex with the group of guys in Vegas. I am pretty sure this has been brought up several times.
-catching Tracy out with her boss (or maybe the guy she talks about in one of her "Talk with Tracy" options) at the nightclub. She could be dancing with him and then you follow them out back where she blows him with the option to confront her.
-catching Tracy fucking some guy/guys at the cabin. You didn't go and you tried to call but no answer, so you drove up there and found them.

- This one is a bit complicated: If you neglect Tracy and get to the end in the club where Lisa wants to fuck, and you say no: The scene takes you back home where you hear noises from the bedroom. You go up and find Tracy having sex with Lisa's boyfriend. He was neglected by Lisa and you negleced Tracy...ending.

Also, a 3-some scene or ending would make this game even more fantastic. If you get both women's stats high enough it really should be an option.

Great game.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Shepard » Wed, 14Jan01 04:30

Hey, a scene (or scenes) with some one-on-one action between your character and Sandy (or a thresoome with Sandy and Tracy) would be great, just saying... since we didn't see that much of her in the original version [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Shepard
great white shark

Postby Jonnygreed » Thu, 14Jan02 20:12

2 jack89204
Cum under sun
in working time you will hear suspicious sounds and if you will go to investigate, you will see as Lisa do blowjob to Derek, after this in backyard u talk with her about this & if u choose right answers u can stroke it for her
Jonnygreed
Pilot fish

Postby sydaddicted » Fri, 14Jan10 19:47

I have managed 3 of the good endings so far and I have to say that I absolutely love the game! The girls are hot, the scenes and events are exciting and there is a certain balance between wooing the women and doing other things.
I don't have much to add from what has already been told about the game. There were a few scenes where I wished something more would happen. Like the towel scene in the bathroom at 23:00 with Lisa (specially when Tracy is not at home). Same goes with Lisa near the pool looking hot in a bikini and the best that can be done is lick her belly.
Anyway, thanks for the excellent job with the game !
sydaddicted
sirens hunter

Postby karankundre007 » Thu, 14Jan16 07:53

katakana132 wrote:I'm also excited about the expansion. the idea of Tracy cheating if you neglect her is very interesting. Some great scenarios could be:

-sex with the group of guys in Vegas. I am pretty sure this has been brought up several times.
-catching Tracy out with her boss (or maybe the guy she talks about in one of her "Talk with Tracy" options) at the nightclub. She could be dancing with him and then you follow them out back where she blows him with the option to confront her.
-catching Tracy fucking some guy/guys at the cabin. You didn't go and you tried to call but no answer, so you drove up there and found them.

- This one is a bit complicated: If you neglect Tracy and get to the end in the club where Lisa wants to fuck, and you say no: The scene takes you back home where you hear noises from the bedroom. You go up and find Tracy having sex with Lisa's boyfriend. He was neglected by Lisa and you negleced Tracy...ending.

Also, a 3-some scene or ending would make this game even more fantastic. If you get both women's stats high enough it really should be an option.

Great game.
albatross wrote:
Guntag wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
swingpart wrote:I am so glad that an expansion is in the works and there will be more with Tracy. Tracy is so sexy and look forward to see her become a slut
1. It would be more if u can tease Tracy and get a gangbang.
2. If you ignore Tracy, then she will cheat with you......
3. Lisa will tease and fuck with Tracy and there is a threesome.
4.Tracy is getting used to gangbang and become a true slut so she left u in the end.
etc

You read my mind!

If you really want Tracy to cheat (even if I don't really like games where "my girl" has sex with an other guy) : What if it was with Lisa's boyfriend ? It could lead to different possible scenarios... For example :
- Main character with Lisa and Tracy with Lisa's boyfriend
- Main character manages to get Tracy back
- Main character finds a way to have his way with both Lisa and Tracy

I really like the idea of Tracy cheating with Lisa's bf... especially with the voyeur aspect that was introduced as the main character watched Lisa with her bf but could never actually touch Lisa

Living with both of those hot girls while the main character could only watch them have sex with some other guy is really hot

Am fucking loving this game. played for hours . Eagerly Waiting for the expansion. Want to see policemen fucking Tracy . Lisa giving blowjob publicly in park.
karankundre007
Pilot fish

Postby stcro1 » Fri, 14Jan17 21:27

this game is really amazing,it's definitely my favourite so far
amazing graphics,cool story and beautiful girls,especially lisa,she is really stunning,great job by authors
i played it many times to unlock all achievements and scenes
i thought that the game had more potential so i'm really glad that there will be expansion,and i hope that there will be more options and actions with lisa [img]smile/wink2.gif[/img]
it would be cool if there will be swimming pool as a new location in expansion,i think that there could be more events with girls there

all in all,great game,can't wait for expansion

cheers
stcro1
great white shark

Postby pytre » Sat, 14Jan18 09:31

Bonjour à tous, quelqu'un sait pour quand est prévue l extension?
Ce jeu est vraiment génial!
pytre
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 14Jan20 20:47

Hello everyone,
The response to LwT was so good Leo asked me to pause working on a different project I had on the go (don't ask for details) and to get right to work on an expansion. There is still LOTS to do, but I'm happy to report I've at least written out the whole script now. And I'm pretty excited about it, so I"m going to tell you some details. But first: There is LOTS still to do. It bears repeating. All the images will have to be made, the programming has to be done, and lots of testing. Leo hasn't even read the script yet, and so he may want me to change some things. SO, I'm giving you an update about a draft of the game, and I can't say at all when it might be released - I literally have no fucking idea, and I don't even want to guess.

Regarding all the ideas that have been suggested here, I can only smile. I want to tell you that with the exception of one great idea sent to me by BigMarcus by PM, every suggestion posted has been something I already thought of and/or intended to do in the expansion. But I do caution you that I may not use some of these ideas, even though I like them too. But relax, if you really like LwT, then I'm sure you'll like the expansion - it's coming from the same dirty mind, and dirty minds often think alike, I've learned here.

Now, about the expansion:
I'm going to give you some bad news first. I can't fit everything I want to do with this into one expansion. It's too big and too complicated - it would take at least a whole year. So what I want to do is make two expansions, adding specific story lines to each, almost like new chapters. This allows me to get something to you sooner, and it allows me to try and be a good story-teller, giving the characters a little more depth and the situations a little more charge. More bad news: In this first expansion, you won't be able to have a threesome with Tracy and Lisa together. I'M SORRY! I know I'm going to get so much shit for that, but there WILL be a Lisa/Tracy Justin threesome eventually, in a second expansion (Just as long as Leo agrees to make the second expansion (he's not giving any guarantees, it depends how people respond to the first expansion, which is understandable)). SO please understand. I want the Lisa/Tracy/Justin threesome too, but if there is any suitable way to end the trilogy, that is it. Plus, I have specific story ideas I want to put into the development of a relationship between Lisa and Tracy, and there is just not room in this first expansion for me to do it like I want. So for those of you who are dying to see that, I'm sorry, but you are going to have to wait. Please keep in mind that if I did put it in the first expansion, it would take so long to get it out that you'd have to wait about just as long anyway. So forgive me, and please, realize that there is going to be lots of fun stuff to do in the first expansion.

So, the first expansion satisfies some of the biggest requests we've gotten. The game will no longer end when you have your first sex (or not) with Lisa at the club. So if you choose to go the cheating route, you can continue to fuck Lisa for the rest of the summer, trying not to get caught by Tracy. That means there are new sex scenes with Lisa. And some of the existing scenes have been expanded so that they go further (for example, Lisa and Sandy will put on even more of a show in the tan lines scene). Another big request was being able to have sex with Sandy on her own, and now you'll be able to do that (actually, it was in the script from the beginning, but couldn't fit it in to the first release). And finally (not the last thing added, but the last thing I'll tell you a bit about) is the request to have Tracy participate in a gang bang. I'm calling the expansion "Wife gone Wilder", and the title fits. If you choose to do the public blowjob scene in Vegas, then later on when Justin and Tracy are back home, they have a few discussions about it. This can lead to the two of them exploring the swinging lifestyle, by going to high-class celebrity swingers club. This adventure can turn out great, or badly. For some people, what others consider a bad ending may actually be the hottest ending. Let me explain, and at the same time confide in you. I'm not into cuckold stuff. At all. But I wrote what I consider to be a bad ending into this game that fans of cuckold are going to fucking LOVE. If you don't like that, there are plenty of great pathways for you through the swing club scene, and you never have to discover that in the wrong (or right) set of circumstances, Tracy can take revenge on you for your flirtations with Lisa in the most humiliating way...

Ok, I think that's all I should say. Please don't keep asking me to tell you how long before it's released - I really don't know. I just write it. Everything else is done by other people with lots of other projects they are working on.
And I should also make two points: First, Leo hasn't even read the script yet, so some things might change that I just told you (but I doubt it, I think Leo will go with it as it is). Second, there might never be a second expansion. Leo and I have discussed it, he knows I want to, but ultimately it will depend on how the first expansion does. BUT, if the second expansion never happens,I'll try to write a separate, short, free game for PF1 with just the threesome in it to make sure those of you who really want it, get it eventually.

Alright, iksanabot out.
iksanabot
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games